d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Princess Bulma
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 16 2018 02:02pm
Arcane Sanctuary

Drognan has been researching the old records in order to find the location of the Tomb of Tal Rasha. His research revealed the existence of a mythical Arcane Sanctuary, built by the great mage Horazon of the Vizjerei Clan. In his sanctuary, Horazon summoned and enslaved demons and kept an eye on great events, such as the imprisonment of Baal in Tal Rasha's Tomb. He also kept a record of the happenings of the outer world. Therefore, the Sanctuary should hold some clue to the whereabouts of the True Tomb of Tal Rasha. As Jerhyn's palace was built on the ruins of an ancient Vizjerei fortress, Drognan believes that there is an entrance hidden within the palace's cellars. Still there's no telling what could be waiting inside...

Decorated about the Harem are traditional torches, rugs, and luxury beds with pillows, along with elaborate designs and-calm colored paint along the walls and tiles. Sad to say, this beautiful view has been tainted with the blood of innocent concubines and guards who died protecting and evacuating the former to safety, along with their bodies polluting the entire second floor. It seems the Royal Guard has had some success in pushing back the invaders, as the first level of the Harem is devoid of any monsters.

Jul 16 2018 02:11pm
The Summoner

Jazreth traveled to Lut Gholein to find the mystical Arcane Sanctuary of the great mage Horazon. He met Drognan, an old comrade of his, and told him of his fight against Diablo, but such were his ramblings that the man dismissed much of what he had said. Later, the sorcerer managed to talk his way into Jerhyn's palace, where he found the portal to the Sanctuary hidden within the palace's cellars.

He entered the portal, but by doing so, he opened a rift into the palace, allowing scores of demons (that had been enslaved and imprisoned within the Arcane Sanctuary) to invade the palace where they massacred the local guards and harem women. Drognan would later speculate that the Summoner had possibly been possessed by the spirit of Horazon

Arcane Sanctuary indeed is a place out of this world. Endless labyrinth above the abyss.
Had no knowledge of which way would be right, so I followed my Assassin instincts and took the path that didn't seem any different to a non trained eyes.
My hunch was good, and I encountered Summoner. His resistance was pointless.

Jul 16 2018 02:24pm
The Seven Tombs

The true tomb was build to house Tal Rasha, while the other six were merely decoys to confuse any who would want to venture into the tombs. Tal Rasha one of the mages who led the Horadrim during the Dark Exile, when the Three were loose in the world. During the capture of Baal, the Soulstone meant to contain Baal was shattered by his destructive nature. Unable to come up with any solution, Tal Rasha theorized that a living body could complete the prison if joined with the Soulstone. Tal Rasha then volunteered to house the Prime Evil. Believing himself to be strong enough to contain the demon, Tal Rasha ordered the other Horadrim to imprison him within. As the years passed however, Baal took complete control over the mage's mind, but was unable to leave his prison until Diablo and Marius came along and freed him.

Took me some time to locate the symbol hidden on the tomb craved in it's ancient stones. After finding it on the pillar next to the entrance, I realized it must be the one.

Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll