d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Pvm Bowazon Link > Anyone Have A Good One?
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 18,750.00
Jul 14 2019 08:42am
Quote (Taurean @ Jul 14 2019 09:32am)
Make your own opinions instead of spreading shit about me.

its not opinions, its facts

multi+guided>strafe
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 14 2019 10:23am
Quote (Taurean @ 14 Jul 2019 07:30)
Razortail
Loh
War travelers
Faith gmb
Atma
Raven frost
Wisp projector, use heart of wolverine charges
Fortitude archon plate

Pride
Fortitude
Guillaume's face or life leech helmet such as Andy's, if you meet the level requirement for that, or the strength requirement for weapon for Pride.

Quote (Taurean @ 14 Jul 2019 10:32)
Make your own opinions instead of spreading shit about me.

He is right. Your build is badly optimized. I agree they should precise why, but you really need to stop taking everything they say personally.

Anyway, here some of the points why your build need to be reworked and optimized:

First, you dont hit fastest IAS breakpoints with Guided, you want 95% IAS from gear with GMB Faith assuming you have 14+ Fanaticism aura.

Second, you have no LL so no sustain and no ML which means you will OOM instantly after a few shots. Forget about HoW and wisp ring and get a Dual Leech ring.

Third, you have no helm. I'm guessing you forgot to put it in your list. Go with a 45 IAS Helm.

Fourth, Faith has Ignore Target Defense, which means you will always hit enemies even with 1 AR. No need of Enchant from Demon Limbs, unless you want that minor +Fire damage.

Fifth, yes ITD does not work on Boss, but that is why you use Guided. Guided = guaranty hits. It will move back and forth on the boss until the arrow hit the Boss. No need to boost AR either.

Sixth, Merc has no LL with Guilly, Fortitude and Pride. He is your front line. If he cannot sustain the damage he will die instantly. Put Andy on him.

This post was edited by RenTed on Jul 14 2019 10:26am
Gold: 3,854.69
Jul 14 2019 10:28am
Quote (RenTed @ Jul 14 2019 06:23pm)
First, you dont hit fastest IAS breakpoints with Guided, you want 95% IAS from gear with GMB Faith assuming you have 14+ Fanaticism aura.
Sixth, Merc has no LL with Guilly, Fortitude and Pride. He is your front line. If he cannot sustain the damage he will die instantly. Put Andy on him.

lvl13+ fana
my merc doesn't need life leech because he doesn't get hit because monsters die before that. For any other class, LL would be a big deal, but here not really
Trader: Trusted
Jul 14 2019 10:38am
Quote (lilith0 @ 14 Jul 2019 12:28)
lvl13+ fana
my merc doesn't need life leech because he doesn't get hit because monsters die before that. For any other class, LL would be a big deal, but here not really

I guess I'm too used to calculate the IAS with a Dbow setup.

As for the Merc, Im sure Infector of Souls, Baal Waves, Diablo and Baal are able to land hits on your Merc. He need LL and you even put Andy on him in your List of gear for the Merc.
Gold: 15,715.00
Jul 14 2019 11:25am
Quote (RenTed @ Jul 14 2019 07:38pm)
As for the Merc, Im sure Infector of Souls, Baal Waves, Diablo and Baal are able to land hits on your Merc. He need LL and you even put Andy on him in your List of gear for the Merc.

mr lilith is afraid of act5 and does not even farm it :rofl: :hail:
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Jul 14 2019 11:42am
Quote (RenTed @ 14 Jul 2019 18:23)
He is right. Your build is badly optimized. I agree they should precise why, but you really need to stop taking everything they say personally.

Anyway, here some of the points why your build need to be reworked and optimized:

Second, you have no LL so no sustain and no ML which means you will OOM instantly after a few shots. Forget about HoW and wisp ring and get a Dual Leech ring.

Third, you have no helm. I'm guessing you forgot to put it in your list. Go with a 45 IAS Helm.

Fourth, Faith has Ignore Target Defense, which means you will always hit enemies even with 1 AR. No need of Enchant from Demon Limbs, unless you want that minor +Fire damage.

Fifth, yes ITD does not work on Boss, but that is why you use Guided. Guided = guaranty hits. It will move back and forth on the boss until the arrow hit the Boss. No need to boost AR either.

You have a right to an opinion about how people should act, but I reserve my right to renounce any attempt to manipulate my behaviour. I know my build works.

I am not the one that should stop taking everything so personally, it is THEY that should start acting more -classy- and not attack me personally at every single opportunity they get! Every normal functioning human being would notice this immediately. I never treat people like shit, unless being treated like shit first, do I? And it's not just me either, it is a lot of newbs and others being treated like shit.

I've been through this with probably hundreds of people over the last 5-7 years, and also all the moderators. But they don't care about it, so I've stopped answering like this and just report their posts, and legally encourage others to do the same through my signature. It is the only and most efficient way to fight these evil psychopaths legally.

So now you know how things really work around here. Also, even if someone does know something other's don't, they are not entitled to act like pieces of shit just because of it. Just like in real life. You can't buy class, it must be taught through subconscious psychosocial behaviour mirroring, which is why I don't quit, because I believe there is hope for everyone. I believe in the goodness of the heart.

1) GA is mostly for bosses only, and you don't need 95% IAS for only the boss fight, which is 3-5% of the run. Iirc, Strafe maxes out at 20% IAS, even with level 12 Fanatisicm, so the 20% from Loh is enough.

2) That's true, for once a decade I forgot. Use ML or dual leech ring for second option. Keep Raven, because CBF is important.

3) Helm is always up for debate, but I guess the 3a magic circlet with an additional modifier and damage jewels is the better option, if you like having low resists.

4) It helps against champions and boss monster packs, against which ITD does not work. So having a little more AR along with a small Fire damage boost, preferably on you and your merc, which will then hit even more often, dealing more damage, I assume will speed your run up by about 1-2%. In the long run, it makes a very small but not totally insignificant difference.

5) Why you write that? I wrote that. It is why I recommend GA on bosses. It's slower, but always hits, and deals more damage.

6) It is true, I should mention it, but if you use Valkyrie and/or Decoy, or even just play normally and pot your merc, you will kill enemies so fast, and your merc more often than not won't even reach the enemies before they are dead, so he could just wear a crushing blow helmet instead to speed up boss fights. Also, as i mentioned, and that you just so vainly skipped, Andy's is level 85, not everyone takes the time to level to 85 before they start playing a new character, and a good polearm weapon usually has high strength requirement, so for that reason, Guillaume's face is a good choice -if- you got a little bit of gameplay experience.

So, I do know my shit, and won't be answering any more in this thread.
Gold: 18,750.00
Jul 14 2019 11:45am
the fact ur saying to not use 95ias makes everything else after, pointless
Jul 14 2019 12:30pm
Gold: 500.00
Jul 14 2019 12:50pm
Quote (Taurean @ 14 Jul 2019 19:42)
You have a right to an opinion about how people should act, but I reserve my right to renounce any attempt to manipulate my behaviour. I know my garbage build works.

Fixed
Gold: 3,854.69
Jul 14 2019 01:27pm
Quote (RenTed @ Jul 14 2019 06:38pm)
I guess I'm too used to calculate the IAS with a Dbow setup.

I have andy on merc because it gives +2sk

infector dies off screen
diablo has 0 drain effectiveness
baal waves die off screen
baal has 20 drain effectiveness, mercs have -75% dmg penalty against bosses, which applies to leech, and leech has -67% penalty in hell, and pride has no dmg, which means you'll be lucky if your merc gets 1life per hit
baalruns with a bowazon aren't really a thing anyways

maybe I should give him a shako, it may me better than andy for not dying to diablo
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll