d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > November 3, 2020 Topic > 2020 Election Stuff
Prev1252627282939Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 20 2019 03:22pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 20 Jun 2019 20:18)
Literally kristallnacht

Not my claim at all. It's fine if you have a superficial understanding of these issues but why not sit down, stfu and learn from someone who is deeply embroiled in the issues. Deep enough to have one of our group members appear on the front page of NYT in fact.

We are the experts in this emerging field.

If you ever get tired of being a boring reactionary and want to learn about the world feel free to stop by Caleb's discord server and we'll help you get your view of the world to more closely align to reality.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jun 20 2019 03:26pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Jun 20 2019 03:27pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jun 20 2019 03:22pm)
Not my claim at all. It's fine if you have a superficial understanding of these issues but why not sit down, stfu and learn from someone who is deeply embroiled in the issues. Deep enough to have one of our group members appear on the front page of NYT in fact.

this to me has been the part that makes your posts so divisive.

you seem very ingrained in the groups themselves, that's well and good. but to suggest you're an expert among novices on the politics of fascism is pretentious. From trump to brexit to spain to greece, this is front page news. again, you might get who was posting what on twitter about it and what group they belong to, but the tone of you being an expert on stuff people just cant possibly even know anything about makes you sound like a douche.

and to most people the groups themselves aren't a big deal until they hit front page news, at which time they know about them. we're in PARD, no GC. it's safe to assume most people are at least politically literate and read the news, obviously not including some clear shitposters.

but you should seriously consider ditching the snarky pretentious tone if you actually want people to listen to you. i used to think Scaly had a superiority complex, gods i was naive then.

If you ever get tired of being a boring reactionary and want to learn about the world feel free to stop by Caleb's discord server and we'll help you get your view of the world to more closely align to reality

d2jsp discord?

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jun 20 2019 03:29pm
Gold: 11,571.00
Jun 20 2019 03:32pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jun 20 2019 02:22pm)

We are the experts in this emerging field.

If you ever get tired of being a boring reactionary and want to learn about the world feel free to stop by Caleb's discord server and we'll help you get your view of the world to more closely align to reality.

Lmao emerging field he says, experts he says.

And no thx, I’d rather troll people competing in the oppression olympics.
Gold: 28,296.69
Jun 20 2019 03:38pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jun 20 2019 02:32pm)
Lmao emerging field he says, experts he says.

And no thx, I’d rather troll people competing in the oppression olympics.

that whole being in the top 3 of biggest pard snowflakes thing you got going on is a helluva troll
Jun 20 2019 03:45pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 20 2019 02:38pm)
that whole being in the top 3 of biggest pard snowflakes thing you got going on is a helluva troll

Buddy you e dated a girl for years and then cried all over a gaming website after she apparently “whored around on jsp”

If there’s a single person on here who has no room to talk it’s you.
Jun 20 2019 03:46pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 20 2019 03:38pm)

This is absurd.

Thesnipa Centrist in Chief Official Pard Snowflake Olympics Results:

1. Ghot
2. Fender
3. Sauceman5000
4. ChrisKZ
5. TransTankie
6. Betowalf
7. Plasmasnake
8. Inkanddagger
9. Ofthevoid
10. Thor? Goom? icemage? idk

Honorable Mention: La-Leviathan for trying and failing to make Beowulf mad for like 4 days in a row posting the Ali catfish thread over and over, with a hamfist each post, and getting zero response. IDK what even spawned that, but clearly there was a bit of desperation to make the old "king of GC" mad that didnt seem to get any play.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Jun 20 2019 03:45pm)
Buddy you e dated a girl for years and then cried all over a gaming website after she apparently “whored around on jsp”

If there’s a single person on here who has no room to talk it’s you.

ironic inb4

Quote (ofthevoid @ Jun 20 2019 03:52pm)
No scaly on the list? Fail/10

#5 tho

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jun 20 2019 03:53pm
Jun 20 2019 03:52pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 20 2019 02:46pm)
This is absurd.

Thesnipa Centrist in Chief Official Pard Snowflake Olympics Results:

1. Ghot
2. Fender
3. Sauceman5000
4. ChrisKZ
5. TransTankie
6. Betowalf
7. Plasmasnake
8. Inkanddagger
9. Ofthevoid
10. Thor? Goom? icemage? idk

Honorable Mention: La-Leviathan for trying and failing to make Beowulf mad for like 4 days in a row posting the Ali catfish thread over and over, with a hamfist each post, and getting zero response. IDK what even spawned that, but clearly there was a bit of desperation to make the old "king of GC" mad that didnt seem to get any play.

ironic inb4

Nvm I’m blind lmao. I think scaly> sauceman easily

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Jun 20 2019 03:54pm
Gold: 57.00
Jun 20 2019 03:59pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 19 Jun 2019 16:39)
Remember all the celebrities in 2016: "if Trump wins, I'll move to Canada". Yeah, right...

>move to a country with less minorities and less diversity to prove to those ‘racists’ who is boss

*LAUGH OUT LOUD*
Jun 20 2019 04:12pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jun 20 2019 03:52pm)

Nvm I’m blind lmao. I think scaly> sauceman easily

i had a hard time defining what a "snowflake" would be because it's so different between the different sides of the spectrum.

right wingers come in with the "its not fair" angle to try and paint SJWs as hypocrites, left wingers take a far more emotional approach. Ghot tosses the playbook out and gets emotional about everything, Fender does to and tries to make all right wingers look like hypocrites.

but the sauceman is just so mad so often. imo he deserves the bronze medal. if i wrote it again i'd put TT at #4 and slide Chris to #8.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 20 2019 04:19pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 20 Jun 2019 21:27)
this to me has been the part that makes your posts so divisive.

you seem very ingrained in the groups themselves, that's well and good. but to suggest you're an expert among novices on the politics of fascism is pretentious. From trump to brexit to spain to greece, this is front page news. again, you might get who was posting what on twitter about it and what group they belong to, but the tone of you being an expert on stuff people just cant possibly even know anything about makes you sound like a douche.

and to most people the groups themselves aren't a big deal until they hit front page news, at which time they know about them. we're in PARD, no GC. it's safe to assume most people are at least politically literate and read the news, obviously not including some clear shitposters.

but you should seriously consider ditching the snarky pretentious tone if you actually want people to listen to you. i used to think Scaly had a superiority complex, gods i was naive then.

d2jsp discord?

Caleb Cain's discord server. He's our posterboy and directs a lot of people to us for deradicalisation.
e/ and a lot of people to help us derad. That part of the movement is growing./ I think it's pretty good. Every time I see someone go from believing in white genocide to defending trans rights against a random nazi I get a lovely warm feeling... who knows? Maybe we even stopped another christchurch. At the very least we pulled one dude back from despair and hate. I really enjoy this work.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jun 20 2019 04:23pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1252627282939Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll