d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > What Happened To Bbc
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57.00
Jul 6 2020 07:10am
Quote (Skinned @ 6 Jul 2020 06:50)
He isn't for fake limited government, conservatives are for actual limited government.

Trump is a big goverent welfare king who is massively redistributing wealth away from small business and entrepreneurs and towards him and a handful of people like him.

There is nothing harkening back to traditional authorities and values of family or faith. He has none of that.

Just don't call yourselves conservatives because you're using the word wrong and words have meanings.

Trump leads the cuckservatives like Grahm who he can dox with impunity. He doesn't lead actual conservatives because most of the talented ones just walked away during Trumpism. Talented dudes like Paul Ryan for example just waiting for him to lose before reentering like a smart person.

In four or less years when people are being indicted these cuckservatives will be pretending they were never cucks at all. But Trump will be gone and he had taken the GOPs masculinity with them. It was fun seeing GOP leadership completely emasculated.

your rage essay insinuates we should listen to non-stop no-win anti-American warmongers like george will and paul ryno

no thank you, sir. you can listen to them all you want (it’s your choice) but we (that is most of America) won’t
Quote (Skinned @ 6 Jul 2020 08:27)
I love how that you can without cognitive dissonance blame the political party that controls the smallest branch of government in operation and say that you should vote for the guys who are already in power in every other position.

That is a special kind of stupid right there.

With a rational approach we would have flattened the curve and the economy would be making a V-shaped recovery.

Now we will get a U shaped recovery if we aere lucky because king tard is only leading an anti mask movement.

The only thing Trump has rebelled against is intelligence and deliberate action.

10th amendment? who cares! Anything to not blame Cuomo and Warren Wilhelm Jr (aka Bill De Blasio) for forcing hospitals to put sick people into nursing homes.

so you want the President to act like a dictator and make a universal directives and bypass the Constitution?

even if he did this, no liberal lefty or election-denier would wear a mask or social distance, simply out of their scorn and delusion. thats 60+ million people on top of those who already are not.

why would you pretend to care about the economy anyway? according to the media, economic growth and recovery “only benefits rich people” (you are in this group i guess so that explains it)
Gold: 88.21
Jul 6 2020 06:04pm
this whole shit slide into absolute bullshit most major media has been circle jerking to lately. has me wondering. When was the news media every trustworthy? Fucking never.
Gold: 22,189.49
Jul 9 2020 04:42am
Gold: 285.00
Jul 9 2020 05:04am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 9 2020 06:42am)

Why do police turn peaceful events into violent events with their presence?

Why don't ambulances jusr drive around and look for wounded people?

Why aren't firetrucks circling my block making sure no houses are in fire?

Why can't these emergency responders do as good of a job as our police, who are so loved that people they protect write songs about how they make them feel so warm and fuzzy?

Did the people at these protest call them to report a crime?

You are willing to have your political rights squashed by an authoritarianism police force just to score points against the other team? The Right's overwhelming response has been yes, lean in to authoritarian capitalism.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 9 2020 05:06am
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 9 2020 06:50am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 9 2020 07:04am)
Why do police turn peaceful events into violent events with their presence?

Why don't ambulances jusr drive around and look for wounded people?

Why aren't firetrucks circling my block making sure no houses are in fire?

Why can't these emergency responders do as good of a job as our police, who are so loved that people they protect write songs about how they make them feel so warm and fuzzy?

Did the people at these protest call them to report a crime?

You are willing to have your political rights squashed by an authoritarianism police force just to score points against the other team? The Right's overwhelming response has been yes, lean in to authoritarian capitalism.

Die in darkness with your lies, satan.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 9 2020 07:01am
i love how the clueless american right is trying to portray the bbc as some kind of leftist outlet, when in reality it regularly platforms racist dickheads and reactionary ideologies...

reminds me of ben shapiro getting humiliated on the international stage for making similar assumptions when interviewed by an ultra conservative host on bbc.
Gold: 3.33
Jul 9 2020 11:09am
Quote (fender @ Jul 9 2020 02:01pm)
i love how the clueless american right is trying to portray the bbc as some kind of leftist outlet, when in reality it regularly platforms racist dickheads and reactionary ideologies...

reminds me of ben shapiro getting humiliated on the international stage for making similar assumptions when interviewed by an ultra conservative host on bbc.

It's not just them, it's the right wing here too.

The BBC's current political editor broke electoral law in 2017 in favour of the Tories. She is effectively the government's spokesperson by repeating Boris and Cummings lies verbatim without scrutinising them at all. It all stems from an organisational culture of trying to go straight down the middle with everything, even if facts are clearly in favour of one side, so nobody gets their feelings hurt. It's one of the reasons people like Farage and Boris got away with telling lies during the referendum campaign. They've tried to rectify it since with 'BBC Reality Check' but it's not enough tweeting about it to 100k of politically conscious followers. Good example from yesterday: https://twitter.com/BBCRealityCheck/status/1280905605629333504

Gold: 500.00
Jul 9 2020 11:16am
Quote (fender @ Jul 9 2020 09:01am)

It sounds like you're not happy with them bringing on conservatives to voice their views. I for one don't see an issue with it. A variety of views ought to be presentable on a news network though they ought to be challenged for the accuracy of their claims regardless of which side of the political spectrum they are on.
Gold: 3.33
Jul 9 2020 11:20am
Quote (duffman316 @ Jul 9 2020 06:16pm)
It sounds like you're not happy with them bringing on conservatives to voice their views. I for one don't see an issue with it. A variety of views ought to be presentable on a news network though they ought to be challenged for the accuracy of their claims regardless of which side of the political spectrum they are on.

They're not challenged on the accuracy, that's the whole point.
Gold: 2,489.69
Jul 9 2020 11:26am
Quote (duffman316 @ Jul 9 2020 12:16pm)

if the definition for a leftist/rightist outlet is no bringing up divergent views on their platform from the opposite fringe then no biased outlets exist. the more biased the outlet in my experience the more fringe voices they bring in for panels because it causes the most severe reactions from their base audience.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll