d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Princess Bulma
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 9 2018 12:13pm
Sisters to the Slaughter

Andariel, the Maiden of Anguish, also known as the Demon Queen, is the only female amongst the Seven Powers of Hell. She is one of the four Lesser Evils, and thus was born of the heads of Tathamet. Her specialties lies in the tortures of the mind, giving her a skillset that complements the skills of Duriel nicely. Because of this, they are sometimes referred to as twins.
In ages past, the Lesser Evils joined together to banish the Prime Evils from Hell in what the Horadrim would record as "the Dark Exile". Three hundred years later, somehow realigned with Diablo, Andariel launched an assault upon the Rogue Monastery that the Sisterhood of the Sightless Eye operated from. Many of the Rogues and Sisters of the Sightless Eye were slain in the attack, while others -- such as Blood Raven fell to corruption and began to serve Andariel. They sought to block the passage east, allowing the Dark Wanderer to journey unhindered..

Town'd once to revive Kyle and get additional mana pots since I haven't had enough.
Pretty standard, sweet and smooth clean.
Bugged it in case I wan't to come back later.
Jul 9 2018 12:27pm
Act II
The Secret of the Vizjerei

Lut Gholein, often called the Jewel of the Desert, is the main trading port in Aranoch and the midpoint between the Western Kingdoms and Kehjistan beyond the Twin Seas in the East.
Lut Gholein is very large, with good defenses, including well-built structures and a well-trained army. It is located on a fertile strip of land, which, along with its bordering of the Twin Seas, has contributed to its prosperity.
With the arrival of the Dark Wanderer, many guards were slain and the rest were ordered back into the Palace to defend it. Jerhyn hired Greiz and his mercenaries to protect the city instead.

Gold: 0.00
Jul 16 2018 06:58am
love the story telling, also does your signature make me gay for goku, the answer is yes

This post was edited by Alphonsus123 on Jul 16 2018 07:00am
Gold: 278.00
Jul 16 2018 07:14am
Bulma, nice a$$

and nice pic of Lut Gholein :thumbsup:
Jul 16 2018 07:45am
Here r my guesses:
Set item: cleg shield
Place of death: pits
Lvl of death: 87
Jul 16 2018 08:03am
Lut Gholein and areas close to it appeared to be more challenging than I thought.
Best plan would be going back to Rogue's Camp and look for more training around those parts.

Andariel might be a good idea.

Jul 16 2018 08:05am
Some upgrades found along the way

Jul 16 2018 08:15am
Radament's Lair

Though a noble member of the Horadrim in life, Radament the Fallen now serves the Prime Evils from beyond the grave. Bent on the task of reviving his own mummified corpse using the flesh of the living, Radament's corpse was mummified, like most of the other Horadrim, by replacing most of his internal organs with the organs of various animals. This was believed to amplify their spiritual power and help them in the afterlife, as well as enabling them to defend their tombs against robbers. Radament has taken up residence in the Sewers below the port city of Lut Gholein. From this hideout, Radament and his minions strike out at the unsuspecting townsfolk at night to supply Radament with fresh bodies, apparently in an attempt to revive his own corpse.

Killed him and avenged the townsfolk once and for all. Quest wasn't easy. Radament was surrounded with Skeletons and my Mercenary couldn't stay alive for long, and neither could my Shadow.
I had to return to town twice to get additional potions and to get Mercenary and try again.

Jul 16 2018 08:19am
I found a new weapon for Jemali which he might use better than the one he was wielding till now.

Jul 16 2018 08:23am
Bro, I really like your style of posting. May I use this as well? Or, something similar?
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll