d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Buying Quality Build Guides
Prev1383940414245Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 86,766.70
May 29 2023 10:09am
sd
Jun 8 2023 08:41am
sd
Jul 16 2023 12:13am
ds
Gold: 3,714.75
Jul 19 2023 12:09am
Quote (firstmurloc @ 18 Mar 2023 09:00)
i am a true master of blizzard sorceress, mf, full damage pvm, hc mf, hc non mf, budget hc starter, high budget, different price variants, i know them all

Quote (Zael @ 1 Apr 2023 13:45)
If you need, I have a great Mercless Goldfind Barb that I’m confident is one of the fastest around.

I have a build made already but can change to your spec if needed. PM me if interested.

Both sound like Solo players and not full group players.
Gold: 95.74
Jul 19 2023 01:06am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jul 19 2023 08:09am)

Quote (izParagonzi @ Jul 19 2023 08:09am)

maybe i cant read but where he mentioned that it should be group play based

and also not true, every ladder i start with the same team, on hc. tele src every time. supported multiple 99s :mellow:
Jul 19 2023 01:31am
Quote (firstmurloc @ 19 Jul 2023 19:06)
maybe i cant read but where he mentioned that it should be group play based

and also not true, every ladder i start with the same team, on hc. tele src every time. supported multiple 99s :mellow:

tele sorc when reset happens and you are a tele sorc every time? shit, if you don't have the gear on reset, how the fuck are you getting supported in Hell Baal runs without gear?

Tell me more bullshit for a player that plays legit and can still support HC... your build is solo UNLESS you buy shit or trade shit for better gear... even in the so called group runs with friends, you will never find the best shit your sorc and others during your level up runs... thus you are just a solo'er and happen to come across people that give you shit after they brought it off people or you also indulge in buying shit or trading junks to actual players that don't rely on this n that.

Don't get me wrong, but you don't have a special build at all, the gear and skills you use are from others that played D2 from 2000 to 2020 before they resigned from playing a shit game that could have been better than the D3 / D4.
Jul 19 2023 01:51am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jul 19 2023 09:31am)
tele sorc when reset happens and you are a tele sorc every time? shit, if you don't have the gear on reset, how the fuck are you getting supported in Hell Baal runs without gear?
Tell me more bullshit for a player that plays legit and can still support HC... your build is solo UNLESS you buy shit or trade shit for better gear... even in the so called group runs with friends, you will never find the best shit your sorc and others during your level up runs... thus you are just a solo'er and happen to come across people that give you shit after they brought it off people or you also indulge in buying shit or trading junks to actual players that don't rely on this n that.

Don't get me wrong, but you don't have a special build at all, the gear and skills you use are from others that played D2 from 2000 to 2020 before they resigned from playing a shit game that could have been better than the D3 / D4.

what? are u mentally unstable sir?
i
i literally am a tele sorc, until hell cs - where i spec into blizz(but i still use my abibilty called teleport that i learned upon reaching lv 18), with tal eth lore spirit ancients pledge, and bo barb in team u can easly teleport hell baals on day 1, i mean u probably couldnt because you are dogshit at the computer game and old = bad

watch darkhumilitys or hytyme sorc reset if u wanna know how it looks. and good luck sir i hope u get good at the game before u hit 60

This post was edited by firstmurloc on Jul 19 2023 01:52am
Jul 19 2023 01:54am

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=21486830&f=87#entry123205531

what is that XD?

blizzard fire wall lmao

why wouldu ever play hybrid sorc if u can play blizzard only?
especially when ur gear requirement is a tal set AHHHA

u should get permabanned for this

at that point when u are running around with tal set ur merc shoudl kill every cold immune is a second, the two most important - de seis and infector if he rolls ci. dont mention baal run wave 2 because no one is mentally ill enough to run baal runs p1
Jul 19 2023 01:59am

Attribute Points:
Str: If using Spirit Monarch enough after other str mods from items (about 90 base)
Dex: (who cares about blocking for pvm)
Vita: (rest)
Energy: (only if you do not want to pot mana)

:rofl:

energy if u dont want to pot mana XD?

have u ever heard about using insight?

ur setup also requires cta and spirit monarch so u should be around 600 mana,

oh yea my bad -.- ur merco uses reapers toll yea.. u really should get banned for those guides. but what would i expect from softcore old head
Jul 19 2023 04:17am
Quote (firstmurloc @ 19 Jul 2023 19:51)
what? are u mentally unstable sir?
i
i literally am a tele sorc, until hell cs - where i spec into blizz(but i still use my abibilty called teleport that i learned upon reaching lv 18), with tal eth lore spirit ancients pledge, and bo barb in team u can easly teleport hell baals on day 1, i mean u probably couldnt because you are dogshit at the computer game and old = bad

watch darkhumilitys or hytyme sorc reset if u wanna know how it looks. and good luck sir i hope u get good at the game before u hit 60

Oh Fudge me... you can collect all those runewords during normal? Damn you must have the Devils luck and people willing to help your build above the rest of the other 7 players. Sad, really sad, just like the next two(2) quotes of yours.

Quote (firstmurloc @ 19 Jul 2023 19:54)
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=21486830&f=87#entry123205531

what is that XD?

blizzard fire wall lmao

why wouldu ever play hybrid sorc if u can play blizzard only?
especially when ur gear requirement is a tal set AHHHA

u should get permabanned for this

at that point when u are running around with tal set ur merc shoudl kill every cold immune is a second, the two most important - de seis and infector if he rolls ci. dont mention baal run wave 2 because no one is mentally ill enough to run baal runs p1

You are funny, considering you posted a build of mine that was based on 1.09 and not realize that it still works well to the current update... I mean... Nightmare and Hell has MORE Cold resistance monster spawns.

But what would I know as a solo player myself in Hardcore without aid from a +1 to 7 extra players, or even the fact that the difficulty level increases based on the amount of players? Learn the game mechanics young one.

Quote (firstmurloc @ 19 Jul 2023 19:59)
Attribute Points:
Str: If using Spirit Monarch enough after other str mods from items (about 90 base)
Dex: (who cares about blocking for pvm)
Vita: (rest)
Energy: (only if you do not want to pot mana)

energy if u dont want to pot mana XD?

have u ever heard about using insight?

ur setup also requires cta and spirit monarch so u should be around 600 mana,

oh yea my bad -.- ur merco uses reapers toll yea.. u really should get banned for those guides. but what would i expect from softcore old head

Are you that clueless... my builds were based around NOT using Insight, you have to find the runes AND the weapon WITH 4 sockets to MAKE Insight... so if you were in a full group and the runes "EVENTUALLY" dropped, they gave them to YOU? shit, did you have the weapon to insert the runes to make INSIGHT??? fuck off... you needed to get to nightmare and to hell before even having Insight... so get a clue instead of quoting me 3 times after TRYING to prove me wrong.

#1 You can not make insight leveling up in a full group climb from Normal to Nightmare.
#2 You can NOT make Insight unless you have found the 4 socket Polearm unless you are doing NM Cows and NM Act 3+
#3 You can NOT solo with a Blizzard build UNLESS you have high Glacial Spike in Nightmare to do NM Cows, Chaos+

Basically... you are a scrub newbie that doesn't realize the full mechanics of the game... stop quoting me just to make yourself feel better and just play the game with the full information given on JSP. You are just making it too easy.

Oh... by the way.. as a Blizz Sorc in Nightmare and Hell Ball runs, you are better of supporting them with Glacial Spike with Blizzard, especially if your Freeze time is higher.

EDIT: You can NOT make an Insight unless you can complete Act 4+ in Nighmare of running NM Cows and have the luck of the Irish to pick up a 4 socket Polearm... in most cases a CV, which have High Strength requirements and a Sorc need to pump up that stat instead of Vitality to live when they teleport into a swarm of monsters that can kill them in 1 hit... like a pack of Souls.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jul 19 2023 04:29am
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1383940414245Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll