d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > My Girlfriend And I > .
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 80.00
Jan 23 2019 06:49am
fighting once a day?

Well, she took your virginity, it's hardly surprising that you feel you're in love with this girl. Don't get love mixed with desire.

If you're arguing once a day, it's by no means healthy. communications or not. Take this advice from someone that knows..... there are plenty of fish in the sea. you'll 100% meet someone that you're not constantly fighting /arguing with and someone where you'll both feel like you are good enough for each other.

You both think each other are amazing, hence you both feel like you're not good enough for one another. But back to the basics, if you're arguing 1 month in, it won't stop. you should never compromise, you won't be happy, it's a slippery path even more so with 1 of the party on anti depressants (and at such a young age)
Gold: 2,349.75
Jan 26 2019 04:41am
Nope nope nope. I was 15 and in love too once cut your ties and move on No fixing all of what you said sorry I mean no offense and good luck brother.
Gold: 498.01
Jan 28 2019 06:10pm
Its over she called me an over obsessive stalker and im having major issues so i have to go get those taken care of her and i had it fixed and going strong taking all your guys advice we managed to make it happen and be happy but one day we both snapped and she left me and got a laid the next day by some other guy so she would feel better. Never thought id feel like this :cry:
Gold: 2,617.52
Jan 28 2019 08:13pm
that's rough man. hold on and focus on other things though, you'll pull through. one day you might find that you're better than ever without her.

it sounds like she was pretty rude and inconsiderate as far as her personality.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Jan 28 2019 08:14pm
Gold: 0.00
Jan 28 2019 08:34pm
Quote (cbghas @ Jan 28 2019 07:10pm)
Its over she called me an over obsessive stalker and im having major issues so i have to go get those taken care of her and i had it fixed and going strong taking all your guys advice we managed to make it happen and be happy but one day we both snapped and she left me and got a laid the next day by some other guy so she would feel better. Never thought id feel like this :cry:

Tough situation. Honestly, sometimes you just have to let go.

Focus on your issues, improve yourself, and more good things will come your way in time.
It's all about riding the waves of life and going with the flow. Roll with the punches.

Just try to be an easygoing, positive, motivated guy with a take it or leave it attitude. That will get you far in life.

She definitely has some issues of her own, a healthy woman wouldn't just immediately go sleep with a guy simply just to feel better. Some insecurity there.

Likely her insecurity triggered yours, which happens, especially when you're a little bit newer to the success you've gotten.
In time, and as you grow, it will become very hard to become uncentered.

For now, I would just focus on self reflection, be true with yourself and your pain. So that you can just get it out.
Spend some days just being authentic with it, and after awhile, just dust off your boots, concentrate on who you want to be, and get productive again.

It will likely hurt for a good amount of time, but time really does heal all. With time, even when you look back at those you've loved, you might feel a sliver of sadness, but you will still be able to simultaneously look forward to the future and believe that more great things are on their way.

Best wishes

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Jan 28 2019 08:39pm
Gold: 13,698.00
Jan 30 2019 08:49am
You're not in love you're in lust/infatuation. There's a big difference. If you're fighting every day after only a month then it's not working. You can be friend with benefits but not long term.
Gold: 4,435.00
Jan 31 2019 10:51am
sounds stressful but always relationships need work. if you feel as if there is more work than pleasure id end on the best of terms possible. chicks on antidepressants are kinda off, so be ready for both the relationship and the break up to be ugly.

sorry bro
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Feb 1 2019 07:46pm
Are we your last hope?
thats no good bro
nooooo goood
Gold: 4,374.00
Feb 10 2019 10:00am
Sounds like it wasn't meant to last
Gold: 616.00
Feb 22 2019 02:27pm
Quote (cbghas @ Jan 17 2019 08:03pm)
So I had started talking to a girl I went to high school with and her n I kicked it off. She was a few hours away for school and comes back every so often. So she finally got a chance to come see me after her n I had been talking about 3 months. Her n I started dating and getting really close she took my virginity. After about a week and a half her ans I started having a few minor problems we managed to solve (communication issues). And we starting going good again well we are a month and and we fight once a day. She got off her antidepressant but today she said shes on her last straw. We both love eachother very much. And we want to make it work.

A few of the problems
We both feel like we arent good enough for eachother.
When one is upset we both push eachother to know what's wrong even if we know the other needs space.
We have fights over how many fights we have had.
And the first ones were not talking to eachother when we r upset about it at all after the space had been given.
Compares our relationship with her long term one from 2 years ago with another man and said it was better.

I really care about this woman you guys are my last hope I want to save our relationship and hopefully one day marry this woman(as crazy as she can be sometimes). Shes the woman of my dreams. Please jsp help me fix this n make it keep going it's a good thing and neither of us feel complete or happy without the other her first night back we both cried bcuz we couldnt cuddle. I plan to drive n see her every weekend.

Toxic leave it b so atleast u both will have good memories if u guys are fighting already its just gonna get worse
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll