d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Welp, Captain Marvel Thoughts?
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 6 2019 03:02pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Mar 6 2019 01:56pm)
typical braindead virtue signaller driven by emotions

you conveniently left out the part about how they are coming into the country (or attempting to do so) ... ILLEGALLY, which makes all 3/3 of them criminals by default

if you cross the border illegally into Mexico and get caught - you will be thrown into a cage

are you saying Mexicans are racist?

Funny how we already went over this, but you just completely ignored that Trump was speaking about people attempting to enter both illegally and legally. See, this is the type of shit I'm talking about. No matter what, you're just going to say the same shit over and fucking over and you're going to ignore that what Trump said was a lie and it was racist. Again, this is a minor fucking issue when compared to the clusterfuck that is this man's presidency. His followers being this willfully ignorant is exactly how he won in the first place.

e: I'm the one driven by emotions though, not the side who's entire platform was fear mongering... Do you honestly believe the shit that comes out of your mouth? That's a rhetorical question btw, clearly you do.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 6 2019 03:05pm
Gold: 0.00
Mar 6 2019 03:07pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 6 2019 11:02pm)
Funny how we already went over this, but you just completely ignored that Trump was speaking about people attempting to enter both illegally and legally.

ooh sounds bad, this means it will be very easy for you to provide sources proving this claim

ready? go
Mar 6 2019 03:09pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Mar 6 2019 02:07pm)
ooh sounds bad, this means it will be very easy for you to provide sources proving this claim

ready? go

I need to provide sources that Mexicans coming to our border are trying to cross both through legitimate and illegitimate means?

You're easily the dumbest person I've engaged in a long long time.

Thanks for the lols though bud, always an eye opener seeing inside the fucked up head of a trumper. You can go back to boycotting Hollywood for oppressing you now, I'm done with you.
Mar 6 2019 03:12pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 6 2019 11:09pm)
I need to provide sources that Mexicans coming to our border are trying to cross both through legitimate and illegitimate means?

You're easily the dumbest person I've engaged in a long long time.

Thanks for the lols though bud, always an eye opener seeing inside the fucked up head of a trumper. You can go back to boycotting Hollywood for oppressing you now, I'm done with you.

you claimed Trump spoke about legal immigrants in a disparaging manner

provide the evidence for your claim
Mar 6 2019 03:17pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Mar 6 2019 02:12pm)
you claimed Trump spoke about legal immigrants in a disparaging manner

provide the evidence for your claim

This is what you're hinging your argument on now, that Trump is only disparaging against illegal immigrants? How about you provide me proof that he isn't? He said that when "Mexico sends us its people", he didn't specify that when Mexicans try to cross illegally or legally, he honestly believes, as do most Trump supporters, that all Mexicans attempting to get into the country are violent criminals.

He's made how he feels about Mexico appalling obvious and it's just hilarious to me that you guys can't just admit what he and you all are. I get it man, you're a scared white guy who believes Mexicans and blacks are ruining our country. That's why you voted for Trump, because he says exactly what your family drilled into you growing up. Why you fucking people can't just admit it, is something I'll never understand though. All he does is shove xenophobic rhetoric down your uneducated throats nonstop and you eat it the fuck up. Illegal immigration has been declining for 20 years and it's the lowest it's been in fucking forever. Most illegals enter the country through legitimate means and then don't leave, last estimation was close to 70 or 80% I believe and it's the same with narcotics. He spews lie after fucking lie about Mexicans and their people and all so people like yourself will do whatever he says and keep lining his pockets as he rapes our country. Keep up the good work champ.

The border is wide open for cartels & terrorists. Secure our border now. Build a massive wall & deduct the costs from Mexican foreign aid!
Mexico's court system corrupt.I want nothing to do with Mexico other than to build an impenetrable WALL and stop them from ripping off U.S.
The Mexican legal system is corrupt, as is much of Mexico. Pay me the money that is owed me now - and stop sending criminals over our border
When will the U.S. stop sending $'s to our enemies, i.e. Mexico and others.
I love the Mexican people, but Mexico is not our friend. They're killing us at the border and they're killing us on jobs and trade. FIGHT!
Mexican leaders and negotiators are much tougher and smarter than those of the U.S. Mexico is killing us on jobs and trade. WAKE UP! - Calls them stupid and corrupt constantly, but changes the narrative to force an agenda. Typical Trump
El Chapo and the Mexican drug cartels use the border unimpeded like it was a vacuum cleaner, sucking drugs and death right into the U.S.
FMR PRES of Mexico, Vicente Fox horribly used the F word when discussing the wall. He must apologize! If I did that there would be a uproar!'
Everybody is talking about the protesters burning the American flags and proudly waving Mexican flags. I want America First - so do voters!

My favorite though "I think the Mexicans are going to end up loving Donald Trump,”

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 6 2019 03:26pm
Mar 6 2019 03:29pm
so no evidence then?

instead you are asking me to prove a negative? :rofl:

classic case of Trump Derangement Syndrome

Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 6 2019 11:17pm)
you're a scared white guy who believes Mexicans and blacks are ruining our country.

black citizens are the first community to suffer the economical hit when illegal aliens that are willing to work for lowest wages arrive.

why you hate blacks so much that you advocate for certain financial struggle upon them?

This post was edited by HeLiCaL on Mar 6 2019 03:29pm
Mar 6 2019 03:40pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Mar 6 2019 02:29pm)
so no evidence then?

instead you are asking me to prove a negative? :rofl:

classic case of Trump Derangement Syndrome

black citizens are the first community to suffer the economical hit when illegal aliens that are willing to work for lowest wages arrive.

why you hate blacks so much that you advocate for certain financial struggle upon them?

No evidence other than direct quotes showing him talking about Mexico as a whole, including the original quote where he talks about ALL Mexicans attempting to come to America.... but ya, I can see how you'd consider that "no evidence".

Thanks for entertaining me during lecture, it's not often I run into someone who's in complete denial about who they really are. Was a lot of fun champ.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 6 2019 03:42pm
Mar 6 2019 03:51pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 6 2019 11:17pm)
He spews lie after fucking lie about Mexicans and their people and all so people like yourself will do whatever he says and keep lining his pockets as he rapes our country.

raping your country with ... lowest minority unemployment (both for black-americans and mexican-americans)

serious country rape going on i see :rofl:

lining his pockets?

1) Trump tumbles down the Forbes 400 as his net worth has taken a major hit since he launched his presidential run
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/02/trump-forbes-400-spot-tumbles-as-net-worth-declines.html

2) https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1341/take-no-salary/

This post was edited by HeLiCaL on Mar 6 2019 03:52pm
Mar 6 2019 04:28pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Mar 6 2019 02:51pm)
raping your country with ... lowest minority unemployment (both for black-americans and mexican-americans)

serious country rape going on i see :rofl:

lining his pockets?

1) Trump tumbles down the Forbes 400 as his net worth has taken a major hit since he launched his presidential run
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/02/trump-forbes-400-spot-tumbles-as-net-worth-declines.html

2) https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1341/take-no-salary/
https://i.imgur.com/AvJf777.jpg

I'm done with school for the day, if you want, I can explain how insanely idiotic each point your attempting to make is tomorrow.

Until then, have a good one pal. Try not to let the minorities steal your job.
Mar 6 2019 04:35pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 7 2019 12:28am)
I'm done with school for the day, if you want, I can explain how insanely idiotic each point your attempting to make is tomorrow.

Until then, have a good one pal. Try not to let the minorities steal your job.

im not from usa though

we dont have leftists with your levels of mental midgetry here

historic levels unemployment = country rape

losing net-worth = lining his pockets

donating every paycheck = very bad

ty info

This post was edited by HeLiCaL on Mar 6 2019 04:41pm
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll