d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > .: #1 Tele Zealer Build Revealed :. > Guide For Pros Made By Pro
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 58.58
Warn: 40%
Jul 31 2008 04:35pm
HI OKAY I KNOW A GUY NAMED WIGGER ISNT MY ZEALER JUST HIS BUILD HEHE8 D

First the items :::
okay best items is this :::

ebotdz - lol n1 dmg no more explain
phoenix- lol n1 ed no more explain + firestorm that makes lag hehehe n1
enigma - you need mf and teleport THIS IS A FUCKING TELE ZEALER NOT SOME RANDOM LOL-I-WALK+ZEAL SHIT GUIDE
[U]steelrend
- you need dmg or cant kill -.-.-.-
ww boots - nice name you say to poeple hi i use ww and people are like LOL YOU HACK AND USE WHIRLWIND ON PALADONG???
08 valk - cus expensive and that gives symbolic value + fcr you need to teleport fucking shit ---.-.
ravenfrost - n1 mana for teleport and lol n 1 dex for maxblock and damage all knows dex = damage okay
hl amu - n1 ias and skills for bo just gooooosu
bb - cus lame + slows target and gives some some str and str is nice for dmg
inventory = torch (LOL NOT EUROPVP THIS IS PURE INSANE 1HIT FRAGS HERE) anni (n1), 322's and some 20/5. I dont wanna say how many, you gotta figure out yourself FAG - 322's = fucking 1 hit kaboooooom kil and 20/5 = expensive and more expensive = symbolic value

AND REMEMBER TMC FOR FCR BPS LLOLOLO[/u]

OKAY STRATEGIES

vs other zealer : lol this is new guide so noobs didnt read it. rape their griswold zeal with TELE - Zeal.
vs smiter : read above you fuckign shit too lazy to write about underpowered smiters all knows that zeal > smite - btw tele zeal = win
vs hammer : ez shit lol hammer is fucking mf char walk south and tele zeal owned shit hammerdin. if this dont work bring auradin and aurabug his shit and remember to flame
vs foh : fuk foh sux put on some abs and tele zeal him when he is fucking stupid enough to stay still that fucking bastard
all other paladins are pure crap and deserves some suiiide nn writing about them
vs all sorcs : nn listing all sorcs cus all sorcs is the same they are FUCKING ez since you use tmc and has higher fcr than then. absorb them a little and then make tele zeal on them. Ez job done
vs ele : ez shit zeal leech his monsters and kill him
vs shaper : all knows that zeal > all > shapers so just move close to him and zeal and them nk him cus shapers are auto nk list
vs barb : fucking ez barbs doesnt know how to play i've never seen one good lollll. tele zeal should do it EZ
vs necro : ok this is difficult. if they are good then try avoid ibs and then tele zeal them ez. if they are bad just tele zeal them and flame ofc
vs bow lol bows sux you tele down to them dont worry about fhr you use tmc then zeal them 1hit kaboom shit owned
vs java too lazy to read this shit java = underpowered virgin crap
vs trap okay this is tough firstn you tele and zeal the assa = dead and then nk him but you must be aware that when assas is dead he casts burst of speed and run fast difficult to nk him then =/ bring foh if he is too difficult to nk
vs ww/hybrid leave game and whisp him how noobish he is and he cant afford hoto/spirit'

OKAY I THINK THIS WAS ALL STREGEAT
all you gotta do now is join pub games host all squelch them and tele zeal al
remberm you are fucking glodliek now and you do atleast 3XXK DMG so all kids in game are like LOOOOOL 1HITT KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM RAPED S/E

OK LOL NOW IS THE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD PART O____o - ITS IS OKAY TO SUICIDE IF YOU CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO STAT/SKILL EVEN THOU I TELL YOU QUITE DTEALIED HEHEHEE BECUS TELE ZEALER IS JUST SO DIFFICULT BUILD THAT MENI PEOPLE SUICIDE WHILE TRYING TO BE AS FUCKING OBESESTRONG AS THIS ONE OK READ UPPPPPPP::::
Woooooooooow stats n1111
Strongth : All - you need high strong dmg and since you dont make vita you can max here hehe =D
Dextery : For max block[/I]
Vita : You dont need health. You drink potions, so why need more health?
Energy : Same goes with energy. nn it
_____OK LOL JOKE ^^^^^^^^ YOU NEED STR FOR ITAZM DEX FOR GUT N1 BLOCK YOU NEED NOT DIE NOOB -.-.-.--. Aand OFC N1 ALLL VITA CUS THEN YOU R SIMPLE CANT DIE!!! PEOPLE IS LIKE "OK IM KABOOM YOU ARE ZEALER FUCKER DIE AND THEY"THEY HIT YOU AND KABOOOM YOU LOSE 1% HP YUO HIT THEM KABOOOOOOOOM 1HITKILL !!!! ok lol energy sux mana is for noobs and hammerdins only you dont need this shit you are fucking godlike if you put just 1 in energy im gonna fucking rape you + all your familiy DONT DO IT
OK LOL SKILLS HERE:
Skills ::::
Hiyou needa all skills cus they are nice + more dmg ok lol noob if you wanna kaboom 1hit max zeal max sacrifice max fana max redemption for pvm HEHEHEHEH lol joke nn pvm you sick german retard max holy shield + max thorns, vigor, ligthres aura or something hop of my dick and find it out yourself. thorns is n1 lame + vigor is n1 lame for deysnch but you dont charge so skip this shit and light res aura is n1 for lame again ok???? add holy freeze also btw or you will fail miserable vs even german shit ik barbs you fat freaky cock

hoped you enjoied readyng and got n1 skills @ tele zealer now but you dont even though guide is n1 detailed yu are still fucking virgin + shit an you never be #1 tele zealer as long as *kean- runs the moor

OK JUST REMEBER THAT ALL = 1HIT KABOOOOOOOOM

OK REMEMBER IF YOU DONT DO GOOD JUST WHISP *KEAN- OR SPAM ME HERE WE IS FREE TO HELP

I'll edit later on, if there is anything I missed please let me know

EDIT STICKY THIS IMO

hoped you enjoied readyng and got n1 skills @ tele zealer now but you dont even though guide is n1 detailed yu are still fucking virgin + shit an you never be #1 tele zealer as long as *kean- runs the moor

[b]
OK REMEMBER IF YOU DONT DO GOOD JUST WHISP *KEAN- OR SPAM ME HERE WE IS FREE TO HELP

EDIT STICKY THIS IMO

Note for third repost: You cant be this good ofcourse. You wont stop being a virgin, just because you pretend to make a Tele Zealer. But if you make it correct, you'll get anti-virginized quite fast

previous topics: http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=12134899&f=87&st=0#entry65263682 http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=12121433&f=87

Gold: 1,895.00
Jul 31 2008 04:36pm
Quote (1903 @ Thu, Jul 31 2008, 05:35pm)
HI OKAY I KNOW A GUY NAMED WIGGER ISNT MY ZEALER JUST HIS BUILD HEHE8 D

First the items :::
okay best items is this :::

ebotdz - lol n1 dmg no more explain
phoenix- lol n1 ed no more explain + firestorm that makes lag hehehe n1
enigma - you need mf and teleport THIS IS A FUCKING TELE ZEALER NOT SOME RANDOM LOL-I-WALK+ZEAL SHIT GUIDE
[U]steelrend
- you need dmg or cant kill -.-.-.-
ww boots - nice name you say to poeple hi i use ww and people are like LOL YOU HACK AND USE WHIRLWIND ON PALADONG???
08 valk - cus expensive and that gives symbolic value + fcr you need to teleport fucking shit ---.-.
ravenfrost - n1 mana for teleport and lol n 1 dex for maxblock and damage all knows dex = damage okay
hl amu - n1 ias and skills for bo just gooooosu
bb - cus lame + slows target and gives some some str and str is nice for dmg
inventory = torch (LOL  NOT EUROPVP THIS IS PURE INSANE 1HIT FRAGS HERE) anni (n1), 322's and some 20/5. I dont wanna say how many, you gotta figure out yourself FAG - 322's = fucking 1 hit kaboooooom kil and 20/5 = expensive and more expensive = symbolic value

AND REMEMBER TMC FOR FCR BPS LLOLOLO[/u]

OKAY STRATEGIES

vs other zealer : lol this is new guide so noobs didnt read it. rape their griswold zeal with TELE - Zeal.
vs smiter : read above you fuckign shit too lazy to write about underpowered smiters all knows that zeal > smite - btw tele zeal = win
vs hammer : ez shit lol hammer is fucking mf char walk south and tele zeal owned shit hammerdin. if this dont work bring auradin and aurabug his shit and remember to flame
vs foh : fuk foh sux put on some abs and tele zeal him when he is fucking stupid enough to stay still that fucking bastard
all other paladins are pure crap and deserves some suiiide nn writing about them
vs all sorcs : nn listing all sorcs cus all sorcs is the same they are FUCKING ez since you use tmc and has higher fcr than then. absorb them a little and then make tele zeal on them. Ez job done
vs ele : ez shit zeal leech his monsters and kill him
vs shaper : all knows that zeal > all > shapers so just move close to him and zeal and them nk him cus shapers are auto nk list
vs barb : fucking ez barbs doesnt know how to play i've never seen one good lollll. tele zeal should do it EZ
vs necro : ok this is difficult. if they are good then try avoid ibs and then tele zeal them ez. if they are  bad just tele zeal them and flame ofc
vs bow lol bows sux you tele down to them dont worry about fhr you use tmc then zeal them 1hit kaboom shit owned
vs java too lazy to read this shit java = underpowered virgin crap
vs trap okay this is tough firstn you tele and zeal the assa = dead and then nk him but you must be aware that when assas is dead he casts burst of speed and run fast difficult to nk him then =/ bring foh if he is too difficult to nk
vs ww/hybrid leave game and whisp him how noobish he is and he cant afford hoto/spirit'

OKAY I THINK THIS WAS ALL STREGEAT
all you gotta do now is join pub games host all squelch them and tele zeal al
remberm you are fucking glodliek now and you do atleast 3XXK DMG so all kids in game are like LOOOOOL 1HITT KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM RAPED S/E

OK LOL NOW IS THE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD PART O____o - ITS IS OKAY TO SUICIDE IF YOU CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO STAT/SKILL EVEN THOU I TELL YOU QUITE DTEALIED HEHEHEE BECUS TELE ZEALER IS JUST SO DIFFICULT BUILD THAT MENI PEOPLE SUICIDE WHILE TRYING TO BE AS FUCKING OBESESTRONG AS THIS ONE OK READ UPPPPPPP::::
Woooooooooow stats n1111
Strongth : All - you need high strong dmg and since you dont make vita you can max here hehe =D
Dextery : For max block[/I]
Vita : You dont need health. You drink potions, so why need more health?
Energy : Same goes with energy. nn it
_____OK LOL JOKE ^^^^^^^^ YOU NEED STR FOR ITAZM DEX FOR GUT N1 BLOCK YOU NEED NOT DIE NOOB -.-.-.--. Aand OFC N1 ALLL VITA CUS THEN YOU R SIMPLE CANT DIE!!! PEOPLE IS LIKE "OK IM KABOOM YOU ARE ZEALER FUCKER DIE AND THEY"THEY HIT YOU AND KABOOOM YOU LOSE 1% HP YUO HIT THEM KABOOOOOOOOM 1HITKILL !!!! ok lol energy sux mana is for noobs and hammerdins only you dont need this shit you are fucking godlike if you put just 1 in energy im gonna fucking rape you + all your familiy DONT DO IT
            OK LOL SKILLS HERE:
Skills ::::
Hiyou needa all skills cus they are nice + more dmg  ok lol noob if you wanna kaboom 1hit max zeal max sacrifice max fana max redemption for pvm HEHEHEHEH lol joke nn pvm you sick german retard max holy shield + max thorns, vigor, ligthres aura or something hop of my dick and find it out yourself. thorns is n1 lame + vigor is n1 lame for deysnch but you dont charge so skip this shit and light res aura is n1 for lame again ok???? add holy freeze also btw or you will fail miserable vs even german shit ik barbs you fat freaky cock

EDIT STICKY THIS IMO

[b]

EDIT STICKY THIS IMO

Note for third repost: You cant be this good ofcourse. You wont stop being a virgin, just because you pretend to make a Tele Zealer. But if you make it correct, you'll get anti-virginized quite fast

previous topics: http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=12134899&f=87&st=0#entry65263682 http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=12121433&f=87

Godly.

1HITT KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM RAPED S/E
Jul 31 2008 04:39pm
I love people that quote the post, looks like wall of rage.
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Jul 31 2008 04:42pm
niec why am is it

i forgot what to say sry

erm

can i use the gnasher
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Jul 31 2008 05:19pm
max block + DR + summons = waste of zealer.
Gold: 285.00
Jul 31 2008 05:58pm
So many annoying colors fonts and sizes i didnt bother reading. Also stopped reading after ebotdz and 08 valk.
EDC, Grief, Fools Zerk or Pb > Ebotdz
2 pal 20fcr visionary circ > 08valk

Also, as a smiter > zealer, telesmiter > telezeal
Jul 31 2008 05:59pm
loool cry mattd90 victim
Gold: 285.00
Jul 31 2008 06:04pm
Quote (1903 @ Thu, Jul 31 2008, 06:59pm)
loool cry mattd90 victim

ur not gonna even counter the arguments i brought up? Good way to defend this crappy build...
Jul 31 2008 06:27pm
bump
Gold: 3.33
Jul 31 2008 06:36pm
TMC and Duped gear, GG
Anyone can win with hack's.
QED not impressive
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll