d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > War With North Korea
Prev17778798081199Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,655.00
Aug 26 2017 07:38pm
Quote (Secksii @ Aug 26 2017 09:13pm)
Well ya, but that doesn't answer my question lol
I'll make it easier to understand, let's say trump is a known evil dumb ass pos and threatens to nuke Country A. By that logic, all Americans are evil and piece of shit because they are at war with country A when nuke happens cos their dumbass leader did some evil dumb shit. Some country a kid goes, war is fun! Cuz u can kill evil pos muricans and it's legal! How does he know that ur evil Ghot? Ur just a retired old murican dude chilling on jsp

I understood it the 1st time. Sure ALL the N Koreans aren't evil. But that doesn't mean we can just let them nuke us. :)

Gold: 8,732.50
Aug 27 2017 06:14pm
Quote (Ghot @ 26 Aug 2017 18:38)
I understood it the 1st time. Sure ALL the N Koreans aren't evil. But that doesn't mean we can just let them nuke us. :)

don't know what you're trying to say then.
It also doesn't mean you're letting them nuke us by not going to war with n. korea.
Did n.korea nuke anybody after all these years? did anyone "let" them yet?
just because the us declares war with n.korea doesn't mean it will prevent n.korea from nuking us. Also, they don't need to nuke the US, they can nuke anywhere else like japan/s.korea etc. and still be as effective.
Aug 27 2017 06:31pm
Quote (Secksii @ Aug 27 2017 08:14pm)
don't know what you're trying to say then.
It also doesn't mean you're letting them nuke us by not going to war with n. korea.
Did n.korea nuke anybody after all these years? did anyone "let" them yet?
just because the us declares war with n.korea doesn't mean it will prevent n.korea from nuking us. Also, they don't need to nuke the US, they can nuke anywhere else like japan/s.korea etc. and still be as effective.

Yeah, we've been over all this...all through this topic.
Technically we have been at war with N. Korea since 1953.

Lately NK has been building and testing nukes and threatening the US. We aren't attacking them...we don't even want to fight with them.
Damaging SK or japan in a fight with NK, is the reason we don't want to fight with NK.

But in the past 4-6 months NK has been making war noises...well at least Kim Jong un has.

Eeven though we would rather not fight with them, they are breaking the sanction they agreed to at the UN. Even that didn't really worry the US.
We didn't start getting involved until Kim Jong started threatening the US and Hawaii and Guam.

It's hard to understand all this by just reading the last few posts. ^^
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Aug 27 2017 06:44pm
Quote (Ghot @ Aug 27 2017 04:31pm)
Yeah, we've been over all this...all through this topic.
Technically we have been at war with N. Korea since 1953.

Lately NK has been building and testing nukes and threatening the US. We aren't attacking them...we don't even want to fight with them.
Damaging SK or japan in a fight with NK, is the reason we don't want to fight with NK.

But in the past 4-6 months NK has been making war noises...well at least Kim Jong un has.

Eeven though we would rather not fight with them, they are breaking the sanction they agreed to at the UN. Even that didn't really worry the US.
We didn't start getting involved until Kim Jong started threatening the US and Hawaii and Guam.

It's hard to understand all this by just reading the last few posts. ^^

So we're gonna sit with our thumbs up our ass until new york gets leveled before we decide there might be a problem
Aug 27 2017 06:56pm
Quote (tonerbond @ Aug 27 2017 07:44pm)
So we're gonna sit with our thumbs up our ass until new york gets leveled before we decide there might be a problem

pretty much if we do anything else China will be at NKs back in full force....also destroying a liberal city hurts america in what way?

Aug 27 2017 07:44pm
Quote (tonerbond @ Aug 27 2017 08:44pm)

NK can TRY to level NY. Ain't gonna succeed though.
Gold: 2.70
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 28 2017 06:56pm
Quote (Warlock316 @ Aug 28 2017 04:35pm)

Just gonna bump this.

It's not a big deal to those outside of Japan, but I'm reading on Reddit about people who didn't know whether a missile would be dropping on their heads in Japan. It's easy to dismiss this from Europe/America, a little harder when the missile is literally flying over your country and you are hearing alarms everywhere. Americans would never accept that risk, if someone flew a missile over our country we would destroy them.

This post was edited by IceMage on Aug 28 2017 06:58pm
Aug 28 2017 08:41pm
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 29 2017 10:56am)
Just gonna bump this.

It's not a big deal to those outside of Japan, but I'm reading on Reddit about people who didn't know whether a missile would be dropping on their heads in Japan. It's easy to dismiss this from Europe/America, a little harder when the missile is literally flying over your country and you are hearing alarms everywhere. Americans would never accept that risk, if someone flew a missile over our country we would destroy them.

It's actually even less of a problem over in Asia because they've been dealing with NK's rhetoric for decades. I live in Seoul and people here literally don't bat an eye. There was a fallout exercise just last week and no one did anything.

Sirens were going off, instructions were to go to the nearest bomb shelter (which are everywhere in Seoul) and no one even stopped to pull over or stopped walking down the streets like any other day. They've been doing these drills since 1974 I believe.

Almost all the hysteria comes from the U.S. I've seen articles falsely claiming cities are being evacuated in SK and Japan, citing the footage of decades-long drills. Those drills are only now getting attention.

This post was edited by CoheedAndCambria on Aug 28 2017 08:43pm
Aug 28 2017 11:44pm

NK isn't scary to the US...at least to the ones in power. It's the media that is running with it.

The real concern is China, who has been using NK as a puppet. I mean honestly does it really make sense to you that the US is seriously concerned about a country the size of Ohio? Even if they do have nukes?
The US has had defenses in place since the 50's for a nuclear attack from Russia, which is millions of times more serious that a threat from NK.

Back in the 60's we had Russia sitting in Cuba, right off the coat of the US. That was a bit scary.

The reasons we are over there are not the reasons most of the media is expounding.

We are over there to protect SK and Japan (our allies), and to put a hitch in China's get along as they try to assume control of the South China Sea and then control of the entire Far East.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17778798081199Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll