d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Egotrip - Poison Necromancer > P8 Hc Walk - Clean 1.14d
Prev13456715Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,178.00
Oct 20 2019 04:01am
ok almost ripperino here. but funny why.

maybe any1 noticed, that on my left skill i am sometimes using "throw" skill... why? let me tell you why.

look at this hobo, light enchanted and all the shit.... you see i have the left skill on attack (forgot to change). so you know what happened? when i got into this mess, and all was full of skellies and stuff, merc died of course instant (because of low fire res, and undead fire mages)

AND what do i do, i try to run. save and exit is not an option, i am not going past all these retarded arches again,..... I go past radament, no more potions, by accident i click on him... i have a 12% hit chance!!!(i checked after), of course I hit the dude. it and almost ripped me, because of cold the animation took ages, then the lightning enchant was procced, etc. etc. so yeh. lololol

BUT if I had on throw, nothing would have happened, i would have just run past and gg (this is a tip if u are too weak and wanna run past stuff without starting any animation)

anyways I got him. was easier and faster @ normal once i popped all corpses, and he was alone.

the game is trying to tell me something? maybe i rly should go into ORT SOL ---> 7dmg reduction seems nice for incoming act 3 flayer masses...?

This post was edited by Lova on Oct 20 2019 04:04am
Oct 20 2019 04:10am
heheheheheh i told you this will happen

I look so stylish its crazy. CIRCLET. this armor. + a green wand, amazing stuff. but best part of this is... I can now use MF gear on progressing aswell:D 2x nagel + pnb29mf amu = extra 84MF with almost all capped resists (kept light capped.)

this viper claw temple, was the worst. I mean, the worst are the the dudes who have the little skellies around and summon them all the time. they are unkillable. like i need 10+++ poison novas. and my merc is always somewhere else. 10 poison novas = almost my whole belt lol. so i decided i will not bother with them. at all.

so yeh... i am doing a LOT of teleing to speed up bad parts of progress, its kinda weird i didnt rip yet. I will show u some highlights. here i actually S&E , cuz i was stunlocked. hopefully i could block my retard mode more, and stop teleing so much LOL. especially on p8 progress,

Oct 20 2019 04:15am
after S&E, i needed a smoke (joint - i dont do cigs). went back to chill on andy runs for a bit.

really need some good boots. switching atm 30FRW and 21MF.
unfortnately these suck

nice drop

manald

this were highlights from 20-30runs?
Oct 20 2019 04:22am
I will not waste so much time without single upgrade. lets continue progress. i feel fresh again

why would i do boss farming, when uniques drop from mobs everywhere anways. I will need to find a nice place, with mobs with low poison res and farm...

OK this was ripperino again almost. ONLY VIPERS from both sides. didnt wanna die. merc was instant ded. i was just getting hit and kicked around, using corpse explosions like hell. somehow survived. still dont know how. crazy times. ich war jung und brauchte das geld fuck it, i needed the amu rly bad. i wish to get into ZONES where skillers can finally drop (just for the sake of more expectation when a grand charm drops.)

rly sad i dont have this on video. was amazing.

now watch this. EGOTRIP the biggest boss trough this worm hole. it was really bad the first few meters. FAZEL is starting to realize he deserves a pay raise. he was never around when i needed him, honestly. so what did I do?

TELE OFC. look at this map readin. crazy. egotrip is proud. ofc i know its just luck, but let him enjoy

Oct 20 2019 04:24am
oops.

but again. wnet into right direction, went slowly after and first way

to finish off the maggot lair - one of my fastest so far. (no telechar - i mean without enigma or sorc tele. telestaff dont count as tele)
Oct 20 2019 04:33am
the experience was amazing. really nice. i need lvls. each lvl = more dmg.

dunno why i went making this screenshot..... BUT the story started after i made it... u can alrdy see some arrows hitting. well. it was two archer packs, one of which was cursed. yes. I always skip stupid normal mobs that will take ages to kill. BUT EGOTRIP will never skipp any boss pack. even if fana or wahtever. he had to kill them all, which nearly costed his life, was hard to hit them, merc dying ofc always, as I couldnt cast life tap over the wall. was a bit of struggle. but corpse explosion showd who is the boss.

remember me complaining about the homo things that summon the skellies.... well. I hate the ghouls even more. I do no dmg. at all to them. lol.
was fighting a boss pack for like 10 minutes, had to pull them apart a bit, then tele stomp onto one after another. and of course they had mana burn.

BUT the urdars and the zombies are great. just fuck the ghoul lords, but they suck with any char i had so far. really annoying mob. but good reward in term of experience

duri was so easy, it was boring. I mean I still had to town 2-3 times just for the mana potions to keep recasting the golem. but thats a easy fight. npnp.
Oct 20 2019 04:36am
nice drop. but was crap in the end. wasnt sure if to keep the GC, for reroll? but gonna wait until flayer a3. got 2x 3 PGems to burn on it. (diamonds,skulls) sold it.

back to about 50? andy runs. progress is very stressful. i mean you need to focus and be careful. so I go chill and do some MFs until boredom strikes

stashed. useful

This post was edited by Lova on Oct 20 2019 05:01am
Oct 20 2019 04:39am
another manald

wow, was so happy about another set piece. and it was boots. the part of items i can change anytime. was so happy to see the set bonus.

lol, worst bonus ever seen

oh lord. give me sign, when should i progress to a3.
OK easy. best sign ever. NO ITEM DROP. lets continue towards a3

@pika . i will definitly not do anymore andy on p1 :D

This post was edited by Lova on Oct 20 2019 04:43am
Oct 20 2019 04:43am
stats going into a3 NM, i can cap resists easy. but i prefer my 100+mf

OK for any poison necro out there. a3 is amazing. at least spider forest. monsters die sooo fast. the little fuckers are almost 1 hit... its crazy. compared to a2 its a dream. I was mentally prepared. was sure there will be poison immunes. yey should be fun if i wont rip like right now.

did the spidern cavern. got to WP @ spider forest. realized i gotta finish the day. easy easy. I mean,I am doing everything to not get hit. very careful. would of course be interesting to see if sszark would one hit me with curse on....but didnt want to try.

this is it for now. lets hope next updates wont be ripperino. i wont lie, its quite a big %, might get annoyed in a3 and tele my ass off. thx 4 comments, makes it much more fun & motivating:)

edit: oh I just realized I could get a FREEZE aura a2 merc.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... probably gonna change to it. however def makes difference --> if defiance on chance to hit is 39% if not its 63%. due to the amount of mobs in a3 i will keep defiance..?

This post was edited by Lova on Oct 20 2019 04:46am
Oct 21 2019 12:32pm
lets go...

first pack unique drop, promising

souls are my favourite enemy with this dude. they cant hide from me

(have to use FRW boots), hits are painful, but these zombies take quite long, so i prefer to group them up

before

after
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev13456715Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll