d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Princess Bulma
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 16 2018 08:27am
The Horadric Staff

The Horadric Mages, after binding Baal within Tal Rasha, magically sealed off his Burial Chamber from the mortal realm. Those same Mages also crafted fearsome Horadric Staves and imbued them with the special power to open the Chamber’s hidden door.

The Horadric Cube operates via the principles of transmutation and alchemy. The Horadrim preserved important artifacts and equipment by separating them into the component parts for future use. By later utilizing these elements within the cube, they could reassemble the original item.[3]

Long after the time of the Horadrim, the cube was obtained by a group of heroes that pursued the Dark Wanderer. They utilized the cube to meet their goals. Afterwards, Deckard Cain spent years researching the Cube and uncovering its secrets.

I have found the first Artifact Cain sent me for. Buried deep bellow the desert, in the tombs overflown by dead.
I will head off to find the Staff and Amulet Cain told me about in order to find out secrets of these Artifacts, and perhaps the Tomb of Tal Rasha itself.

Jul 16 2018 08:29am
Quote (Alphonsus123 @ 16 Jul 2018 12:58)
love the story telling, also does your signature make me gay for goku, the answer is yes

I'm glad you're stepping up your game in sexuality ! But that's not Goku. It's Android 18. :D

Quote (beotos @ 16 Jul 2018 13:14)
Bulma, nice a$$

and nice pic of Lut Gholein :thumbsup:

Yeah, would pay some fg for it.
Quote (TheBabyPixel @ 16 Jul 2018 13:45)
Here r my guesses:
Set item: cleg shield
Place of death: pits
Lvl of death: 87

Quote (TheBabyPixel @ 16 Jul 2018 14:23)
Bro, I really like your style of posting. May I use this as well? Or, something similar?

Thanks for your guesses, hope you're wrong :D

Of course you can. Takes a bit more time than usual posting but if you have nerves to do it, who am I to stop you :D
Jul 16 2018 08:50am
The Staff of Kings

After nearly losing one of the Horadric Staves to the thievery of a rogue sorcerer, Horadrim Mages divided all the Horadric Staves into two parts - wooden shaft and metal headpiece - hiding them separately to safeguard them.

The Horadrim foresaw our current plight and designed the hiding places to reveal themselves to worthy heroes.

Horadric Shaft, known as The Staff Of Kings, is hidden in a sealed chest, deep in the desert lair.
The Sand Maggot Lair is a network of tunnels dug by Sand Maggots who manage to hoard a chest with the Staff of Kings inside.
As expected, this cavern is filled to the bulge with Scarab Demons, Rock Worms and the Sand Maggots themselves. The main boss of the hole is a giant Maggot Queen named Coldworm the Burrower, who remains stagnant within its cavern constantly creating new recruits in its colony.

After long time of searching through the dark and slimy lair, I managed to find it's main chamber guarded by Queen and her army. As expected, treasure was hidden in the chamber which is exactly why it was guarded so well.
Myself and Jemali suffered from poisoning due to toxic gas and venom these creatures attacked us with. Right after grabbing the treasure, we went to seek aid from Lysander.

Jul 16 2018 09:04am
Tainted Sun

Two men arrived late last night bearing a story about evil magic. They said they saw a gathering of giant snake creatures performing some arcane ritual. They sound like the Serpent Men of the desert

Went to place rumors told about, and found a tomb hidden for ages from the eyes of mortal men.
The implication is that this is some sort of royal tomb for the nearby Lost City that was commandeered by the Claw Vipers.
The Claw Viper Temple is also the location of the Tainted Sun Altar. The evil shrine was somehow responsible for perpetually eclipsing the sun. Why the Claw Vipers sought to eclipse the sun remains unclear.

Scary area. Quick and agile snakes are thing that shouldn't be taken lightly. They are grouped in big packs and sometimes impossible to beat. For some reason, they do not come near Tainted Sun Altar, which gave us a little bit of hope and some more time to stay alive.

Gold: 846.20
Jul 16 2018 10:33am
Love it! keep it up :P
Gold: 372.00
Jul 16 2018 11:04am
Quote (Alone @ Jul 8 2018 01:49pm)

Rules:
  • Hardcore
  • /Players 8
  • Reruns allowed on any player difficulty
  • Ladder runewords allowed
  • Rerolling map allowed
  • Extended stash allowed
  • No Anni or Torch

Goals:
  • Kill Baal in Hell
  • Get level 95+
  • Create Chaos runeword and become a Hybrid
  • Create Enigma
  • Create Infinity
  • Try to stay careful

holy shit that DBZ hentai is gnarly lol
Jul 16 2018 11:28am
The Horadric Staff

"Excellent! You have a Horadric Staff. Carry it with you into Tal Rasha’s Tomb. Find within the Tomb the chamber whose floor is inset with the Circle of Seven Symbols. Place the Staff into the receptacle you find there. That will open the secret passage into Tal Rasha’s Burial Chamber. But, be prepared for a fight – you’ll likely have to kill Tal Rasha to destroy Baal." - Deckard Cain

Tal Rasha was a powerful Horadric Mage, and the original leader of the order. He became the host for Baal, Lord of Destruction. Few Sorcerers have been able to reach the same levels of fame that he has.

My next quest is to find what's happening inside the Palace.
The Palace is the home of Jerhyn, Sultan of Lut Gholein and is guarded by Palace Guards.
It was attacked by fearsome creatures emerging from a portal in its cellar opened by The Summoner. These creatures slaughtered Jerhyn's harem and many of the guards sent to fight them.
I must stop them before Lut Gholein is overflown by monsters.

This post was edited by Alone on Jul 16 2018 11:31am
Gold: 22.00
Jul 16 2018 12:20pm
Dig the write-ups B)

Following!
Gold: 242.00
Jul 16 2018 12:40pm
Quote (Alone @ Jul 9 2018 12:05am)
50 fg rewards:

• Guess the first Unique item
  • Guess the first Set item
  • Guess the first Rare item (type of item e.g. helm, weapon, ring, belt etc.)
  • Guess the first Rune drop.

300 fg rewards:
  • Guess the place of death
  • Guess the character level upon death

d'oh should read first ;-)

DeSeis Hell
Level 89

nice one so far, like the lore :-)

This post was edited by WeirdScience on Jul 16 2018 12:42pm
Gold: 482.00
Jul 16 2018 12:47pm
Awesome story mode and art work!!!