d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 542.20
Jul 25 2018 06:48pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 26 2018 12:38am)
I don't care? If it's literally a sliding story at the bottom of a screen for approximately 5-10 seconds, I can ignore it pretty fucking easily and not let it have any impact on my opinion of the movie. It was a fucking awful flick, just like the previous two installments, but a realistic BBC headline scrolling past on a fake BBC channel, isn't what made the movie bad. If it was Fox news and it scrolled past with "Trump voted greatest President and person of all-time", all I'd think is "nice attention to detail", because they're appropriately displaying the network they're pretending to be, that's how fucking fiction works. It's a recreation of something that would be on BBC, they do talk about global warming quite often, as it's a scientifically proven problem, and they do report on President Trump quite often, as he's the President of the United States, and he's constantly saying stupid shit. It fits.... That's not forcing a political opinion down your throat, and to describe it as such just shows how overly sensitive you are about reasonable shit that goes against your impossibly narrow thought process.

lol don't be stupid kid, they could have literally put just about anything across the bottom ticker on the fake news they were portraying, they chose to go with climate change and an anti trump msg. 2 pretty political msg's

Personally I just think they could have left it out all together but hey, its w/e. But its just forced on the viewer... one who would rather just see some dinosaurs in a good film.

This is by far... by far, the worst movie in the franchise.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 25 2018 06:57pm
Quote (GuyLadouche @ Jul 25 2018 05:48pm)
lol don't be stupid kid, they could have literally put just about anything across the bottom ticker on the fake news they were portraying, they chose to go with climate change and an anti trump msg. 2 pretty political msg's

Personally I just think they could have left it out all together but hey, its w/e. But its just forced on the viewer... one who would rather just see some dinosaurs in a good film.

This is by far... by far, the worst movie in the franchise.

:rofl:

The backpedal is strong in this one.
Gold: 542.20
Jul 25 2018 07:01pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 26 2018 12:57am)
:rofl:

The backpedal is strong in this one.

lol what are u talking about?

can u honestly answer this question?

Why would they want to put that msg in the movie (Jurassic park of all movies) when they could literally put just about anything?

Do you think it made the movie better / worse/ no change?

And how would you feel if it was maybe an pro trump msg instead?

Regardless of politics.. do you think it should even be in Jurassic park of all movies. lol... Just don't be stupid kid

Gold: 250.00
Jul 25 2018 08:44pm
Quote (GuyLadouche @ Jul 25 2018 06:01pm)
lol what are u talking about?

can u honestly answer this question? - You claiming it ruined the movie and then later saying it's w/e or no big deal.... that backpedal. Now you're back to raging. At least you're consistently inconsistent.

Why would they want to put that msg in the movie (Jurassic park of all movies) when they could literally put just about anything? - Because it's what BBC would actually have on their channel? It's realistic? I know reality scares your type, but that's the scary stuff BBC and most news outlets in the world not owned by oil companies say.

Do you think it made the movie better / worse/ no change? - I already answered this.... you don't read well, huh? For the however many times now, it doesn't make a difference. If it pisses off people like you this much though, I hope they start throwing facts in all big movies.

And how would you feel if it was maybe an pro trump msg instead? - I answered this too... your reading comprehension is atrocious. You can go back and try reading again, tired of reiterating the same shit.

Regardless of politics.. do you think it should even be in Jurassic park of all movies. lol... Just don't be stupid kid

Regardless of blah blah blah - It doesn't fucking matter... It's a representation of BBC, and as such, they're showing headlines that BBC would actually show, it's a fucking movie.

Hilarious how the right constantly says everyone on the left is a snowflake, cry baby, worthless mama needing loser etc... and they can't watch a movie without getting offended because of a fucking fact scrolling past on the bottom of the screen. :rofl: too fucking funny

E: Answers are in bold above... realized after the fact that I needed to actually point this out. If you missed as much as you did in my previous posts, no way you're going to see something that's slightly above where posts normally go.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jul 25 2018 09:12pm
Gold: 107.77
Jul 31 2018 11:07pm
Gold: 2,181.60
Aug 3 2018 03:53am
Quote (MSX98 @ Aug 1 2018 05:07am)

:D
Gold: 150.00
Warn: 50%
Aug 3 2018 04:27am
Quote (MSX98 @ Aug 1 2018 03:07pm)

Lol heaps better than reading Josh and a rand arguing over stupid stuff
Gold: 374.69
Aug 7 2018 05:12pm
I had to fight tears like 4 times 😭

I enjoyed it but I enjoy most movies and I like all of the JP movies
Gold: 1.00
Aug 9 2018 06:21pm
Sad days. It was horrible.

1&2 are the only ones worth time minus the acrobatic scene.
Gold: 102.37
Aug 10 2018 02:45am
Probably the worst big budget movie I ve seen recently. The guy who wrote the script should never get a job again. What a disaster...
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll