d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Game Of Thrones Season 8 Predictions
Prev123458Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 150.00
Warn: 50%
Sep 22 2018 06:09pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Sep 23 2018 06:35am)
So no one knows anything about the season.. Everything is predictions at this point. Some are educated and will probably happen, like when people predicted John's heritage. You made a thread asking people what they think will happen such is asking them for an educated opinion, but then said no spoilers... Which is what you are asking for?

Or do you expect someone to say "well obviously the teletubbies are going to burst out of the night kings chest and eat everyone"?

Umm there is already legit spoilers available online... just shut the fuck up and stop posting kid
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 22 2018 08:36pm
Quote (Kentown @ Sep 22 2018 05:09pm)
Umm there is already legit spoilers available online... just shut the fuck up and stop posting kid

How is that possible? The show is far ahead of the source material now and any "spoilers" would just be conjecture, right? Of course a lot of us are basing our "predictions" off what we know about the show/books and ofc some things are practically a given, but nothing is actually confirmed as far as I know. I haven't gone looking for spoilers, but I imagine the best there is are people like me and others here who are using what they know to figure shit out.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Sep 22 2018 08:38pm
Gold: 63,142.89
Sep 22 2018 08:52pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Sep 22 2018 10:36pm)
How is that possible? The show is far ahead of the source material now and any "spoilers" would just be conjecture, right? Of course a lot of us are basing our "predictions" off what we know about the show/books and ofc some things are practically a given, but nothing is actually confirmed as far as I know. I haven't gone looking for spoilers, but I imagine the best there is are people like me and others here who are using what they know to figure shit out.

The line between "spoiler" and "kayeto prediction" is so fine that it is practically nonexistent.
Sep 22 2018 08:57pm
Quote (Kayeto @ Sep 22 2018 07:52pm)
The line between "spoiler" and "kayeto prediction" is so fine that it is practically nonexistent.

All your predictions are batshit insane lol. Well, Sam taking over for the Citadel makes complete sense and it'd be complete insanity if he's not put in charge after how foolish and stupid the current people in charge were. Fuck man, they almost doomed all of mankind with their bureaucratic nonsense.

Would be hilarious if your's ended up happening, but nooooo damn way.
Gold: 150.00
Warn: 50%
Sep 23 2018 04:10am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Sep 23 2018 12:36pm)

Idk I'm pretty sure spoilers are available online m8

I mean, the show is in the producing stage as it is. The actors have likely all finished their parts. They would have a fair understanding of the story just by playing their parts.. simple 1+1. The actors then go home and speak to their family, friends, partners, whatever... "hey Emilia how was work today?"
" Yeah pretty good, I got killed off today so I dont have to worry about the remaining film sessions"
"Oh noooo, poor dany"

*kent of a family member goes on to gossip and tell everyone what happened*

This is how I see leaks and spoilers occurring

This post was edited by Kentown on Sep 23 2018 04:25am
Gold: 1.00
Sep 23 2018 12:06pm
Godzilla appears out of nowhere and kills everyone and eats the dragons.
Sep 23 2018 06:17pm
Quote (Kentown @ Sep 23 2018 03:10am)
Idk I'm pretty sure spoilers are available online m8

I mean, the show is in the producing stage as it is. The actors have likely all finished their parts. They would have a fair understanding of the story just by playing their parts.. simple 1+1. The actors then go home and speak to their family, friends, partners, whatever... "hey Emilia how was work today?"
" Yeah pretty good, I got killed off today so I dont have to worry about the remaining film sessions"
"Oh noooo, poor dany"

*kent of a family member goes on to gossip and tell everyone what happened*

This is how I see leaks and spoilers occurring

I think they all have pretty insane non-disclosure contracts. I'm not saying there isn't at least some information out there that's legit, but the majority of these "spoilers" you're talking about are almost assuredly straight bullshit. Don't forget that this is the same crew that filmed fake scenes in random ass places just to throw off the dumbshits watching every single thing they do. Wouldn't be surprised if the majority of these "spoilers" were lies made up by the crew/directors/publicist ect... to build hype.

Honestly, any of that shit is just as good as guesses from anyone who's read the books or who's been paying attention. As long as they have a brain anyways.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Sep 23 2018 06:18pm
Gold: 63,142.89
Sep 23 2018 07:55pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Sep 23 2018 08:17pm)
I think they all have pretty insane non-disclosure contracts. I'm not saying there isn't at least some information out there that's legit, but the majority of these "spoilers" you're talking about are almost assuredly straight bullshit. Don't forget that this is the same crew that filmed fake scenes in random ass places just to throw off the dumbshits watching every single thing they do. Wouldn't be surprised if the majority of these "spoilers" were lies made up by the crew/directors/publicist ect... to build hype.

you saying the spoilers Emilia Clarke has been telling her FWB are fake?

If so, I might have to retract the predictions I posted in this thread.

This post was edited by Kayeto on Sep 23 2018 07:58pm
Gold: 25.20
Sep 23 2018 10:38pm
Quote (Kayeto @ Sep 23 2018 07:55pm)
you saying the spoilers Emilia Clarke has been telling her FWB are fake?

If so, I might have to retract the predictions I posted in this thread.

He's saying you have no idea.

Everything is unknown.
Gold: 23.00
Sep 24 2018 10:19pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Sep 23 2018 08:17pm)

Honestly, any of that shit is just as good as guesses from anyone who's read the books or who's been paying attention. As long as they have a brain anyways.

I remember reading that the scripts get deleted after the scene is filmed. The only way any leak would happen is if HBO gets hacked and the episode itself were to get leaked a week or two early. Like in recent history.

This post was edited by fuzzy159 on Sep 24 2018 10:19pm
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev123458Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll