d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Sjw Gender Politics > The Left Is At It Again
Prev1192021222339Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 24 2020 11:38am
Quote (Djunior @ 22 May 2020 15:12)
So there are more clips of this deer dude including one where he states to go out in his yard on all fours to munch grass.

Some of the clips are just disturbing to watch. This person is now on Twitch's Trust and Safety Counsel. Yep it's 2020

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vVR-wDl4GA

We stan Comrade Deergirl round these parts.

She said nothing wrong.

https://twitter.com/MxVivianWulf/status/1264157945362878464?s=20
Gold: 98,921.50
May 24 2020 11:40am
Quote (MxVivianWulf @ May 24 2020 07:36pm)
Mate she ain't even a purple haired SJW. She's just a badass girl living in a post apocalyptic hellscape who happens to be totally ok with kissing other girls and that's what you're mad about.

It's not a girl. It's a dude who thinks he's a girl but that's not even accurate he also thinks he's a deer. These are the people we need in moderating positions everywhere. Way to go.

NOT

And that's the only thing I care about here, that deer can stuff itself with grass doesn't bother me at all cya
May 24 2020 11:43am
Quote (Djunior @ 24 May 2020 18:40)
It's not a girl. It's a dude who thinks he's a girl but that's not even accurate he also thinks he's a deer. These are the people we need in moderating positions everywhere. Way to go.

NOT

And that's the only thing I care about here, that deer can stuff itself with grass doesn't bother me at all cya

That comment was about 'The last of Us'.

Try to keep up.
May 24 2020 11:51am
Quote (MxVivianWulf @ May 24 2020 07:43pm)
That comment was about 'The last of Us'.

Try to keep up.

You should keep up. WTF it said nothing wrong. It said the majority of gamers are white supremacists. It stated it's going to come after shitty people. Not that it it's going to happen cuz Twitch have now released a statement saying these people do not get direct moderating power.

It's insane you indicate these things would be ok. The majority of people aint going to accept your extreme vision of having this kind of people in places where they can harm other people with hate speech and what not.

What they do with their lives is up to them but shit like this needs to be kept in check and thankfully there will always be swift backlash severe enough to turn things round.
May 24 2020 11:55am
Quote (Djunior @ 24 May 2020 18:51)
You should keep up. WTF it said nothing wrong. It said the majority of gamers are white supremacists. It stated it's going to come after shitty people. Not that it it's going to happen cuz Twitch have now released a statement saying these people do not get direct moderating power.

It's insane you indicate these things would be ok. The majority of people aint going to accept your extreme vision of having this kind of people in places where they can harm other people with hate speech and what not.

What they do with their lives is up to them but shit like this needs to be kept in check and thankfully there will always be swift backlash severe enough to turn things round.

She never said she had that power except in her own channel. Which she does and continues to have. A twitch streamer can ban whoever they want from their channel chat.

She said 'a lot' of gamers are white supremacists and she's right.

Steph's comments have been largely misrepresented by butthurt neckbeards.

Also the backlash has done nothing other than get Steph's viewer numbers to quadruple and her income to soar. Grats. you played yourselves.

This post was edited by MxVivianWulf on May 24 2020 11:57am
May 24 2020 12:28pm
Quote (MxVivianWulf @ May 24 2020 07:55pm)
She never said she had that power except in her own channel. Which she does and continues to have. A twitch streamer can ban whoever they want from their channel chat.

She said 'a lot' of gamers are white supremacists and she's right.

Steph's comments have been largely misrepresented by butthurt neckbeards.

Also the backlash has done nothing other than get Steph's viewer numbers to quadruple and her income to soar. Grats. you played yourselves.

If you think I log in to Twitch to watch then you're mistaken. I don't have that kind of fetish so speak for yourself.

Gamers are playing their games on Twitch, if they are white supremacists they would be in no position to even have that Twitch account so what the hell are you even suggesting. It's not the gamers in the wrong here.

This deer person is mentally disturbed and hates on a large group of people most likely cuz being one of them before "connecting to his inner deer" and realizing he would never be one of them.

There you have it. Deer person sucks. Hater & hate speech. Is it any wonder this person got doxxed and harassed after this hate speech rampage? Not at all, playing victim card now make it only look more miserable.

This post was edited by Djunior on May 24 2020 12:29pm
May 24 2020 12:42pm
I'll shout it from the rooftops. Many of us do. There is a significant problem with racism in the gaming community.

Also she uses she/her pronouns.

This post was edited by MxVivianWulf on May 24 2020 12:43pm
May 24 2020 01:42pm
Quote (MxVivianWulf @ May 24 2020 08:42pm)
I'll shout it from the rooftops. Many of us do. There is a significant problem with racism in the gaming community.

Also she uses she/her pronouns.

Explain to me how the white supremacists / racists can have a Twitch account and use it to spread their toxic message without attracting attention.

Not just what you believe, add sources and factual information showing that the majority of gamers on Twitch are white supremacists just like deer person claims.
Gold: 285.00
May 25 2020 06:53am
Quote (Djunior @ May 24 2020 02:28pm)
If you think I log in to Twitch to watch then you're mistaken. I don't have that kind of fetish so speak for yourself.

Gamers are playing their games on Twitch, if they are white supremacists they would be in no position to even have that Twitch account so what the hell are you even suggesting. It's not the gamers in the wrong here.

This deer person is mentally disturbed and hates on a large group of people most likely cuz being one of them before "connecting to his inner deer" and realizing he would never be one of them.

There you have it. Deer person sucks. Hater & hate speech. Is it any wonder this person got doxxed and harassed after this hate speech rampage? Not at all, playing victim card now make it only look more miserable.

You're mentally disturbed.
May 25 2020 07:33am
Quote (Skinned @ May 25 2020 02:53pm)
Deer dude is mentally disturbed.

Fixed
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1192021222339Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll