d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > ~ Tele Zealot Guide 1.13 ~ > Prepare To Tele + 1 Hit + Kaboom !!!
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.32
Aug 15 2014 06:36am

Greetings Jsp users ^_^

It's been a while since I've shared my wisdom with you, and today is once again the day when that happens. In this guide I'll publish updated " Tele Zealot " information, so all who are interested about this subject sit down, take a cup of coffee and relax while reading.

Table of Contents :

" What is this about "

" Goals "

" Skills & Stats "

" Equipments & Inventory "

" Alternative items "

" Dueling Strategys "

" Good To Know "

" What is this about "

" Tele Zealot " is Paladin who use Zeal as main skill and deviating from regular Zeal Paladin, " Tele Zealot " will use more Teleport skill than Charge skill, so it's not Charge around Bood Moor and look silly...

Basically " Tele Zealot " is like " Tele Smite ", but it can be much more effective, a good example is against non block characters. The opportunity to hit a target can be sometimes annoying, but with patience and the right game style " Tele Zealot " may be your next favorite character. But now let's go to the matter and give speeches to be, shall we b) ?

" Goals "

Ideal goals to " Tele Zealot " would be 48% Fcr and 86% Fhr with main setup. Of course if you want to aim higher Fcr breakpoint, it is possible, but this lowers your attack rating significantly and sometimes overly aggressive game style would be a fatal, since Zeal doesn't always hit, I'll talk about higher Fcr breakpoint later. About Life and Mana, with main setup you should get easely ~ 4k Life / 5xx mana what is enough in most cases, but sometimes if opponent is deffwhoring, you maybe can have some Mana problems..

" Skills & Stats "

Well skill placement will differs slightly from regular Zealer :

Combat Skills :

- 20 points to Zeal ( Your main attack )

- 20 points to Sacrifice ( This will increase your Zeal damage )

- 20 points to Holy Shield ( This will increase your defense and successful blocking )

- 1 point to Fist of the Heavens (This is for stun + lock before tele stomb, also annoy the opponent :lol: )

Prerequisites : Vengeance, Conversion, Holy Bolt, Blessed Hammer, Smite, Charge.

Offensive Auras :

- 20 points to Fanaticism ( Your main aura )

- 1 point to Conviction ( Not required, but handy with FoH )

Prerequisites : Might, Blessed Aim, Concentration, Thorns, Sanctuary, Holy Fire, Holy Freeze*

Holy Freeze* : Holy Freeze is prerequisite to Conviction, but if you don't put 1 point to it, I recommend put 1 point to Holy Freeze. It is useful in many situations where your opponent is BM, a good example is vs Amazon, it will fu*k up she's attack speed b)

Defensive Auras :

- 1 point to Vigor ( Useful if there is a situation where you need to use Charge )

- 1 point to Salvation ( You can stack your resistances with this, not required, but handy )

Prerequisites : Prayer, Cleansing, Defiance

If you follow my way to set skills, " Tele Zealot " is completely skilled at level 89 ( Requires that you have completed all skill quests). The remaining skills are placed to Blessed Aim, it will increases your attack rating.

About Stats, this may be " a big surprise " to you, but they will go in the following way :

- Str : What you will need to carry your equipments

- Dex : What you will need to obtain max block

- Vita : All remaining stat points

- Ene : zero, noll, нулю, null, nul, zera, cero ( I hope that you understood the point... )

Mine " Tele Zealot " is full Vita added, have max block, and it looks like this :

I haven't done any Anya quest and i don't have any Res Sc's on Inventory at the moment so mine resistances seems laggy in this screenshot..

" Equipments & Inventory "

- Rare Diadem : 2 Paladin Skill / 20 Fcr / Visio / 2 Soc, the recommended adds would be Life and Dex. Soc this Diadem with 2 x 7% Fhr / Dex / Res jewels ( http://i.imgur.com/RLGkIEF.png <- This is what i use )

- Grief of Doom ( Standard Grief Berserker Axe will also work, but needs at least +36 Ias with +28 level Fanaticism )

- Enigma of Duress ( Standard Enigma will also work, but then you will need some Fhr / Res Sc's and this reduces your Dmg and Ar )

- Spirit Sacred Targe : 35% Fcr with high Mana and 45@ base

- Crafted Blood Gloves : 20 Ias / LL% / Cb% / Str / Dex / Life / Res ( http://i.imgur.com/6sysmON.png <- This is what i use )

- Bug Belt ( Verdungo's Hearty Cord will also work, if you don't have access to Bug Belt, get 40 Vita / 15% Dr )

- Gore Rider

- Angelic Amulet

- Angelic Ring

- Raven : 250 Ar / 20 Dex

In Stash i have vs elemental characters :

- Kira's Guardian : 85@ " 9 Dex / 15@ jewel "

- Sanctuary Sacred Targe : 115@

- Phoenix Sacred Targe : 400% Ed / 45@ Base ( Also 5% Max Lr & 10% Max Fr )

- Highlord's Wrath ( For 35% Lightning Resist )

- Wisp Projector : 20% Abs

- Dwarf Star

- Life / Res Sc's

In Stash i have vs melee characters :

- Rare Diadem : 2 Paladin Skill / Ed% / Visio / Ar / Str / Dex / Life / 2 Soc ( http://i.imgur.com/N9ZMF4j.png <- Here is picture of it )

- Eth Shaftstop : 220% Ed " Zod "

- Exile Eth Bugged Sacred Targe : 65% EDmg / 121 Ar Base

- Eth Alma Negra : 75% EDmg / 75% Bonus Ar " Zod "

Here is picture of mine Stash and Cube :

Just like any melee character " Tele Zealot " will also needs Dmg, Ar and Life so ideal Inventory would be :

- Paladin Torch : 20 Stats / 20 Res

- Annihilus : 20 Stats / 20 Res / x% Exp ( 10% for Baal Runners :lol: )

- 37 x 3 Max Dmg / 20 Ar / 20 Life Sc's

Above I have presented a list of items that would be ideal for " Tele Zealot ", but if you want to make this character with low budget or you just want test it then the followig items will work :

- Crown of Ages : 15% Dr / 30@ / 2 Soc. Soc this CoA with 7% Fhr / Res / -15% Req jewel and Cham rune

- Grief Berserker Axe : +36 Ias

- Enigma ( Well Mage Plate or Dusk Shroud are perhaps the only ones that you can put on without putting any stat points to Str )

- Spirit Sacred Targe : 35% Fcr with high Mana and 45@ base

- Rare or Crafted Gloves : 20 Ias / Str / Dex / Res

- Arachnid Mesh

- Gore Rider

- Angelic Amulet

- Angelic Ring

- Angelic Ring / Wisp Projector / Stone of Jordan / Melee Ring*

Melee Ring* : Good Melee Ring can be your most valuable investment, but it's worth it. With that you will save many stat points and this means more Vita.

And for budget Inventory get something like :

- Paladin Torch : Best what you can get

- Annihilus : Best what you can get

- Sc's, Lc's, Gc's : Max / Ar / Life

" Alternative items "

Well now we can discuss about higher Fcr breakpoint. As I said at the beginning, using 75% Fcr is possible with this build, but sacrificing a lot of attack rating what you will need for successful Zeal's, is not worth it every time, especially in pub duels where you face several times opponents who have max block. Only cases are, if you will find some nice private group for 1v1 / TvT's and you will need more Fcr to catch up your opponent, then 75% Fcr can be more useful. But own experience about this is that people's first comments were " Le fu*k what the hell dude please change your ovverpover char to some FPK one please... " Yeah.. :D Only times when i had some private TvT's with mine " Tele Zealot " people cryed about " TELE 1 HIT KABOOM, who won bitches ? " style, so it is up to your friends :)

And now how do we do this " soaring " Fcr breakpoint exchange :

Crafted Amulet : 2 Pala / 20% Fcr / Dex / Life / Mana / Mana Reg, would be ideal instead of Angelic Amulet in this case. Also if you will use Fcr amulet you don't need Angelic Ring so you can swap it to Wisp Projector what providing Oak's for more Life, Stone of Jordan what providing 1 all skill and more Mana or Melee Ring what providing stats. Melee Ring is maybe most useful if you don't use Bug Belt, because if you will use Verdungo's Hearty Cord you will need some extra stats. Here is Crafted Amulet and Crafted Ring example : http://i.imgur.com/SNmaQrU.png and http://i.imgur.com/v0zXLah.png , i used them with Verdungo's Hearty Cord before i get Bug Belt .

" Dueling Strategys "

Basics of " Tele Zealot " are very similar like " Tele Smite ", but " Tele Zealot " is more superior versus non block characters, a good examples are Vita Druids, Vita Necs and Vita Sorcs. In situations where " Tele Smite " will hit once, " Tele Zealot " have the opportunity to strike often and this will cause a lot more damage to the opponent. But if you face a character with max block, you have a smaller chance of winning than with " Tele Smite " because Smite always hits.

" Tele Zealot " Vs Amazons :

Versus Javazon I recommend to stack your Lightning Resistance with Kira's and swap some of your Max / Ar / Life Sc's to 20L / 11% Lr Sc's, Angelic Ring to Wisp Projector : 20% Abs and Angelic Amulet to Highlord's Wrath. Also 5% Max Lr from Phoenix can be usefull and it also offer good Dmg bonus, but you will lose your Fcr source so you need to use more Charge than Teleport in this match up. Versus Bowazon you will be fine as main setup, just avoid she's GA / Multiple Shot with Charging away / Teleporting and the best way to get her is turning back, FoH lock her + Tele stomb and Zeal. But if you want, you can swap melee setup on ( other Diadem + Eth Shaftstop + Eth Alma Negra / Phoenix ST / Eth Exile ST ) and try to Charge her down.

" Tele Zealot " Vs Assassin :

Well basic W/S Assassis are usually easy, if they are not defwhoring 174 Fcr setup ones.. Just avoid her Mind Blast / Traps with Charging away / Teleporting and the best way to get her is turning back, FoH lock her + Tele stomb and Zeal, as like Bowazons. Swap some Max / Ar / Life Sc's to 20L / 11% Lr Sc's if you lag of Lr. Hybsins and Ghosts are harder and in these match up's you will need patience. Best way to get them is avoiding Maind Blast / Traps with Charge, stay close and when you have change to Tele stomb, stomb her and Zeal and after this take the distance and repeat. If Hybsin or Ghost play offencive style then just keep a suitable distance away from her and wait until she stomb you and then Zeal her, then move away and wait again that stomb.

" Tele Zealot " Vs Necromancer :

Versus Vita Necro you have superior advandage since usually it's just need 1-2 FoH lock + Tele stomb + Zeal to get him down. Ofc there can be much more difficult ones who just defwhoring.. 75% Fcr setup can be more useful versus these. If Nec have MB, then your chances of winning are small, but don't give up, just FoH lock + Tele stomb + Zeal him as much as possible. Versus Psn Nova Nec, the principles are the same, but this match up can be much more anoying..

" Tele Zealot " Vs Barbarian :

Well basic BvC's can be easy or hard one. This depents Barb's gear and game style. But the basic of this match up is that you need Tele stomb + Zeal him often as possible, but if Barb is stupid and repeatly stomb + Ww you then just stand still and Zeal him :D Sometimes too exciting match up.. If it is some BvA or BvB, then your chances of winning are small, but don't give up, just Tele stomb + Zeal him as much as possible. Also melee setup can be useful here, but this means that you must wait that Barb comes close to you, because if you start Charge him then you will die fast if he just Ww away..

" Tele Zealot " Vs Paladin :

Well +90% of these match ups will be againts Hammer.. Here you will need a lot of Ar so using Angelic Combo can be the best way to manage this situation. At the beginning this may be difficult, but idea would be like this : When Hammer stomb you, step a left side to blind spot of hes hammers and Zeal. This maybe need a lot of practice, but when you will get it, you will handle a decent Hammer. Versus Hammers who FoH lock + stun you before they stomb, this can be more difficult. In these match ups you must be more aggressive and attack ! So tele left side a Hammer, Zeal him and escape ! Repeat this and avoid hes stombs. Versus other Zealer swap a melee setup, make sure walk is on, click and hold opponent with Zeal, close your eyes and pray God.. Versus Smiter, well there is not much to do so test everything but your chances of winning are really small..

" Tele Zealot " Vs Sorceress :

Not matter what kind of Sorc you are facing, the key of winning is stacking up Res, so swap some of your Max / Ar / Life Sc's to Life / Res ones and FoH lock + Tele stomb + Zeal her. Vita Sorcs can be easy ones but defwhoring Sorcs are anoying and somethimes hard to catch up, so 75% Fcr setup can be useful here. Ofc if you want be lame then you just can swap Kira's + Phoenix on and try to Charge that Sorc. If you are very desperate you can also use Guardian Angel while Charging around Blood Moor.. And don't forgot use Salvation :lol:

" Tele Zealot " Vs Druid :

Well regular Vita Druid is usually easy one, if he will stomb you often, just wait and Zeal him down. If Druid is defwhoring and don't stomb you then just FoH lock + Tele stomb Zeal him. He's Zoo can be anoying meet wall, but just don't give space to him and stomb him so often as possible. Versus Fire Druid idea would be same but in this match up you should stack your Fr with charms so swap some Max / Ar / Life Sc's to 20L / 11% Fr Sc's. You will be fine as long as you dont try to Charge him because, if you will Charge, then Fissure will kill you fast. Versus Fury Druid swap on your melee setup and as like versus Zealer remember walk, click and hold your opponent and Zeal him down. Those who have also Rabies can be anoying, if he infect you and starts to walk away then just try to charge him down. ALso versus Fury / Rabies ones Enigma an be useful because FoH lock + Tele stomb + Zeal can be more effective than trying to Charge escaping Druid.

" Good To Know "

Well first at all, this guide > http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=21476645

And second thing is that if you are intrested about Zealot but Teleporting is not your thing then I recomend to read this guide : http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=32187727&f=87, it is great guide for basic melee Zealot, but imo more useful in GM Melee than pub duel games. Also if you are making Zealot for PvM then i recommend to read this guide : http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=28612344

I'll hope that this guide will help everyone who are intrested about " Tele Zealot " or wants to test something " new and amazing " instead of those basic cookie cutter builds.

Feel free to write comments, but please don't spam or flame, it's not necessary here.

~ Regards ~

Soppa

This post was edited by Soppamies on Aug 15 2014 06:54am
Gold: 100.24
Aug 15 2014 06:48am
Soppamies needs some kaalisoppa. I mean sticky.
Gold: 15,990.50
Aug 15 2014 06:54am
As usual some grammatical errors but generally good guide, sticky/10

This post was edited by CraZeeY on Aug 15 2014 06:55am
Aug 15 2014 06:58am
Quote (CraZeeY @ 15 Aug 2014 15:54)
As usual some grammatical errors but generally good guide, sticky/10

Yes.. Irnglish is not mine mothar language so many bad at it :(

But still thx for support :)

Quote (Deppi @ 15 Aug 2014 15:48)
Soppamies needs some kaalisoppa. I mean sticky.

thx :p
Gold: 461.40
Aug 15 2014 06:58am
why would you fohlock before stomp if u don't swirl them, plus most people got mass delay on foh
Aug 15 2014 07:12am
Quote (reyrol @ 15 Aug 2014 15:58)
why would you fohlock before stomp if u don't swirl them, plus most people got mass delay on foh

Swirl hard and get good at name locking with FoH while duel, kk ?

e: I need more rates and comments, preferably from build and if someone else have " Tele Zealot " too, would be nice to hear something about it :)

This post was edited by Soppamies on Aug 15 2014 07:14am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 16 2014 06:46am
imo ur topic is more like a show off than a guide :/

here the simple and humble guide that should be stickied
Pub Telezeal Guide
Aug 16 2014 11:30am
Quote (tefist @ 16 Aug 2014 15:46)
imo ur topic is more like a show off than a guide :/

here the simple and humble guide that should be stickied
Pub Telezeal Guide

Okay :huh: ?

Thx for comment anyway.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 500.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 16 2014 02:26pm
#1 Tele Zealer Build Revealed :. > .: Guide For Pros Made By Pros :. #3post

There are many guides better , your guide guarantees no def and no dmg , if u hope to win vs a non block char well good luck finding one around.

* and no res /edit

This post was edited by Greendale on Aug 16 2014 02:31pm
Gold: 15,990.50
Aug 16 2014 02:28pm
Quote (Greendale @ Aug 16 2014 09:26pm)
#1 Tele Zealer Build Revealed :. > .: Guide For Pros Made By Pros :. #3post

There are many guides better then this, your guide guarantees no def and no dmg , if u hope to win vs a non block char well good luck finding one around

Wat
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll