d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Game Of Thrones Season 8 Predictions
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 24 2018 10:47pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ Sep 24 2018 09:19pm)
I remember reading that the scripts get deleted after the scene is filmed. The only way any leak would happen is if HBO gets hacked and the episode itself were to get leaked a week or two early. Like in recent history.

Further solidifying how fucking unlikely it is that those "spoilers" Kimmy mentioned are credible. Point being, anything said here has roughly the same probability of coming to fruition as most of those "spoilers".

That's what Blah was trying to get at anyways. He went about it like a total ass hat this time around, but I get where he's coming from and I also understand Kimmy's path of not even fucking with the chance that those spoilers are real.

Now, lets continue to discuss the fucked up maybes that we're all hoping for and lets do it amicably for a change ya cunts.

Alright. I'm going deep on the predictions, lets fucking go.

All the Starks but Sansa die. She rules as Queen of the north and repopulates the Stark bloodlines and creates strong ties to the south by copulating with either a Tyrell, Tarley or maybe a Lannister. Honestly hoping it'll be Tyrion, but he is like double her age and he doesn't seem into it either lol. It'd be ideal for those two households to be bound now that Targaryen and Stark are bound as well.

Arya murders the fuck out of as many people as she can. She completes her revenge and escapes the battle. She knowingly surrenders her life and is murdered by Death.

Bran drains what constitution he has by constantly warging into dragons, giants, wolves, w/e the fuck he can in the battle. An animal (probably a dragon or a dire wolf) he's controlling dies and he along with it, the strain of it kills him, or Bran turns into the 3-eyed Raven and vanishes completely at the end of the battle.

John dies while putting the finishing blow to the Knight King. His and Danny's son rules over all the kingdoms and there's an abundance of peace and prosperity.

Most of the supporting characters die. Jorah, Davos, Missandei, Theon, The Hound, Bronn, Grey Worm, The Mountain, Melisandre and Brienne all die

Gendry lives and resembling Robert in the last great war is finally given his birthright and he becomes head of the Baratheon household.
Theon dies saving Asha, she escapes and rules the Iron Islands after helping in the battle.
Tyrion reproduces with someone, keeping the Lannister family strong and relevant following Cersei and Jamie's unavoidable deaths.
Gold: 63,142.89
Sep 24 2018 10:53pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Sep 25 2018 12:47am)
John dies while putting the finishing blow to the Knight King. His and Danny's son rules over all the kingdoms and there's an abundance of peace and prosperity.

It's actually Night King, but it's totally understandable that someone who has only watched the show and never read the books would have no reason to know that. So no harm no foul.

Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Sep 25 2018 12:47am)
Theon dies saving Asha, she escapes and rules the Iron Islands after helping in the battle.

Yet you call her Asha, which was her book name, something that only someone who has read the books would do (in the show she's called Yara)

kind of a weird conflict there
Gold: 0.80
Sep 25 2018 05:14am
Quote (Kayeto @ Sep 25 2018 04:53am)
It's actually Night King, but it's totally understandable that someone who has only watched the show and never read the books would have no reason to know that. So no harm no foul.

Yet you call her Asha, which was her book name, something that only someone who has read the books would do (in the show she's called Yara)

:ph34r:
Gold: 150.00
Warn: 50%
Sep 25 2018 06:13am
Yeah, like Josh said, shut the fuck up blah you silly kent

Ok back on topic

What does everyone think will happen with Nymeria? Almost certain she plays a role in season 8 after appearing briefly in season 7. I think her and her wolf pack will definitely save Arya somehow. Her and Ghost probably go ham together. Hopefully arya starts warging too

Quote (Kayeto @ Sep 25 2018 02:53pm)

Oh shit

This post was edited by Kentown on Sep 25 2018 06:14am
Sep 25 2018 07:28am
Quote (Kayeto @ Sep 24 2018 09:53pm)

It was a typo ya cunt

well, not so much a typo as a brainfart. I still do that with know and now at times when I'm not paying attention or im tired. Either way, you're a cunt.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Sep 25 2018 07:31am
Gold: 63,142.89
Sep 25 2018 12:33pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Sep 25 2018 09:28am)
It was a typo ya cunt

well, not so much a typo as a brainfart. I still do that with know and now at times when I'm not paying attention or im tired. Either way, you're a cunt.

eh, sometimes its hard to convey a playful tone through written text
Sep 25 2018 12:57pm
Quote (Kayeto @ Sep 25 2018 11:33am)
eh, sometimes its hard to convey a playful tone through written text

What's funny is that this goes both ways lol. I figured you were playing and my response was just fucking around too, other than me being serious about the brainfart. I do fuck up on here way more often than I'd like, bound to happen when I never proof shit before posting.
Gold: 8,355.04
Sep 25 2018 03:02pm
Quote (Kayeto @ Sep 22 2018 10:52pm)
The line between "spoiler" and "kayeto prediction" is so fine that it is practically nonexistent.

:lol:
Gold: 18,534.02
Sep 25 2018 03:17pm
Jamie - the most developed and interesting character - is Azor Ahai. He is our main hero.

Dany will for sure die. John is 50/50.

Bran is NK - Sansa takes over winterfell for good.

Gold: 2,118.35
Sep 25 2018 08:44pm
Quote (djman72 @ Sep 26 2018 07:17am)
Jamie - the most developed and interesting character - is Azor Ahai. He is our main hero.

Dany will for sure die. John is 50/50.

Bran is NK - Sansa takes over winterfell for good.

How is bran nk ?
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll