d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Amy Cooper
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,376.70
May 28 2020 01:34pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 28 2020 12:32pm)
[Insert lying shit meme here]

You said you blocked me you lying shit. Stop quoting me and shut the fuck up.
Gold: 14,569.69
May 28 2020 01:37pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 28 2020 12:32pm)
i guess i cant phone block you, sad.

so not only were u wrong that it was a misdemeanor, you said its not one of the three flavors at all. criminal offense = doing something illegal.

dig in more while calling me a mental midget lol. how fucking ignorant of basic legal language are you? you stated it as the wrong class of crime then messed up what a crime even is.

you look stupid right now.

man bob dont like black people asking somebody to leash their dog while black mean consequences are all on him.. LOL!
Gold: 2,489.69
May 28 2020 01:38pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ May 28 2020 02:34pm)
You said you blocked me you lying shit. Stop quoting me and shut the fuck up.

Quote (thesnipa @ May 28 2020 02:32pm)
i guess i cant phone block you, sad.

so not only were u wrong that it was a misdemeanor, you said its not one of the three flavors at all. criminal offense = doing something illegal.

dig in more while calling me a mental midget lol. how fucking ignorant of basic legal language are you? you stated it as the wrong class of crime then messed up what a crime even is.

you look stupid right now.

how can i expect someone who cant read to understand what a crime is i guess.....

Quote (theCrossbones @ May 28 2020 02:37pm)
man bob dont like black people asking somebody to leash their dog while black mean consequences are all on him.. LOL!

you'll notice that as the day goes on he gets more belligerent and defensive. he's clearly an unemployed alcoholic. drunk by noon, black out by dinner.

This post was edited by thesnipa on May 28 2020 01:39pm
May 28 2020 01:41pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 28 2020 12:38pm)
how can i expect someone who cant read to understand what a crime is i guess.....

you'll notice that as the day goes on he gets more belligerent and defensive. he's clearly an unemployed alcoholic. drunk by noon, black out by dinner.

You're still quoting me and trying to speak at me. You said you were blocking me. Stop acting the lying shit and shut the fuck up. I'm tired of your harrassment.
May 28 2020 01:43pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ May 28 2020 02:41pm)
You're still quoting me and trying to speak at me. You said you were blocking me. Stop acting the lying shit and shut the fuck up. I'm tired of your harrassment.

im still on my phone lol, riding to an install.

still confused on what breaking the law is? lol. cant even read when i post AND block quote a source.
Gold: 57.00
May 28 2020 07:59pm
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bird-watcher-incident-conflicted-feelings-121626688.html

everyone's favorite bird watcher says he feels bad that the karen who went all AWW (angry white woman) on him had her life ruined

i would caution Mr. Christian Cooper on feeling sorry for this lady. on one hand it's a good practice to turn the other cheek, but he has to know that if there was no evidence supporting his account that Amy Cooper would be testifying against him without a shred of remorse. and in a he-said she-said he'd be done for.

Northern racists like Amy Karen Cooper really are the worst. they pretend to be your friend and them stab you in the back after shaking your hand. at least in the bad parts of the South they have the 'courtesy' of being honest about the fact they hate you cuz of your skin color from the get-go

This post was edited by excellence on May 28 2020 08:01pm
May 28 2020 08:05pm
Quote (excellence @ May 28 2020 08:59pm)
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bird-watcher-incident-conflicted-feelings-121626688.html

everyone's favorite bird watcher says he feels bad that the karen who went all AWW (angry white woman) on him had her life ruined

i would caution Mr. Christian Cooper on feeling sorry for this lady. on one hand it's a good practice to turn the other cheek, but he has to know that if there was no evidence supporting his account that Amy Cooper would be testifying against him without a shred of remorse. and in a he-said she-said he'd be done for.

Northern racists like Amy Karen Cooper really are the worst. they pretend to be your friend and them stab you in the back after shaking your hand. at least in the bad parts of the South they have the 'courtesy' of being honest about the fact they hate you cuz of your skin color from the get-go

Yup that camera saved either his life or reputation. She'd throw him to the wolves
Gold: 1.93
May 29 2020 06:22am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ May 29 2020 03:11am)
Oddly, unless the dog bites someone, letting a dog off a leash in a park is not a "crime". Like, there's no misdemeanor, nothing that would go on her record. It's not "illegal" in any criminal sense. Again, unless that dog attacks another person or another dog. If there are signs posted, then there may be a fine associated, if a ranger or officer is there to write it out, depending on the state and county. But no, there's no criminal behavior.

He has no right to "call her out" or interact with her at all. When she told him to leave her alone, his only right was to leave her alone. He was 100% out of line.

"Shaming culture" is just people interjecting themselves into other people's lives. And the guy stated quite clearly that he made a habit of confronting people, and packed dog treats on his person to attempt to gain control of their pets. The only real hobby he expressed was attempting to control other people. Again, he's not a park ranger, he's not responsible for what other people do with their animals, and he's not in charge of other people. It's not his job, and he has no right whatsoever to tell anyone else what to do. And attempting to gain control of other people's pets, especially during a social distancing lockdown where him coughing on her pet might give her a virus that you keep insisting is the new plague? Yeah, no.

He was in the wrong. She was worse. But he was absolutely in the wrong, and his only hobby, based on his premeditated confrontation tactics, was to interfere in other people's lives.

So if you are fishing and I walk up and start tossing big rocks in the water a few feet from your line you wouldn't say anything? Tossing rocks isn't illegal.
May 29 2020 06:33am
Quote (Plaguefear @ May 29 2020 05:22am)
So if you are fishing and I walk up and start tossing big rocks in the water a few feet from your line you wouldn't say anything? Tossing rocks isn't illegal.

That's not even a realistic comparison. But for the record, as long as you didn't hit my line, there's not really much I could or would do. Maybe call you a dick and find somewhere else to fish. If you follow me, then that becomes stalking and harassment, and I can report you.

Quote (excellence @ May 28 2020 06:59pm)

I think he's only claiming to feel bad for her because he 100% created the situation that caused her to lose her shit. He's not at fault for her being a racist cunt though, that's purely her problem.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. Nor should he. Her problems were caused by her extreme overreaction and false and racist accusations.
Gold: 285.00
May 29 2020 06:33am
Quote (excellence @ May 28 2020 09:59pm)

Qft right there.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll