d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russiagate Gathering Steam?
Prev123456445Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,456.00
Mar 27 2017 03:34pm
Quote (Knaapie @ Mar 27 2017 02:30pm)
"will be".. sure, Trumpboy.

Make America great again with unbiased info.

Lol. Didn't even vote for Trump.

When in doubt just reach for the lowest common denominator.

Refute either of my points. How exactly is my military point or oil output point wrong in context to Russia and Trump being a Russian puppet wrong?

Gold: 1,152.00
Mar 27 2017 03:34pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Mar 27 2017 03:39pm)
Or lets consider the fact that Russia is a resource dependent economy. Basically if oil prices go up it's good news for them. Their economy over the last few years has taken a massive hit precisely because of cheap oil prices. Trump the Russian puppet runs on platform of deregulation that will yield record numbers of oil output. We are basically the number one oil producer in the world at this point and with more deregulation we are depressing global oil prices to the point that a lot of our international competitors are closing down shop. We are the reason oil prices are under 50/dollars a barrel. Logic again would dictate that if Trump was a Russian puppet he would be working for ways to help Russia. Cheap oil because of exponential domestic production isn't doing Russia any favors. In fact it actually hurts countries like Russia, Venezuela, OPEC.

Give me the tl;dr. Actual verifiable evidence hopefully not prognosticating.

Lmao the guy you quoted is a hack

For example:

The US public, on both sides is overwhelmingly against the TPP. The TPP involved a bunch of south east and Oceania nations that have little to no trade ties with Russia, wtf is this hack talking about? The TPP being pulled has everything to do with corporate interest over national interests. Lmao this guy :rofl: I honestly feel embarrassed for you. No wonder you hold the views you do when you refer to biased opinions and think of them as objective reality

Nice job not even responding to the content.

Keep it up, chief.
Mar 27 2017 03:37pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Mar 27 2017 02:34pm)
Nice job not even responding to the content.

Keep it up, chief.

>copy/pastes a wall of text of someones opinion, while literally saying nothing to counter my points

>expects me to exert effort in dissecting that wall of garbage while he himself can't even respond to two simple points

Well done.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Mar 27 2017 03:38pm
Gold: 1,002.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 27 2017 03:44pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 27 Mar 2017 22:34)
Lol. Didn't even vote for Trump.

When in doubt just reach for the lowest common denominator.

Refute either of my points. How exactly is my military point or oil output point wrong in context to Russia and Trump being a Russian puppet wrong?

fair enough. That was a low insult for neglecting a correction on your information.

Quote (ofthevoid @ 27 Mar 2017 21:11)
Trump is a Russian puppet. They got Trump elected because they can manipulate him and make America weak so Russia can push its neighbors around. Their first order of business is getting Trump to increase the military budget drastically by 54 billion dollars and to force the Euros to contribute more to NATO. Wait... something doesn't add up here... I'm no professor of logic but doesn't increasing our military might and forcing the Europeans to contribute more to defense fly contrary to Russian interests?

Honestly, do some of you critically think about the circumstances here?

Votes and approval ratings on one hand. Jobs and income from Europe on the other.

What makes Russia strong right now is creating doubt that our democracy works.
Gold: 1,152.00
Mar 27 2017 03:45pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Mar 27 2017 04:37pm)
>copy/pastes a wall of text of someones opinion, while literally saying nothing to counter my points

>expects me to exert effort in dissecting that wall of garbage while he himself can't even respond to two simple points

Well done.

Par for the course, give an insightful correction to your false claims regarding Russian interests, you respond with insults and ad hominems and irrelevant points and no rebuttal to the content.

LMK BUCKAROO
Gold: 22,189.49
Mar 27 2017 03:49pm
"Argument by copy/pasted wall of text" is pretty shameful
Theres no difference between that and 30 minute youtube videos with no words of your own.

I mean jesus christ, he even bothered to debunk one of the claims to demonstrate how much of a hack the quoted guy was, thats more than I'd bother if you tried that shit on me, I'd just quote you a wall of text from the instructions manual of a vibrator

This post was edited by Goomshill on Mar 27 2017 03:51pm
Mar 27 2017 03:50pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Mar 27 2017 02:45pm)
Par for the course, give an insightful correction to your false claims regarding Russian interests, you respond with insults and ad hominems and irrelevant points and no rebuttal to the content.

LMK BUCKAROO

Irrelevant points lol. I guess when you're stomped just run and find some google opinion piece as a response instead of actually attempting to refute something i said. What exactly are the false claims i'v made?

Hurr durr you don't want to spend a bunch of time dissecting a wall of text, i win argument with wall of copy/paste. GG man, no point in wasting my time if this is the game you want to play.
Mar 27 2017 03:52pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 27 Mar 2017 22:50)
Irrelevant points lol. I guess when you're stomped just run and find some google opinion piece as a response instead of actually attempting to refute something i said. What exactly are the false claims i'v made?

Hurr durr you don't want to spend a bunch of time dissecting a wall of text, i win argument with wall of copy/paste. GG man, no point in wasting my time if this is the game you want to play.

I hope that's a joke for bringing a reference to a topic.. Because our opinions without them, don't mean shit.
Mar 27 2017 04:00pm
Quote (Knaapie @ Mar 27 2017 02:52pm)
I hope that's a joke for bringing a reference to a topic.. Because our opinions without them, don't mean shit.

Do you understand what an opinion is? The reference is opinion. It's not as if he whipped out some scholarly article from a peer reviewed journal or some statistics. Anyways, well chat later i gotta go eat and head to my calc class.
Mar 27 2017 04:02pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 27 Mar 2017 23:00)
Do you understand what an opinion is? The reference is opinion. It's not as if he whipped out some scholarly article from a peer reviewed journal or some statistics. Anyways, well chat later i gotta go eat and head to my calc class.

he seems to give lectures on a university..

bon apetite sir !
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123456445Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll