d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trash Takes Self Out
Prev1678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.77
Aug 21 2019 12:07pm
Quote (sylvannos @ Aug 21 2019 10:50am)
This is bad praxis and reactionary. We only need to mandate abortions of white males.

If we can amend that to males I’ll be on board.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 21 2019 12:17pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ Aug 21 2019 12:22pm)
That's not even what happened prior to this gag rule though. Abortions were never directed funded.

Sorry, men can't be trusted with guns.

You are funding an organization that provides elective abortions. I don't see how that isn't considered direct funding.

I get being against the rule itself.
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 21 2019 01:19pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Aug 21 2019 12:57pm)
Actually it's more likely 1900 times. Have fun rounding this up. 0.2% ? Or 0.019 ?

And still 0.009% of your federal budget.

Note down the waste to make a topic, pumping a Breitbart link, just for this. I guess libertardian charity will do better.

Not my fault anyway, keep me away of this failure GL loool.

$500 million is 0.5% of a trillion dollar deficit. Try to keep up.
Gold: 17,384.69
Aug 21 2019 01:40pm
Quote (Santara @ 21 Aug 2019 21:19)

Learn to cunt.
So it's more trivial to say 2000 times... (100/2000 = 0.05)

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Aug 21 2019 01:52pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 21 2019 01:48pm
Quote (Santara @ Aug 21 2019 02:19pm)

Actually, half a percent of a trillion is $5 billion
Gold: 336.86
Aug 21 2019 02:19pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 21 2019 12:13pm)
,but want uses of that right to be restricted, .

?
That makes it a privilege but okay

i support a woman's right to choose, that doesn't mean i have to support each instance of that right being used.

>You support a womans right to choose
>You do not support a womans right to choose when that choice is something that you do not support

its one or the other.

What kind of Bigot are you bro

asking for a friend
?

that doesn't mean i have to support each instance of that right being used

yes it does. That is what supporting someones right to choose is. Do you have a wife? You might understand what I am saying then, because I or any smart man that wants to not be in the dog house will support his wife regardless of whether or not he likes the decision she makes.

You should try dating women and actually getting to know one before you start spouting rights and priveleg you feel would be best for them lmfao

the pathetic thing is you are trying to type things out and seem smart. lol

This post was edited by IroningTheMaiden on Aug 21 2019 02:23pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Aug 21 2019 02:24pm
Quote (IroningTheMaiden @ Aug 21 2019 03:19pm)
?

>You support a womans right to choose
>You do not support a womans right to choose when that choice is something that you do not support

What kind of Bigot are you bro

asking for a friend
?

Reasonable restrictions, such as no 3rd trimester abortions mainly. i am not in support of the requirements to see 2 or even 3 doctors that some places have used to restrict abortions. im also not keen on federal funding for abortions, another restriction, but am more flexible based on the details.

you seem to be confused, or maybe it's just the friend who you're asking for that's confused. i support the right to choose, i dont necessarily support the decision. a right is legally bound, a decision is just the exercise of that right, also legally supported, but i dont support it inherently or morally. basically i am for abortion as a legal right, but im also for pairing it with programs that will hopefully reduce the number of abortions that people get. mainly be reducing unwanted pregnancies and improving adoption procedures.

i think you're just caught on the difference between a right legally and the moral implications of exercising that right. i compared it to a legal shooting of an unarmed trespasser, perhaps that comparison was lost on you.

yes it does. That is what supporting someones right to choose is. Do you have a wife? You might understand what I am saying then, because I or any smart man that wants to not be in the dog house will support his wife regardless of whether or not he likes the decision she makes.

You should try dating women and actually getting to know one before you start spouting rights and priveleg you feel would be best for them lmfao

the pathetic thing is you are trying to type things out and seem smart. lol

yes i am happily married.

again, i support legally the right for anyone to get an abortion (at least in the first 2 trimesters) in a legal sense. i am not for legislation that would restrict it. that doesnt mean i have to support each instance morally.

the rest of the white knight stuff is honestly just odd. you're confused on a fairly simple point. good luck working through it.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Aug 21 2019 02:27pm
Gold: 336.86
Aug 21 2019 02:26pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 21 2019 04:24pm)
Reasonable restrictions, such as no 3rd trimester abortions mainly. i am not in support of the requirements to see 2 or even 3 doctors that some places have used to restrict abortions. im also not keen on federal funding for abortions, another restriction, but am more flexible based on the details.

you seem to be confused, or maybe it's just the friend who you're asking for that's confused. i support the right to choose, i dont necessarily support the decision. a right is legally bound, a decision is just the exercise of that right, also legally supported, but i dont support it inherently or morally. basically i am for abortion as a legal right, but im also for pairing it with programs that will hopefully reduce the number of abortions that people get. mainly be reducing unwanted pregnancies and improving adoption procedures.

i think you're just caught on the difference between a right legally and the moral implications of exercising that right. i compared it to a legal shooting of an unarmed trespasser, perhaps that comparison was lost on you.

why did it take you three posts and numerous erroneous claims before you were able to clarify yourself

because waht you put there, isnt what you put in the two rpevious essay responses.

Also, you say you support the right.

Then you spend the rest of the posts talking about how you would like it a lot more if it was just a privilege. So if you support the right, then shut up and stop telling me about how much you want it to be restricted and privileged.

This post was edited by IroningTheMaiden on Aug 21 2019 02:29pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Aug 21 2019 02:29pm
Quote (IroningTheMaiden @ Aug 21 2019 03:26pm)
why did it take you three posts and numerous erroneous claims before you were able to clarify yourself

because waht you put there, isnt what you put in the two rpevious essay responses.

honestly i figure me saying the NBA example would be a breakthrough moment for you. but you then claimed i was persecuting you for your choice, which was odd. it was just a joke.

its simple, i am for people having the right and even making mistakes by exercising it, that doesnt mean i justify it morally. you're the one who made them a package deal.

Also, you say you support the right.

Then you spend the rest of the posts talking about how you would like it a lot more if it was just a privilege. So if you support the right, then shut up and stop telling me about how much you want it to be restricted and privileged.

do you support the 2nd ammendment?

if yes, i'll take my fully auto machine gun with extra large magazine of hollow point armor piercing rounds, plz.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Aug 21 2019 02:30pm
Gold: 40,847.70
Aug 21 2019 02:31pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Aug 20 2019 09:17pm)
Funny fact is these planned thingies are also helping for contraception.

But above everything: this kind of topic coming back, again and again, year after year, is on my eyes one of the most pathetic show on this website.

This is probably nothing compared to the 20k$ toilets seat issue in your Pentagon.

https://www.geekculture.com/geekculturestore/webstore/webstoreimages/geniusbeanie.gif

Fortunately, you don't have to worry about these kinds of things Sauceman123 ;)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll