d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1173174175176177298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 6.69
Nov 5 2017 10:52am

Quote (caswallen @ Nov 3 2017 02:26pm)
well said

Dude must have missed the memo

Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Nov 5 2017 01:44am)
Nope

How do you know?
What if a transgender had to accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior (as per christan belief/dogma)
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Nov 5 2017 02:41pm
Quote (kai_jph @ 5 Nov 2017 19:52)
What if a transgender had to accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior (as per christan belief/dogma)

My God is very very powerfull. Powerfull enough to restore a dick. But I honestly want to see a guy worthy enough for that. I mean kmon, transgenders usually don't have a good history with God ...

in the real world, God has given to worthy people such gifts. New legs, for instance. Some were paralised and could walk again. Others had their legs blown by war-mines, God did indeed fix them in various ways: amazing prostetics some worth $50.000 and given for free, high speed wheel chairs, cozy wheel charis, or He turned them into Steven Hawkings

This post was edited by the_rest on Nov 5 2017 02:45pm
Gold: 17,384.69
Nov 6 2017 08:03am
:-)
Gold: 1.00
Nov 6 2017 08:09am
Quote (kai_jph @ Nov 5 2017 11:52am)
Dude must have missed the memo

How do you know?

It is not our place to decide, the final judgment will be made regardless of what you or I believe
Gold: 6.69
Nov 6 2017 08:48am
Quote (the_rest @ Nov 5 2017 10:41pm)
My God is very very powerfull. Powerfull enough to restore a dick. But I honestly want to see a guy worthy enough for that. I mean kmon, transgenders usually don't have a good history with God ...

in the real world, God has given to worthy people such gifts. New legs, for instance. Some were paralised and could walk again. Others had their legs blown by war-mines, God did indeed fix them in various ways: amazing prostetics some worth $50.000 and given for free, high speed wheel chairs, cozy wheel charis, or He turned them into Steven Hawkings

(As per Christian belief)
Agree there, but just curious how it work if (for the sake of non believers) God and Heaven were real and they accepted the Christian faith after going transgender.

Quote (Hood_Nigga @ Nov 6 2017 04:09pm)
It is not our place to decide, the final judgment will be made regardless of what you or I believe

That's kind of what I was getting at

This post was edited by kai_jph on Nov 6 2017 08:58am
Gold: 0.00
Nov 7 2017 05:47am
Quote (kai_jph @ Nov 7 2017 12:48am)
Agree there, but just curious how it work if (for the sake of non believers) God and Heaven were real and they accepted the Christian faith after going transgender.

Then the Christian would struggle with that sin and repent. We Christians try as best we can to get rid of the sin in our lives even though we cannot do it.
One Christian may struggle with being a transgender while another may struggle with greed. A true Christian would not only realize that they are wrong but also strive to overcome that sin.
Unfortunately it is not easy by any means. The Christians cannot do it on their own. They may seek support from their local Church, perhaps in a Bible Study group, but ultimately turn to Jesus.

It doesn't have to even be transgender, it can be anything that the Christian struggles with. That all seems well and good but here is where the problem lies...
The problem isn't so much the sin itself but it is more so the attitude of the Christian towards that sin.

If the Christian were to embrace a sin that they know full well that the Bible says is wrong then that is where the grey area comes in because the Christian should repent their sins and not embrace them.
Galatians 5:22-23 says: 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Paul says that a real Christian would show it on the outside and this is known as the fruit of the Spirit. Just by looking at somebody on the outside and seeing how they act, you can safely assume that somebody who is very selfish, always rude, picks fights, goes to beat people up and breaks the law etc. Those people are not very likely to be Christians.
From the outward perspective it is the attitude toward that sin. Even if the Christian is transgender, do they embrace something that they know is wrong or are they struggling and wrestling with that sin to try and overcome it?

Even so, the bottom line is that they have accepted Jesus Christ as their LORD and Saviour so no matter what happens, they are already saved. The Christian doesn't have to work for their salvation for that is already theirs. Can you see how this whole thing has been reversed from typical human thinking? It is not about working towards salvation, it is about salvation coming first and as a response to being saved you will work out of thankfulness.
Gold: 17,384.69
Nov 7 2017 07:12am
Quote (CPK001 @ 7 Nov 2017 12:47)
Then the Christian would struggle with that sin and repent. We Christians try as best we can to get rid of the sin in our lives even though we cannot do it.
One Christian may struggle with being a transgender while another may struggle with greed. A true Christian would not only realize that they are wrong but also strive to overcome that sin.
Unfortunately it is not easy by any means. The Christians cannot do it on their own. They may seek support from their local Church, perhaps in a Bible Study group, but ultimately turn to Jesus.

It doesn't have to even be transgender, it can be anything that the Christian struggles with. That all seems well and good but here is where the problem lies...
The problem isn't so much the sin itself but it is more so the attitude of the Christian towards that sin.

If the Christian were to embrace a sin that they know full well that the Bible says is wrong then that is where the grey area comes in because the Christian should repent their sins and not embrace them.
Galatians 5:22-23 says: 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Paul says that a real Christian would show it on the outside and this is known as the fruit of the Spirit. Just by looking at somebody on the outside and seeing how they act, you can safely assume that somebody who is very selfish, always rude, picks fights, goes to beat people up and breaks the law etc. Those people are not very likely to be Christians.
From the outward perspective it is the attitude toward that sin. Even if the Christian is transgender, do they embrace something that they know is wrong or are they struggling and wrestling with that sin to try and overcome it?

Even so, the bottom line is that they have accepted Jesus Christ as their LORD and Saviour so no matter what happens, they are already saved. The Christian doesn't have to work for their salvation for that is already theirs. Can you see how this whole thing has been reversed from typical human thinking? It is not about working towards salvation, it is about salvation coming first and as a response to being saved you will work out of thankfulness.

Seems a bit excessive ^^
nb: honestly; all born again are like this ?

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Nov 7 2017 07:41am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Nov 7 2017 08:41am
Quote (kai_jph @ 6 Nov 2017 17:48)

choose one in witch you belive:
1 God
2 Angels and daemons (maybe Satan?)
3 your king (Trump or Putin or others)
4 Human society
5 mother nature
6 Internet

They are all interconnected. For example, we all know that humans are connected to the Internet, right ?

This post was edited by the_rest on Nov 7 2017 08:47am
Gold: 186.16
Nov 8 2017 09:12pm
Dear friends, Take this moment, If you want to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation, pray this from your heart, humbly to God:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven
Gold: 6,723.69
Nov 9 2017 09:01am
Richard Dawkins.

I have now made my opinion excruciatingly clear already. I love efficiency.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1173174175176177298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll