d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Sjw Gender Politics > The Left Is At It Again
Prev1212223242539Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 98,921.50
May 25 2020 01:45pm
Quote (Tyrantus @ May 25 2020 09:27pm)
If only you could.

You didn't read this thread.

I didn't even purchase D3 Xpac let alone any of those trash titles. Like TLOU2, won't touch it.

Gold: 10.00
May 25 2020 01:56pm
Quote (Djunior @ May 25 2020 01:45pm)
You didn't read this thread.

I didn't even purchase D3 Xpac let alone any of those trash titles. Like TLOU2, won't touch it.

I read enough to make the summary I did. Did you not see the gibberish?

Pre-orders lead to microtransactions, leads to unfinished products, which leads to frustrated dev teams, which leads to frustrated players which leads to... apparently long and drawn out but essentially meaningless threads like this.
May 25 2020 02:04pm
Quote (Tyrantus @ May 25 2020 09:56pm)
I read enough to make the summary I did. Did you not see the gibberish?

Pre-orders lead to microtransactions, leads to unfinished products, which leads to frustrated dev teams, which leads to frustrated players which leads to... apparently long and drawn out but essentially meaningless threads like this.

I don't pre-order shit games.

Also, this is PARD. You know what it stands for right? If your problem is that you don't like the thread, move on. It's as simple as that.

This post was edited by Djunior on May 25 2020 02:12pm
Gold: 5,169.82
May 25 2020 02:45pm
Quote (Djunior @ May 25 2020 08:04pm)
Take another great franchise and ruin it because of corporate virtue signalling morons.

I'd like to say you can't make that shit up but it's 2020 so yeah

You seem to forget that game developers -- just like everyone else who creates content entertainment -- are free to create whatever the hell they please. The only way you (a potential customer) need to react is by either buying the product if you like it enough or by not buying it if you don't like it.
Imagine your favorite restaurant putting a dish on the menu that you don't like. Will you just go on with your life and avoid ordering that dish, or will you start an outrage over the fact that this restaurant didn't restrict themselves to producing only exactly what you personally want them to produce?

By posting this thread, you show that you aren't outraged over the quality of the franchise. The whole "gender" subject (which plays a pretty prominent role in many people's lives all over the world) is losing its status of taboo, which will cause more people to accept it while you still insist on playing it off as some kind of mental disorder so that people who experience the issue will have a harder time being accepted for it. The fact that this taboo is disappearing and that people will feel more comfortable with an identity that you reject, that's the thing that outrages you.
May 26 2020 01:07am
Quote (Leevee @ May 25 2020 10:45pm)
You seem to forget that game developers -- just like everyone else who creates content entertainment -- are free to create whatever the hell they please. The only way you (a potential customer) need to react is by either buying the product if you like it enough or by not buying it if you don't like it.
Imagine your favorite restaurant putting a dish on the menu that you don't like. Will you just go on with your life and avoid ordering that dish, or will you start an outrage over the fact that this restaurant didn't restrict themselves to producing only exactly what you personally want them to produce?

By posting this thread, you show that you aren't outraged over the quality of the franchise. The whole "gender" subject (which plays a pretty prominent role in many people's lives all over the world) is losing its status of taboo, which will cause more people to accept it while you still insist on playing it off as some kind of mental disorder so that people who experience the issue will have a harder time being accepted for it. The fact that this taboo is disappearing and that people will feel more comfortable with an identity that you reject, that's the thing that outrages you.

Your analogy doesn't hold up at all. If that restaurant served you a very nice goulash for years and you came to have it every week and then suddenly they decide to add some dog shit cuz that's the latest trend would you enjoy it? lol

Luckily more and more players have gotten so savvy they no longer buy this trash, no matter if you like it or not.

Also this is my opinion, this is PARD, so there you go.

Gold: 17,384.69
May 26 2020 05:36am
Quote (Djunior @ 26 May 2020 09:07)
Your analogy doesn't hold up at all. If that restaurant served you a very nice goulash for years and you came to have it every week and then suddenly they decide to add some dog shit cuz that's the latest trend would you enjoy it? lol

Luckily more and more players have gotten so savvy they no longer buy this trash, no matter if you like it or not.

Also this is my opinion, this is PARD, so there you go.

Goulash is poor peasant food. They can add dog shit it doesnt make a big difference.
Play Borderlands 3 gay tentacles edition for me please, because i desinstalled this lame garbage. Very sad.
Despite your horrible culinary references, i can be agree that homo/gay content should stay small, i means like in Witcher 3 (which is already very conservative, even barely stupid regarding regarding sexuality and related content.)

"the left" ... Stick on wolfeinstein 3D please.
Gold: 2,617.52
May 26 2020 05:49am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ May 26 2020 07:36am)
Goulash is poor peasant food. They can add dog shit it doesnt make a big difference.
Play Borderlands 3 gay tentacles edition for me please, because i desinstalled this lame garbage. Very sad.
Despite your horrible culinary references, i can be agree that homo/gay content should stay small, i means like in Witcher 3 (which is already very conservative, even barely stupid regarding regarding sexuality and related content.)

Just looked up borderlands 3 and I am not disappointed

One of the characters is a gay robot.
May 26 2020 05:56am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ May 26 2020 01:36pm)

It doesn't matter if goulash or caviar you idiot. It's the fact they ruin it is the point.

You bought borderlands 3 despite that shithead Randy Pitchford featuring on several critical news channels? Good for you, you deserve that piece of cartoony trash made for the masses.

Now go play D3 I bet it's just the game for you now they turned Diablo in a tranny.

This post was edited by Djunior on May 26 2020 05:56am
Gold: 285.00
May 26 2020 05:56am
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 26 2020 07:49am)
Just looked up borderlands 3 and I am not disappointed

One of the characters is a gay robot.

Fl4k isn't gay but one expansion is a gay chuthlu wedding though lol.

Good expansion but i stopped playing this game because I didn't like where it was going in terms of leveling up through tiered equipment you have to farm the literal same places for with increasing difficult.

Basically you farm your set, play the game at a higher difficult, try to get the exact same gun with the exact same annointments, rinse, repeat. 4-5 guns are viable in the highest difficulty so everyone using same stuff. Builds are all the same. You shoot a dude in the face for 5 minutes.

Been enjoying Warzone by CoD a lot lately.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 26 2020 06:11am
Gold: 17,384.69
May 26 2020 06:04am
Quote (Djunior @ 26 May 2020 13:56)
It doesn't matter if goulash or caviar you idiot. It's the fact they ruin it is the point.

You bought borderlands 3 despite that shithead Randy Pitchford featuring on several critical news channels? Good for you, you deserve that piece of cartoony trash made for the masses.

Now go play D3 I bet it's just the game for you now they turned Diablo in a tranny.

More like you have not a single idea of what you are talking, i'm the game master here.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1212223242539Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll