d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo Clone Hunters > Zeusthreehund's Über/clone Vindicator > An updated guide
Prev12345612Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.15
Jul 17 2007 11:57pm
Quote (dnumde @ Wed, Jul 18 2007, 02:25am)
HELP...

what's wrong with my smiter....????

this is what i'm wearing:

coh
guillumes (35% cb)
black (40% cb and 15 ais)
crafted blood gloves (10% cb)
goblin toe (25% cb)
e exile
maras
rfrost
bk ring
dungo belt
3x pcomb gc's

why does it seem like i do ZERO damage when i'm hittin stuff?

i end up doin about 1900 dmg and have 110% cb (if i added correctly)

maybe cuz i'm over 100% i have no cb?

wtf is goin on? am i gonna be able to kill ubers?

nevermind...i just solo'd the ubers in about 6 minutes....i WIN.....

Gold: 3.00
Jul 21 2007 02:08am
If you don't mind I have a couple things to say about smiters. My personal smiter's gearset is as follows: Kira's Guardian, Last Wish Phase Blade, Ethereal Vortex Exile with 45 resists, AP Enigma, Mara Kaleidoscope, Dracul's Grasp, Goreriders, Verdungo, and Raven/BK combo. I have a 10/17 ptorch, and 16/20/9 anni. The rest of my inventory got stripped to make another character, so i don't have any charms. My resists aren't a problem as the Last Wish gives fade when I'm hit, so that adds another 45 or so resist all. Even with Meph's conviction I have 60 all resists. I have 103 strength for the enigma, and 136 dex for the Last Wish, and the rest of my points were put into vitality. I maxed Smite, Holy sheild, Defiance, and Fanatasism. To add a little something that most people don't think of, I put a point in zeal, and with the plus skills from my gear, it has a 80%+ chance to hit anything in the game, excluding the ubers. I have no trouble whatsoever with Chaos Tristram runs, and can finish them myself in about 3-4 minuted while killing everything, including the physical immunes. So in any case i recomend this build to anyone who wants to be a little different from most smiters.

This post was edited by Azrael_Narok on Jul 21 2007 02:11am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jul 21 2007 02:18am
Quote (Azrael_Narok @ Sat, Jul 21 2007, 08:08am)
If you don't mind I have a couple things to say about smiters. My personal smiter's gearset is as follows: Kira's Guardian, Last Wish Phase Blade, Ethereal Vortex Exile with 45 resists, AP Enigma, Mara Kaleidoscope, Dracul's Grasp, Goreriders, Verdungo, and Raven/BK combo. I have a 10/17 ptorch, and 16/20/9 anni. The rest of my inventory got stripped to make another character, so i don't have any charms. My resists aren't a problem as the Last Wish gives fade when I'm hit, so that adds another 45 or so resist all. Even with Meph's conviction I have 60 all resists. I have 103 strength for the enigma, and 136 dex for the Last Wish, and the rest of my points were put into vitality. I maxed Smite, Holy sheild, Defiance, and Fanatasism. To add a little something that most people don't think of, I put a point in zeal, and with the plus skills from my gear, it has a 80%+ chance to hit anything in the game, excluding the ubers. I have no trouble whatsoever with Chaos Tristram runs, and can finish them myself in about 3-4 minuted while killing everything, including the physical immunes. So in any case i recomend this build to anyone who wants to be a little different from most smiters.

That build is pretty much sucks... What's the point in maxing defiance and fanatisism if you can only use one at a time. What's the point of using kiras and a raven frost?
Gold: 3.00
Jul 21 2007 02:28am
Quote (not_sponsored @ Sat, Jul 21 2007, 08:18am)

That build is pretty much sucks... What's the point in maxing defiance and fanatisism if you can only use one at a time. What's the point of using kiras and a raven frost?

Hey bud, have you tried it? Do you have to put it so harshly, some people have different views and you don't have to tell them they "pretty much suck", you could just point out the flaws rather than just bomb them. Defiance is a synergy to Holy Sheild. As for the Ravenfrost and Kira, it's because I'm too lazy to switch it out for something else, and besides I wouldn't even need a better. I guess if you really wanted you could switch it out for a BK or a Nature's Peace, but it's not necessary.

This post was edited by Azrael_Narok on Jul 21 2007 02:46am
Gold: 286.00
Jul 21 2007 11:12pm
Quote (Azrael_Narok @ Sat, Jul 21 2007, 04:28am)
Quote (not_sponsored @ Sat, Jul 21 2007, 08:18am)

Hey bud, have you tried it? Do you have to put it so harshly, some people have different views and you don't have to tell them they "pretty much suck", you could just point out the flaws rather than just bomb them. Defiance is a synergy to Holy Sheild. As for the Ravenfrost and Kira, it's because I'm too lazy to switch it out for something else, and besides I wouldn't even need a better. I guess if you really wanted you could switch it out for a BK or a Nature's Peace, but it's not necessary.

that build will be half as effected as either one of my builds or any other one here posted. kiras is a bvc helm- lets keep it that way, defiance is about as pointful as vigor to a uber smiter. It only passivly raise the defence that holy shield gives when you cast it so points can be much further well spent in the resist auras for passive bonus's or w/e
Jul 21 2007 11:14pm
Quote (dnumde @ Tue, Jul 17 2007, 10:25pm)
HELP...

coh
guillumes (35% cb)
goblin toe (25% cb)
e exile
maras
rfrost
bk ring
dungo belt
3x pcomb gc's

yes you should be able to kill ubers relativatly easy
Jul 21 2007 11:15pm
Quote (ZeusThreeHund @ Sun, Jul 22 2007, 01:14am)
Quote (dnumde @ Tue, Jul 17 2007, 10:25pm)
HELP...

coh
guillumes (35% cb)
goblin toe (25% cb)
e exile
maras
rfrost
bk ring
dungo belt
3x pcomb gc's

yes you should be able to kill ubers relativatly easy

Quote (IXKingXI @ Sat, Jul 14 2007, 10:24pm)
Does open wounds work on smite? I heard its nice to have O.o, what do you think?

open wounds does work with smite and its only real use is to hit meph with it so he doesnt regenerate like a lvl 8 healer pally, its completly unnecessary
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jul 23 2007 03:25am
good guide man thx will use definetly
Jul 23 2007 10:37am
Quote (fusiongtx @ Mon, Jul 23 2007, 05:25am)
good guide man thx will use definetly

wink.gif np
Gold: 49.65
Aug 4 2007 06:30am
seams like a good guide tongue.gif just wondering if its safe for hc to ? smile.gif
(even if guess it is I just want to be sure) (:
Go Back To Diablo Clone Hunters Topic List
Prev12345612Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll