d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Calling A Girl Crazy, When She Really Is
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 23 2019 11:20pm
Quote (Rusty_Nigga @ 21 Jul 2019 12:24)
Dey b gettin very mad about this.

Explain plz

Deep down, I just want to love her

Think about your time, man
Gold: 1,778.17
Jul 24 2019 02:36pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 22 2019 08:43pm)
Women have no self awareness. In every situation they imagine a universe in which you are wrong.

Agree
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Jul 24 2019 06:55pm
Quote (kai_jph @ 21 Jul 2019 20:23)
Is it constant or now and then?
Also do have some examples that brought you to this conclusion?

Don't try to be a hobby psychologist, you who spend your time making blogs to mock people online. You have enough with your own mind.
Gold: 6.69
Jul 24 2019 08:12pm
Quote (Taurean @ Jul 25 2019 02:55am)
Don't try to be a hobby psychologist, you who spend your time making blogs to mock people online. You have enough with your own mind.

Like I said just because a people disagree with you, does not give you the right to curse, swear and tell them to kill themself

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=78698892&f=87&o=10
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77848986&f=21&o=10

The blogs are not to mock you but a reference where all the people who disrespect you are coming from

One would think you would have learnt your lesson after reaching 40% warn
But I see you as arogant as ever with the same attitude that got you warns in the 1st place

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=81521264&f=87&o=10
Denying all the site rules you broke in your crusade to "fight us evil psychopaths" as you put it

This post was edited by kai_jph on Jul 24 2019 08:35pm
Gold: 50,088.91
Jul 25 2019 07:31pm
Quote (kai_jph @ Jul 24 2019 07:12pm)
Like I said just because a people disagree with you, does not give you the right to curse, swear and tell them to kill themself

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=78698892&f=87&o=10
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77848986&f=21&o=10

The blogs are not to mock you but a reference where all the people who disrespect you are coming from

One would think you would have learnt your lesson after reaching 40% warn
But I see you as arogant as ever with the same attitude that got you warns in the 1st place

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=81521264&f=87&o=10
Denying all the site rules you broke in your crusade to "fight us evil psychopaths" as you put it

Well said, sir! A+
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Jul 25 2019 08:37pm
Quote (pwb3 @ 26 Jul 2019 03:31)
Well said, sir! A+

Lol, like you know anything about anything ^^ A+ lol, that is bullshit deluxe.

The users in my signature has had no reason ever to act like shit towards me. But still, after so many tries, even on pm, to be nice and respectful, they -still- act like shit and mock me through their pm's making blogs about me, and on their pages.

Yes, i may have written that shit, but let me make it perfectly clear: When you piss on someone for too long, what do you expect? When they don't take the reached out hand for the 10th time, and -still- piss and shit on your head, would you expect anything different?

So many times i've acted with class and respect, and just get shit on every time. I am also a human being, and am allowed my turns to lose my head. They should not expect anything less when they act this classless and, in my opinion, downright psychopathic. It is not just against me either, but other users.

But, i have come to realize, the moderators on this site do not care, so it is rather pointless to continue this conversation. I just thought i'd make it perfectly clear for you, that that user above you is the one starting shit with people, then he use their quotes to piss even more on their heads publicly.

That is the ultimate psychopathic trait. Bait small, then piss on them in public when they respond as a way to dominate them and keep them emotionally suffocated. Absolutely psychopathic. So i would recommend you to be extremely careful about who you rate "A+" on this site.

I have not kept a blog or list over posts they have made in the past, but it is way, WAY more than the shit i have written to them. The outbursts i have had are a result of hundreds and hundreds of shitposts against me. What would anyone with half a heart expect?

Once again, i have only ever defended myself. Even after trying many, many times to be respectful and ask people not to mock me, they just make it bigger and continue. Am i not allowed to even defend myself? Even writing this should be unnecessary. It is only done for their own personal psychopathic sense of humor, to get a cheap laugh. But i am cursed with a sensitive nature, as they say, and a very high sense of ethics. And i will never compromise on that.

A psychopath is a psychopath, and anyone with even standard common sense would see who is psychopathic on this site. Just because it is anonymous, doesn't make it okay to act like a classless piece of shit at any rate. I am not the one starting this shit. I have tried to finish it by class and respect through pm, but they don't want to. And the moderators actually help -them-.

So that's how it is. I will not respond to this again. If you still want to doubt my integrity, that's your choice. There have been many people agreeing with me on pm.

This post was edited by Taurean on Jul 25 2019 08:39pm
Gold: 20,000.00
Jul 25 2019 09:31pm
Bitches b crazy
Gold: 50,088.91
Jul 25 2019 10:21pm
Quote (Taurean @ Jul 25 2019 07:37pm)
Lol, like you know anything about anything ^^ A+ lol, that is bullshit deluxe.

The users in my signature has had no reason ever to act like shit towards me. But still, after so many tries, even on pm, to be nice and respectful, they -still- act like shit and mock me through their pm's making blogs about me, and on their pages.

Yes, i may have written that shit, but let me make it perfectly clear: When you piss on someone for too long, what do you expect? When they don't take the reached out hand for the 10th time, and -still- piss and shit on your head, would you expect anything different?

So many times i've acted with class and respect, and just get shit on every time. I am also a human being, and am allowed my turns to lose my head. They should not expect anything less when they act this classless and, in my opinion, downright psychopathic. It is not just against me either, but other users.

But, i have come to realize, the moderators on this site do not care, so it is rather pointless to continue this conversation. I just thought i'd make it perfectly clear for you, that that user above you is the one starting shit with people, then he use their quotes to piss even more on their heads publicly.

That is the ultimate psychopathic trait. Bait small, then piss on them in public when they respond as a way to dominate them and keep them emotionally suffocated. Absolutely psychopathic. So i would recommend you to be extremely careful about who you rate "A+" on this site.

I have not kept a blog or list over posts they have made in the past, but it is way, WAY more than the shit i have written to them. The outbursts i have had are a result of hundreds and hundreds of shitposts against me. What would anyone with half a heart expect?

Once again, i have only ever defended myself. Even after trying many, many times to be respectful and ask people not to mock me, they just make it bigger and continue. Am i not allowed to even defend myself? Even writing this should be unnecessary. It is only done for their own personal psychopathic sense of humor, to get a cheap laugh. But i am cursed with a sensitive nature, as they say, and a very high sense of ethics. And i will never compromise on that.

A psychopath is a psychopath, and anyone with even standard common sense would see who is psychopathic on this site. Just because it is anonymous, doesn't make it okay to act like a classless piece of shit at any rate. I am not the one starting this shit. I have tried to finish it by class and respect through pm, but they don't want to. And the moderators actually help -them-.

So that's how it is. I will not respond to this again. If you still want to doubt my integrity, that's your choice. There have been many people agreeing with me on pm.

Too long, didn't read. Except the last sentence.

Yes, I definitely do doubt your integrity. You are most definitely a very crazy person. A very angry and unstable person. See a therapist, please.
Jul 25 2019 11:54pm
Quote (pwb3 @ Jul 26 2019 03:31am)
Well said, sir! A+

Ty
Man i tell you. This dude is something else
Jul 26 2019 12:11am

Women in a nutshell.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll