d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > What Happened To Bbc
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Jul 5 2020 07:50pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jul 5 2020 02:00pm)
The economist was always one of the most globalist journals out there. It has always represented the worldview and thinking of the "Davos men". The WSJ is traditionally much more conservative on economic issues than on social/cultural ones.

The simple truth is that the Trumpian combination of "culturally conservative, economically moderate" has no home in the established, high-quality media.

You attribute an ideology to trump beyond throw shit at the wall and see what sticks?

I also don't think cultural conservatism can be chalked up to his xenophobia either. He isn't about family values he has a mail order bride, engages with prostitutes, fakes faith, etc.

He is the reactionary vote not the conservative vote. Conservatives won't go near Trump. Ask George Will lol.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 5 2020 07:57pm
Quote (Skinned @ 5 Jul 2020 21:50)
You attribute an ideology to trump beyond throw shit at the wall and see what sticks?

I also don't think cultural conservatism can be chalked up to his xenophobia either. He isn't about family values he has a mail order bride, engages with prostitutes, fakes faith, etc.

He is the reactionary vote not the conservative vote. Conservatives won't go near Trump. Ask George Will lol.

why would anyone do that? privileged scum like him exist only to be cheerleading for endless wars on tv and at cocktail parties where plans are made to ship more young Americans off to die for no cause. Sociopaths like George Will live a lecherous, avaricious life of profit off the taxpayer and gains made by armaments companies who oblige the warmongers
Jul 6 2020 04:50am
Quote (excellence @ Jul 5 2020 09:57pm)
why would anyone do that? privileged scum like him exist only to be cheerleading for endless wars on tv and at cocktail parties where plans are made to ship more young Americans off to die for no cause. Sociopaths like George Will live a lecherous, avaricious life of profit off the taxpayer and gains made by armaments companies who oblige the warmongers

He isn't for fake limited government, conservatives are for actual limited government.

Trump is a big goverent welfare king who is massively redistributing wealth away from small business and entrepreneurs and towards him and a handful of people like him.

There is nothing harkening back to traditional authorities and values of family or faith. He has none of that.

Just don't call yourselves conservatives because you're using the word wrong and words have meanings.

Trump leads the cuckservatives like Grahm who he can dox with impunity. He doesn't lead actual conservatives because most of the talented ones just walked away during Trumpism. Talented dudes like Paul Ryan for example just waiting for him to lose before reentering like a smart person.

In four or less years when people are being indicted these cuckservatives will be pretending they were never cucks at all. But Trump will be gone and he had taken the GOPs masculinity with them. It was fun seeing GOP leadership completely emasculated.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 6 2020 04:52am
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 6 2020 04:58am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 6 2020 06:50am)
Trump is a big goverent welfare king who is massively redistributing wealth away from small business and entrepreneurs and towards him and a handful of people like him.

Gold: 17,384.69
Jul 6 2020 05:01am
Maybe it was better to cut it off considering polarzation, look at this: "going full CNN".

1 month old news and...
Now that I have seen the stick I know that police brutality is always justified and the protestors are all wrong.

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Jul 6 2020 05:03am
Jul 6 2020 05:22am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 6 2020 06:58am)

What does that have to do with my claim. My claim is Trump has acted against the interests of small business and individual entrepreneurs with massive wealth redistributions to large business and 1%ers, in addition to ruthlessly pursuing the interests of management over those employed.

You showed me a pic of continuation of growth that started during the Economic Recovery of 2008. The next Democrat will start the economic recovery from the recession of 2020.

GOP is like the DJ Khalid of ending their terms with the nation in recession...they're like ANOTHER ONE.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 6 2020 05:22am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 6 2020 07:22am)
What does that have to do with my claim. My claim is Trump has acted against the interests of small business and individual entrepreneurs with massive wealth redistributions to large business and 1%ers, in addition to ruthlessly pursuing the interests of management over those employed.

You showed me a pic of continuation of growth that started during the Economic Recovery of 2008. The next Democrat will start the economic recovery from the recession of 2020.

GOP is like the DJ Khalid of ending their terms with the nation in recession...they're like ANOTHER ONE.

You don't understand a median do you.
Gold: 11,536.00
Jul 6 2020 06:04am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 6 2020 07:22am)

The biggest small business killer has been the COVID shutdowns. It’s not a mystery witch political group/party has been trying to extend these lockdowns indefinitely while Trump is tweeting everyday that we need to open back up.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Jul 6 2020 06:08am
Jul 6 2020 06:27am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 6 2020 08:04am)
The biggest small business killer has been the COVID shutdowns. It’s not a mystery witch political group/party has been trying to extend these lockdowns indefinitely while Trump is tweeting everyday that we need to open back up.

I love how that you can without cognitive dissonance blame the political party that controls the smallest branch of government in operation and say that you should vote for the guys who are already in power in every other position.

That is a special kind of stupid right there.

With a rational approach we would have flattened the curve and the economy would be making a V-shaped recovery.

Now we will get a U shaped recovery if we aere lucky because king tard is only leading an anti mask movement.

The only thing Trump has rebelled against is intelligence and deliberate action.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 6 2020 06:30am
Gold: 11,536.00
Jul 6 2020 07:06am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 6 2020 08:27am)
I love how that you can without cognitive dissonance blame the political party that controls the smallest branch of government in operation and say that you should vote for the guys who are already in power in every other position.

That is a special kind of stupid right there.

With a rational approach we would have flattened the curve and the economy would be making a V-shaped recovery.

Now we will get a U shaped recovery if we aere lucky because king tard is only leading an anti mask movement.

The only thing Trump has rebelled against is intelligence and deliberate action.

Lol talk about cognitive dissonance.

The executive and even judicial branch play a very small role in creating policy and running the states.

That’s entirely a task designed for governors, mayors, state senators & reps.

You sound like a dumb fuck if you think trump has any significant impact on small businesses. I live in NYS and what the latter do is infinitely more impactful on business.

Just to give you an example, we’ve seen a massive emigration of business from our state. The reason is very high state taxes so many of them moved to southern states. Democratic legislators dictate those not the executive you tard.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Jul 6 2020 07:10am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll