d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Egotrip - Poison Necromancer > P8 Hc Walk - Clean 1.14d
Prev12345615Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,440.00
Oct 19 2019 06:05pm
i'd still boost to p3 if anything. Major difference in drops between p1 and p3. Also, cast golem a few steps away from Andy, if you cast it on her, it won't pull agro, but if you make it walk towards Andy, it'll pull agro all the time. Had to learn that on my necro :)
Gold: 6,178.00
Oct 20 2019 03:27am
@pika
ok, i will try the p3. as andy on p1 is very disappointing so far. Oh, I see. I've always casted the golem from below, as there it seemed the most % for her to aggro. big thx for the tipp, didnt know that. this will make it much easier.
i usually do life tap on start, once merc gets hits, i cast the golem + decrep, to slow down and cool down the situation. once the animation of her attack ends on decrep, i cast life tap (for merc to heal up a bit) + spam the golem. usually no problems.

BUT... is there any difference from what position the merc is fighting andy?!!! it seems as if my merc is south or south east (below her), he gets smashed instant, even with blood tap. on the other hand if he is south-west towards north it seems he almost gets no hits, ...?

lets continue:

I was very happy abut this charm. having big problems with my FHR - with this i am in the next breakpoint (armor 24% + grand charm 12% + now this large charm 8%) - passed the "39% 8"

I never showed my crazy andy map..., But I am done soon with her anyways. Will do some more today on p3, then finito andito

Oct 20 2019 03:33am
andy fighting style, as talked above.

aggro on golem + antidotes if merc has weak res + decrep/lifetap mix = easy fight. only problem are my mana potions, running out everyrun.

no ladder RWs on this char, proof lol. no was actually testing if they work on this char, wouldnt have used in any case. the insight takes away a BIG part of building the character - once you get insight, any energy/mana is obsolete, you dont care about it.

this was good from andy...imagine +2 nec skills on it. it would carry me easy to hell
Oct 20 2019 03:37am
i had enough of that triple tit demon, wanted to do some progress

noiceeeee but only 26%, however 3% upgrade to the blue 23% mf ones i had :D

remember me saying, it cant be worse than normal? ... on normal the monsters are much cuter, even with lower dmg, you basically chill behind the merc.... here on NM. archers, ayayay...

here is were i went back to andy :D it felt wrong... going below 50% of health very quickly if not 100% focused

my big problem is my low FHR. i need to get to the 56% breakpoint fast. once i get into a rain of arrows, kinda cant move anywhere anymore :D

more crafting
Gold: 450.69
Oct 20 2019 03:38am
Nice wt so far bro, great to see your not using plugy or runeword txt.

my walkthrough is the same where i dont have any ladder runewords, im finally using an enigma and alot of other good stuff if you wanted to check it for yourself, get a little inspo for your necro :P

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79184222&f=161
Oct 20 2019 03:40am
Quote (Chronicle420 @ Oct 20 2019 11:38am)
Nice wt so far bro, great to see your not using plugy or runeword txt.

my walkthrough is the same where i dont have any ladder runewords, im finally using an enigma and alot of other good stuff if you wanted to check it for yourself, get a little inspo for your necro :P

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79184222&f=161

mate, i read & enjoyed every part of it:) thank you for your post. more motivation:) (i think i even sent u some FG to congratulate:D not sure :D)

I honestly think i read through most of the WTs that have working images still :(

This post was edited by Lova on Oct 20 2019 03:41am
Gold: 450.69
Oct 20 2019 03:42am
Quote (Lova @ Oct 20 2019 07:40pm)
mate, i read & enjoyed every part of it:) thank you for your post. more motivation:)

I honestly think i read through most of the WTs that have working images still :(

Oh good stuff, glad you checked it out.

yeah the no plugy means for oldschool changes like having a +1 skill bo shield etc..

no anni or torch possible either in this mode btw, even though keys will drop for you it wont work for ubers.
Oct 20 2019 03:45am
very nice.

i know it doesnt look so nice. but for me its great. as i had a bit issues with cold res. not using because I prefer MF atm, but still. stashed.

yey. need base for rhyme (i even found one a bit ladder. but had only +1 summon resist.... but I fked up. should have made it in it. as summon resist would help tremedously with my golem...) I am using him like i was using the "DECOY" skill on my amazon.

crazy how much cool stuff i find for amazon (some +2 java gloves before with mf / fr)

Oct 20 2019 03:52am
Quote (Chronicle420 @ Oct 20 2019 11:42am)
Oh good stuff, glad you checked it out.

yeah the no plugy means for oldschool changes like having a +1 skill bo shield etc..

no anni or torch possible either in this mode btw, even though keys will drop for you it wont work for ubers.

problems are only spirit & insight. they destroy the mid game. for example, they d fix three of my main current issues -> mana, merc dmg, FHR.

I did not purposely get rid of the ladder rws. they disappeared for me. at first I was kinda annoyed. but now I have come to appreciate it, as the whole journey is bigger and more items feel rewarding. On this char, i think it would even break the fun. once you can spam all spells all the time, and see you do shit dmg, must be very bad. I am always running around, picking up potions, struggling with other shit, i dont even realize i dont do dmg lol).

Oct 20 2019 03:56am
:thumbsup:

NICE. now all will be even easier. i will find everything with two nagels.

but srsly. did a few more andy runs now, some other crap. its just low crap stuff. no way I will do more of this. I dont get any experience, its totally gay. i like to combine my MF with gaining exp. get like 50k from andy now. and need millions for lvls. fuk it. lets go

standard a2 stuff. deadly as fuck everywhere. BUT exp is amazing again. p8 ofc always any progress and first clear of any map/quest.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev12345615Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll