d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > New! Official Off-topic Off-hockey Thread
Prev1261326142615261626172971Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.90
Apr 12 2021 10:47am
Quote (Subzer0isGG @ 12 Apr 2021 11:38)
Yes. But If everyone could stay home for 2weeks wouldn't that be best? I certainly think so. It's essentially what Australia and New Zealand did.

The harsh reality is that no matter what restrictions and sacrifices we make or are in place the government keeps allowing international flights and travel. Undermining the entire process.

Well yeah obviously that would be best, but unfortunately half the population would cry about their "liberties" and not comply

I'm not going to deny that the government has been wishy washy with their restrictions and it could have been handled better, but it's more on the Provincial Gov's and less on Federal. At this point we just need to hold out until our population is vaccinated

This post was edited by Meatstick on Apr 12 2021 10:50am
Gold: 8,732.50
Apr 12 2021 10:49am
Quote (Toshster @ 12 Apr 2021 06:44)
BC dudes.
Buddy of mine knows someone who works for the provincial gov't in Victoria, says there's a lot of "full Ontario style lock down" talk around.

Nos obviously nothing has been said to the public and it's definitely just the rumour mill, but any of y'all think it's gonna happen?

It should. The half assed rules to half assed ppl in bc isn't working, a full lockdown is the only answer. They can cry cuz they're the cause of it. My sis in law is a nurse, and the Icu's are full, they're using other rooms to accommodate patients now and she says it's similar to the first wave last time before a lockdown.

This post was edited by Secksii on Apr 12 2021 10:50am
Gold: 3,375.01
Apr 12 2021 11:04am
Quote (Meatstick @ Apr 12 2021 09:47am)
Well yeah obviously that would be best, but unfortunately half the population would cry about their "liberties" and not comply

I'm not going to deny that the government has been wishy washy with their restrictions and it could have been handled better, but it's more on the Provincial Gov's and less on Federal. At this point we just need to hold out until our population is vaccinated

Zero cases at my gym.

Zero cases at the golf courses.

Both heavily comply with the regulations.

Why should we do a full lockdown when clearly if places abide by regulations, they do work.

Don’t punish me because some retards can’t go a year without partying with their besties
Gold: 116.08
Apr 12 2021 03:01pm
Quote (Subban2 @ Apr 12 2021 12:20pm)
I love how they always goes on strike in the summer lol

we also love it

bbq, beers, etc etc
Gold: 12,140.00
Apr 12 2021 03:11pm
Quote (dirTyMan @ Apr 12 2021 10:04am)
Zero cases at my gym.

Zero cases at the golf courses.

Both heavily comply with the regulations.

Why should we do a full lockdown when clearly if places abide by regulations, they do work.

Don’t punish me because some retards can’t go a year without partying with their besties

Idiots make the non-idiots suffer.

You have to abide by the rules that protect stupid people from their own stupidly regardless of your personal stupidity level.

Sucks, but fact of life.

Gold: 10,995.01
Apr 12 2021 03:26pm
how do you guys feel about the sports postponing games every time a black person gets shot by a cop?

i personally feel like they shouldnt get involved tsn literally just interviewed a guy who was like " another black man died to police brutality i havnt seen the video or anything "
dude hasnt even seen the video and hes 100% sure it was police brutality just cause the guys black and hes putting that shit on live tv so hes probably somebody with some influence or place of power

and why is it only every time they get shot by a cop? and not when its black on black crime or just some random dude shot by anybody not a cop? they dont postpone games when a black person gets shot and dies in the army
why only black people? not whites japanese italians mexicans ect ect they say were all racist yet they literally go out of their way to put black people over everybody else in the name of racism but that itself is kinda racist cause non racist people consider everybody equal
Gold: 12,140.00
Apr 12 2021 03:30pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Apr 12 2021 02:26pm)
how do you guys feel about the sports postponing games every time a black person gets shot by a cop?

i personally feel like they shouldnt get involved tsn literally just interviewed a guy who was like " another black man died to police brutality i havnt seen the video or anything "
dude hasnt even seen the video and hes 100% sure it was police brutality just cause the guys black and hes putting that shit on live tv so hes probably somebody with some influence or place of power

and why is it only every time they get shot by a cop? and not when its black on black crime or just some random dude shot by anybody not a cop? they dont postpone games when a black person gets shot and dies in the army
why only black people? not whites japanese italians mexicans ect ect they say were all racist yet they literally go out of their way to put black people over everybody else in the name of racism but that itself is kinda racist cause non racist people consider everybody equal

lol
Gold: 255.11
Apr 12 2021 03:56pm
Quote (max09 @ Apr 12 2021 05:01pm)
we also love it

bbq, beers, etc etc

that was the joke :lol:
Gold: 10,995.01
Apr 12 2021 04:02pm
had to take a bird out of the ovenfan ... not even sure how it got in there through oneo f the like 1 inch flaps? lol
rip bird
Gold: 2,647.74
Apr 12 2021 04:12pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Apr 12 2021 02:26pm)

I agree with the futility of sports league virtue-signaling.

but you know, taxpayers are paying cops to have a license to kill under the presumption they'll be more discerning than the average citizen in stressful situations. so the least they can do is actually have consequences for killing when they shouldn't be? blacks get "uppity" about it because the people literally paid to serve and protect are doing the opposite and getting their dicks sucked instead of facing any consequences.

people don't typically "protest" black on black crime because there's neither a lack of acknowledgement of the problem, or the ability to ask nicely for gangbangers to stop killing each other. most people living in unsafe neighborhoods talk about it all the time, and (presumably) cops are held to a higher standard than common criminals. "why don't black people ask criminals nicely instead of actual law enforcement lol"

This post was edited by Hizkuntza on Apr 12 2021 04:13pm
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev1261326142615261626172971Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll