d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Egotrip - Poison Necromancer > P8 Hc Walk - Clean 1.14d
Prev14567815Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,178.00
Oct 21 2019 12:42pm
ormus reward pfff

very nice charm, exactly what i need. need 8% more fhr and I've hit the next breakpoint 56%

a3 went fairly easy, like very easy, i felt comfortable. actually too comfortable, no more golem precasting into paths i dont know etc..., kinda forgot about the archer struggles from act 2,,,but hey this ambush almost ripped me :D

I ran trough, hit into a pack of mobs. the two arrows are showing the paths from which the little dudes attacked me from aswell. i coudnt move, not even a centimeter. only way out weapon was switch and tele back, quick reaction saved me. good i didnt smoke before this dungeon.
Oct 21 2019 12:50pm
oh and they had another lum for me.

really fun to play with this char. using more hotkeys than my sorc + java combined.....

new hotkeys added: terror for situations like the one before.
poison explosion.... basically its 5x poison nova, and for these low life bigger mob groups much better use of corpse, compared to corpse explosion

well fazel, when fazel is ded. if extra fast & too big density, can get dangerous:D
dont really see a way out here, S&E, however my next walk definitly without S&E in rules, but not on this char. have to run forward all the time.

Oct 21 2019 12:53pm
2 more poison novas? i ll keep u around for a bit

nagel 21, didnt expect anything, got 2 good ones.

little bit of res and i d have 99 problems but mana wouldnt be one
Oct 21 2019 12:59pm
didnt even take pics of trav, nothing special, was looooong fights, first cleared travi except council, didnt want some healers around, pulled them out... looong....... overall after flayer jungle, already in lower kurast it started to get waaay slower again.... i mean up till lower kurast, killspeed was a dream.

heheheh meph was soooo easy. since the trick pika told me, to summon the golem a bit away, heheheheheh, almost too easy. will be able to go FUUUULLL MF mode on this dude. however it took quite a while.

15%MF tal belt. using for MF

voila. a3 done. much easier compared to a2. BUT I still have the same 124max dmg malice on my merc. its really getting baaaad. need it fixed ASAP.

This post was edited by Lova on Oct 21 2019 01:00pm
Oct 21 2019 01:09pm
heheheh just wanted to check. yep. they are already maximal gay in nightmare fking gaylords

can i break it with LR?

i am ready. :) couldnt have wished for better map. was after around 6 rerolls. will be my first real NM meph grind ever. never had a char who needed it. but lets see how long i will last. killspeed on players 3 is 3minutes - whole run. doesnt sound much. but its only 20 runs in 1 hour....! and of course the guys who dont use pluggy know, that u waste the same amount of time again of changing up stuff in inventory,cube,stash.... (or is it just me?)

first nice resi charm... dont need it yet. but of course stays in inventory.

Oct 21 2019 01:13pm
mavinas belt

merc will be happy, tal mask. but its lvl 66 required. need a few more to go.

nokozan

Oct 21 2019 01:15pm
yey. trashing tals belt, however 3 rows only means that i have to buy extra pots and have them in inventory each run. i need about 10-12 mana pots for mephisto each run.

hmmm this is supposed to be the UNIQUE super item, made for my build?! waaaay tooo much dex... (however if been thinking about maxblock, based on the playstyle this char has) IF it had +5 psn nova, i would have considered it

3def upgrade

This post was edited by Lova on Oct 21 2019 01:16pm
Oct 21 2019 01:19pm
this is actually a very nice drop. but was both crap. much better than another cathans staff or worse

hmmm, now could be something more interesting than the usual beginner rings

amazing. amazing. perfect. helps with mana problems and the CBF is amazing for this runner dude.
Oct 21 2019 01:27pm
i know it doesnt work this way, but still

ofc

not sure how many meph runs I did. but I need something better for my merc, after I get meph down to like 0.001% of his life, merc takes his time even from there.
and I want a base for my shael eth... and of course for white i need a sick 2sock wand and i wanted to try out my new raven ring (more mana, mana regn, CBF, great stuff.) went a bit back to the jungle. player 5 setting is perfect. from flayer to lower kurast --> 1 poison nova for white mobs, for packs a few more, but at least i dont need to town all the time for javelin repairs.

already nice reward. probably my best charm so far
Oct 21 2019 01:38pm
these are the worst. not total shit to just trash right away, but not like good i will use over the nagel MFs, will just move it 100x times in my stash until i ll take it to charsi one day.

just collecting gems & gold, crafting. even if it was nice its lvl 73.... will take a while to get there.

only upgrade in 1.5hours here, probably @ meph would have had more luck. BUT on the other hand, got a few new charms

oh and yeah. I now have freeze aura merc. It was a bad decision. very bad.
1. merc now rips much faster. he has more issues with player 5 storm tree compared to player 8 storm tree with defiance.
2. he pops some VERY VERY PRECIOUS corpses to me with the cold thing.
3. look at my life. I am at around 800. basically. before when I had defiance (i had i think about 20-30% more chance that the guys miss me on striking), so yes. when running in this flayer thing with defiance, I never got 6xx, even running into bigger groups. i was always 7xx , NOW with this cold shit, i always get to 6xx. So I can surely say that defiance aura > freeze aura, at the current situation/stage/setup/playstyle/lvl/gear/....... maybe in other act, other champs, the cold is better. but i rather have them miss me more with AD curse on me as to some colded stuff.

but now I cant go back. I will not reset this meph map. next few sessions I will go back to meph, will see how merc works with him.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev14567815Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll