d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Sjw Gender Politics > The Left Is At It Again
Prev1222324252639Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 98,921.50
May 26 2020 06:18am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ May 26 2020 02:04pm)
More like you have not a single idea of what you are talking, i'm the game master here.

I'm not the one buying shitty games. And fuck Randy Pitchford ;)

Meanwhile BTW

I'm hearing a song. It goes like "and another one down, and another one down, another one bites the dust". Great song

Gold: 285.00
May 26 2020 06:40am
Quote (Djunior @ May 26 2020 08:18am)
I'm not the one buying shitty games. And fuck Randy Pitchford ;)

Meanwhile BTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diGRdvTgdUM

I'm hearing a song. It goes like "and another one down, and another one down, another one bites the dust". Great song

Watched the video and the only thing i can ascertain is that Vogue is stating Ruby Rose bas Borderline Personality Disorder.

Which is believable given what she says about trying kill herself etc.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 26 2020 06:48am
May 26 2020 07:15am
Quote (Skinned @ May 26 2020 02:40pm)
Watched the video and the only thing i can ascertain is that Vogue is stating Ruby Rose bas Borderline Personality Disorder.

Which is believable given what she says about trying kill herself etc.

When batman is not good enough ^^

Did you know btw that when they were recruiting for this show they explicitly asked for a lesbian? Imagine the riots if they'd stated they only wanted strait people for the job.

The world is going nuts

Gold: 285.00
May 26 2020 07:23am
Quote (Djunior @ May 26 2020 09:15am)
When batman is not good enough ^^

Did you know btw that when they were recruiting for this show they explicitly asked for a lesbian? Imagine the riots if they'd stated they only wanted strait people for the job.

The world is going nuts

Yeah, those hiring practices are iffy, i think i said earlier in thread that only Hollywood gets away with those kinds of hiring practices. But if you don't you might end up with an Asian transgendered professor X.

That being said its a WB DC show. Does anyone watch that show? I hated the actress in Orange is the New Black but I'm pretty sure she was written this way.

It sucks that Daredevil gets cancelled and this show keeps going lol.

Nobody is making B batman shows on streaming networks, Batman gets feature films with real actors now.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 26 2020 07:24am
Gold: 5,169.82
May 26 2020 08:46am
Quote (Djunior @ May 26 2020 09:07am)
Your analogy doesn't hold up at all. If that restaurant served you a very nice goulash for years and you came to have it every week and then suddenly they decide to add some dog shit cuz that's the latest trend would you enjoy it? lol

Luckily more and more players have gotten so savvy they no longer buy this trash, no matter if you like it or not.

Also this is my opinion, this is PARD, so there you go.

I would simply not order the dog shit. Just like you can simply not order the game.

What is the point you are trying to make?
May 26 2020 08:54am
Quote (Leevee @ May 26 2020 04:46pm)
I would simply not order the dog shit. Just like you can simply not order the game.

What is the point you are trying to make?

That your goulash got ruined. You can't say you don't want the dog shit cuz they'd call you toxic dog shit haters. You have to stay within you analogy comon now ;)

May 26 2020 09:11am
Quote (Djunior @ May 26 2020 04:54pm)
That your goulash got ruined. You can't say you don't want the dog shit cuz they'd call you toxic dog shit haters. You have to stay within you analogy comon now ;)

We're still in that same analogy. :)

So, if the restaurant starts ordering dog shit, my goulash is ruined? If it's figurative dog shit I don't really understand why my goulash would be ruined. If it's literal dog shit, you are turning this analogy into ridicule, in which case it's not worth discussing any further.
Gold: 6,376.70
May 26 2020 09:18am
Quote (Leevee @ May 26 2020 08:11am)

So, if the restaurant starts ordering dog shit, my goulash is ruined? If it's figurative dog shit I don't really understand why my goulash would be ruined. If it's literal dog shit, you are turning this analogy into ridicule, in which case it's not worth discussing any further.

What a deflection!

If you're ordering goulash at the same restaurant every day for years and it's delicious, and one day you get the goulash, take what you expect to be an incredibly satisfying bite, and taste nothing but shit in your mouth for the next week because you trusted that business to operate with the same class and style they have for decades, you'd be pretty pissed.

THAT'S the analogy.

On the flipside, anyone see the recent interview with Ghostbusters 2016 guy where he was justifying his threat to release a 3.5 hour directors cut? Where he blamed the movie's complete flop and the immediate cancellation of all future sequels and spinoffs on "Trump's America"? Thing of beauty.

The movie legitimately sucked. They shit on men, they shit on the original ghostbusters, the jokes sucked. It was the least funny least impressive most poorly written attempt to rewrite a franchise for SJW purposes ever, and the freak can't even own it and say, "I'll do better". Trash.
May 26 2020 09:23am
Quote (Leevee @ May 26 2020 05:11pm)

They are adding an ingredient you do totally not dig. Figure it out for yourself if you think the dog shit is ridicule. Let it be crazy hot peppers. A ton of garlic. What ever. Just something that makes you say yikes let's go somewhere else. I'm sure you get the point.

To get back to your OP #224 this is not a crazy thread but a valid point and no, not all gamers are excepting this, plenty are now staying away from TLOU2 which is a good thing.

May 26 2020 09:32am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ May 26 2020 05:18pm)
What a deflection!

If you're ordering goulash at the same restaurant every day for years and it's delicious, and one day you get the goulash, take what you expect to be an incredibly satisfying bite, and taste nothing but shit in your mouth for the next week because you trusted that business to operate with the same class and style they have for decades, you'd be pretty pissed.

THAT'S the analogy.

Quote (Djunior @ May 26 2020 05:23pm)
They are adding an ingredient you do totally not dig. Figure it out for yourself if you think the dog shit is ridicule. Let it be crazy hot peppers. A ton of garlic. What ever. Just something that makes you say yikes let's go somewhere else. I'm sure you get the point.

To get back to your OP #224 this is not a crazy thread but a valid point and no, not all gamers are excepting this, plenty are now staying away from TLOU2 which is a good thing.

You both are adding one detail to this analogy which makes it stop holding up: when you say the restaurant has added an ingredient without my knowledge, you imply that this game developer is changing existing content without players' knowledge.
This is not the case, since the newly developed game allows players to decide whether they want to spend money again or not. And any player who cares as much as you two do, will read reviews before they buy the game. There is no chance for this SJW storyline to ruin an experience unexpectedly.

If you mean to say that Naughty Dog has added this SWJ storyline into The Last of Us Part 1 (which has already been bought by many people) then I agree that this is absolutely ridiculous. In that case, I'm sorry for butting in without understanding the context.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1222324252639Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll