d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Welp, Captain Marvel Thoughts?
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 6 2019 12:36pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Mar 6 2019 11:33am)
every illegal alien is a criminal by definition because crossing border illegally is a crime

:rofl:

Except he was speaking about ones attempting to come through the country legally or illegally, but good dodge, very impressive. Let me know if you ever feel like explaining your hypocrisy to me, I'd be interested to hear how someone like you justifies his laughable believes.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 6 2019 12:37pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 6 2019 08:36pm)
:rofl:

Except he was speaking about ones attempting to come through the country legally or illegally, but good dodge, very impressive. Let me know if you ever feel like explaining your hypocrisy to me, I'd be interested to hear how someone like you justifies his laughable believes.

save your verbal diarrhea and post youtube links of the things he said that you have problems with so i can flush you down the toilet faster
Mar 6 2019 12:40pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Mar 6 2019 11:37am)
save your verbal diarrhea and post youtube links of the things he said that you have problems with so i can flush you down the toilet faster

Well, you still haven't responded to the first one I said, the same one that was called a lie on the site you just used to try and win an argument lol.... You're a hypocrite, the quicker you admit that you're a full of shit crybaby who whines whenever white people aren't catered to and simultaneously applauds anyone trashing on minorities, the faster I can go back to laughing at how dumb you and the rest of the people raging because of an actresses pointless comment are.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 6 2019 12:41pm
Mar 6 2019 12:45pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 6 2019 08:40pm)
Well, you still haven't responded to the first one I said, the same one that was called a lie on the site you just used to try and win an argument lol....

the respons with the site link that debunks your shit-accusation by proving it is a lie ... is not responsive enough ? :rofl:

are u claiming that the site is lying and you're correct ? XD
Mar 6 2019 12:46pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Mar 6 2019 11:45am)
the respons with the site link that debunks your shit-accusation by proving it is a lie ... is not responsive enough ? :rofl:

are u claiming that the site is lying and you're correct ? XD

Sorry, he said most Mexicans coming here are rapist, drug dealers or criminals, which received a "Pants on fire" rating

Reading is hard. POTUS calling an entire group of minorities rapists and criminals (when it's not true) is racist. Unless you want to say the site you used earlier is all lies and what he said wasn't wrong? This is what we call a Got ya moment.

Do I need to post it again for you? It's funny how this keeps coming full circle though, please keep entertaining me. This is the difference between your side and mine. When I say something that's exaggerated or inaccurate, I'll admit that it was incorrect and correct myself. You'll keep doubling down forever and fucking ever, no matter how wrong you are.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 6 2019 12:54pm
Mar 6 2019 12:55pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 6 2019 08:46pm)
Sorry, he said most Mexicans coming here are rapist, drug dealers or criminals, which received a "Pants on fire" rating

Reading is hard

Do I need to post it again for you? It's funny how this keeps coming full circle though, please keep entertaining me.

you are not excused

once your shit-accusation "REEE, he said all are rapists" got debunked as a lie - you move the goalposts to "most" instead of "all"

quality self-ownage

instead of "most", pick a word which better characterizes the "1-in-3 women raped on their illegal journey here" statistic for you

Mar 6 2019 12:59pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Mar 6 2019 11:55am)
you are not excused

once your shit-accusation "REEE, he said all are rapists" got debunked as a lie - you move the goalposts to "most" instead of "all"

quality self-ownage

instead of "most", pick a word which better characterizes the "1-in-3 women raped on their illegal journey here" statistic for you

And your braindead tactic of switching to something completely irrelevant to win an argument.

You posted a half-true statement that has to do with criminals who operate within Mexico's borders.. How do people being preyed upon make them criminals or rapists when they finally get here, somewhere they should be safe? Still waiting for you to explain how something that's an outright lie and racist, isn't racist though, ya know, what originally started this? But just keep shifting buddy, that'll make you feel better about yourself.

This again is why you agree with Trump, you read a headline, without comprehending what it actually means and blindly post some half-cocked bullshit idea as fact and think it adds validity to your racist ideologies.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 6 2019 01:11pm
Mar 6 2019 01:23pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 6 2019 08:59pm)

You posted a half-true statement that has to do with criminals who operate within Mexico's borders..

This again is why you agree with Trump, you read a headline, without comprehending what it actually means and blindly post some half-cocked bullshit idea as fact and think it adds validity to your racist ideologies.

the half-true nature does not play in your favour since the actual number is probably higher :rofl:

"The percentage of women who have been sexually abused or assaulted is all over the place, since there is no single representative sample of all the women who cross Mexico to reach the United States," said Nestor P. Rodriguez, a sociology professor and a research associate of the Population Research Center at the University of Texas.

Rodriguez said he's heard from immigrant and refugee advocates higher percentages of women abused or assaulted, but those figures are not based on a representative sample of all women who cross Mexico.

and here is president of DWB standing by their claims:

Dr. Joanne Liu, international president of Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières, in a December speech during an immigration conference in Morocco, also said that one-third of women reported being sexually abused during their transit toward the United States.

"Women and girls seek contraception because they simply expect to be raped during their journeys," Liu said. "People are forced to choose between the violence of home and the distant possibility of a future with hope."

alot of rapists in Mexico, and since the women choose rape over what would happen if they stayed, it is safe to conclude that alot of killers in Mexico too

These FACTS from people who work in the field dont care about the empty sugarcoating assumptions you made based on your sensitive white-saviorish feelings.

time to move that goalpost again son
Mar 6 2019 02:10pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

:bonk:

This man's idiocy is boundless.

You still don't seem to understand the difference between people preying on the vulnerable versus the vulnerable... there is no data available to support that people actually coming into the country (or attempting to do so) are mostly, half, or even 1/3, criminals, rapists and murderers. By your own admission, politico is an irrefutable source and that previously mentioned claim, the one that started this wonderful conversation, was graded as the the worst lie on their scale lol. That statement being an outright lie, along with Trumps continued demonization of minorities across the world, is racist. You dont see it that way because you agree with him, because you're also a racist.

Again, this is only the surface of all that is wrong with our POTUS, but the point was that you're a hypocrite for being so offended that you'd boycott a movie over someone saying "I dont care if your demographic watches", but you'll blindly support and spew nonsense in defense of a man falsely demonizing anyone from any other demographic. This conversation is never going to go anywhere, you've continued to dance around the fact that what Trump said was a racist lie and you'll continue to do so no matter what.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 6 2019 02:13pm
Mar 6 2019 02:56pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 6 2019 10:10pm)
there is no data available to support that people actually coming into the country (or attempting to do so) are mostly, half, or even 1/3, criminals, rapists and murderers.

typical braindead virtue signaller driven by emotions

you conveniently left out the part about how they are coming into the country (or attempting to do so) ... ILLEGALLY, which makes all 3/3 of them criminals by default

Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 6 2019 10:10pm)
You dont see it that way because you agree with him, because you're also a racist.

if you cross the border illegally into Mexico and get caught - you will be thrown into a cage

are you saying Mexicans are racist?
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll