d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > My Girlfriend And I > .
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 498.01
Jan 17 2019 10:03pm
So I had started talking to a girl I went to high school with and her n I kicked it off. She was a few hours away for school and comes back every so often. So she finally got a chance to come see me after her n I had been talking about 3 months. Her n I started dating and getting really close she took my virginity. After about a week and a half her ans I started having a few minor problems we managed to solve (communication issues). And we starting going good again well we are a month and and we fight once a day. She got off her antidepressant but today she said shes on her last straw. We both love eachother very much. And we want to make it work.

A few of the problems
We both feel like we arent good enough for eachother.
When one is upset we both push eachother to know what's wrong even if we know the other needs space.
We have fights over how many fights we have had.
And the first ones were not talking to eachother when we r upset about it at all after the space had been given.
Compares our relationship with her long term one from 2 years ago with another man and said it was better.

I really care about this woman you guys are my last hope I want to save our relationship and hopefully one day marry this woman(as crazy as she can be sometimes). Shes the woman of my dreams. Please jsp help me fix this n make it keep going it's a good thing and neither of us feel complete or happy without the other her first night back we both cried bcuz we couldnt cuddle. I plan to drive n see her every weekend.

This post was edited by cbghas on Jan 17 2019 10:08pm
Gold: 4,610.70
Jan 17 2019 11:05pm
Quote (cbghas @ Jan 17 2019 11:03pm)
So I had started talking to a girl I went to high school with and her n I kicked it off. She was a few hours away for school and comes back every so often. So she finally got a chance to come see me after her n I had been talking about 3 months. Her n I started dating and getting really close she took my virginity. After about a week and a half her ans I started having a few minor problems we managed to solve (communication issues). And we starting going good again well we are a month and and we fight once a day. She got off her antidepressant but today she said shes on her last straw. We both love eachother very much. And we want to make it work.

A few of the problems
When one is upset we both push eachother to know what's wrong even if we know the other needs space.
And the first ones were not talking to eachother when we r upset about it at all after the space had been given.
Compares our relationship with her long term one from 2 years ago with another man and said it was better.

I really care about this woman you guys are my last hope I want to save our relationship and hopefully one day marry this woman(as crazy as she can be sometimes). Shes the woman of my dreams. Please jsp help me fix this n make it keep going it's a good thing and neither of us feel complete or happy without the other her first night back we both cried bcuz we couldnt cuddle. I plan to drive n see her every weekend.

Super simple ==== Love
Gold: 0.00
Jan 18 2019 01:34am
Quote (cbghas @ Jan 17 2019 11:03pm)

A few of the problems

Fighting once a day? And you're dating for a month? Jesus, man, where's the fun here? Dating is supposed to be fun. Sounds like a little bit of immaturity on both of your parts (no offense just being honest). You've been with her for a month, even though you're gaga for her, there is still things you will learn about her, she's still on probationary period to see if she's marriage material in my opinion (obviously don't tell her this).

You plan to drive and see her every weekend? Just you? It's about teamwork.
Also, the crying thing about not being able to cuddle, sounds a bit extreme in my honest opinion. I can understand missing her, but I think you might need to get a little bit more centered. While it's okay to show emotion, you still are supposed to be the man here.

Also, saying her relationship from 2 years ago was better? Kinda fucking rude imo. Not a great thing to say.

Off her antidepressant and saying she's on her last straw? I would ask her to elaborate on that. Sounds like this has red flag written all over it. Is this an ultimatum or what? Not a good thing.

Just giving honest feedback, sorry if it sounds like a bashing.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Jan 18 2019 01:37am
Gold: 3,732.69
Jan 18 2019 10:57am
You guys have to communicate and cut out the fighting once a day. A relationship fails with lack of communication. Personally I’d figure out what to do to open that line and begin To work towards bettering it (the communication). If you guys both care for each other as much as you both say/feel you do then nothing should be hidden.

With her just getting off the antidepressants ... bro it’s going to be tougher than hell, and I am sorry to tell you that. I have been through it personally with my ex (my sons mother) and it was bitter hell trying to adjust to her trying to adjust being without them. You are going to need to be strong and very mindful of her and her “moods” for a while during the adjustment phase. So now it falls on asking yourself can you handle it? Can you stay strong for you and her both and cut out the fighting? I’m not saying you cause all the fighting by any means my friend, but in her eyes it is very possible she may see it as you are even if in fact you aren’t.

You guys need to sit down and talk and figure out what is triggering the arguments and what you both want/need/expect from each other , and then re evaluate how to proceed. But you must be willing to accept whatever that conversation holds for an outcome before you ever have it.

Hope this helps buddy, we all feel for ya.
Gold: 192.19
Jan 18 2019 11:28am
Sounds like love

This post was edited by FadedGuitar on Jan 18 2019 11:28am
Jan 19 2019 01:34am
Quote (xpixmax @ Jan 18 2019 11:57am)
You guys have to communicate and cut out the fighting once a day. A relationship fails with lack of communication. Personally I’d figure out what to do to open that line and begin To work towards bettering it (the communication). If you guys both care for each other as much as you both say/feel you do then nothing should be hidden.

With her just getting off the antidepressants ... bro it’s going to be tougher than hell, and I am sorry to tell you that. I have been through it personally with my ex (my sons mother) and it was bitter hell trying to adjust to her trying to adjust being without them. You are going to need to be strong and very mindful of her and her “moods” for a while during the adjustment phase. So now it falls on asking yourself can you handle it? Can you stay strong for you and her both and cut out the fighting? I’m not saying you cause all the fighting by any means my friend, but in her eyes it is very possible she may see it as you are even if in fact you aren’t.

You guys need to sit down and talk and figure out what is triggering the arguments and what you both want/need/expect from each other , and then re evaluate how to proceed. But you must be willing to accept whatever that conversation holds for an outcome before you ever have it.

Hope this helps buddy, we all feel for ya.

Great advice.
Jan 19 2019 12:36pm
Maury show

your welcome, tips appreciated
Gold: 4.00
Jan 20 2019 06:12pm
best thing you can do is show her what you typed here.
establish clearly what you think of each other
establish clearly what you want out of your relationship (and if you have expectations for each other)
establish what's going wrong and how to fix it
stop fighting because you're not 6 years old
communicate clearly what you are feeling and what you want
keep it simple
ez Clap
Gold: 0.07
Jan 21 2019 11:01am
hit quit and go back to playing d2 in shit XD
Gold: 49,142.00
Jan 21 2019 05:34pm
Fighting once a day after 1 month of dating..

I find it hard to believe you guys feel real love after a month also

First gf always hurts man, youll move on tho
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll