d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread
Prev1128012811282128312845001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 22 2017 03:56am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 22 Jun 2017 00:09)
we should have, and irrespective from the question where the boundaries of free speech in germany were lying before, it's clear that such raids narrow those boundaries and are a first step to installing a more comprehensive government-controlled censorship infrastructure.

ah right, the slippery slope of enforcing the law...

not surprised to see exshillence and endlesscry trying to defend the "freedom" of inciting of racial hatred, but you? shouldn't you know that germany has a stricter law than most other countries in that regard?

regardless of your personal opinion, if you believe free speech ends when it seriously threatens the free speech and wellbeing of others or not - acting like this is the first step to government thought police is uninformed at best, and outright dishonest if you're not completely clueless...
Gold: 4,383.11
Jun 22 2017 04:21am
Quote (fender @ 22 Jun 2017 11:56)

not surprised to see exshillence and endlesscry trying to defend the "freedom" of inciting of racial hatred, but you? shouldn't you know that germany has a stricter law than most other countries in that regard?

regardless of your personal opinion, if you believe free speech ends when it seriously threatens the free speech and wellbeing of others or not - acting like this is the first step to government thought police is uninformed at best, and outright dishonest if you're not completely clueless...

heiko maas sends his regards
Gold: 5,016.77
Jun 22 2017 06:02am
Gold: 4,400.67
Jun 22 2017 09:14am
Quote (fender @ 22 Jun 2017 11:56)

I believe free speech ends when a clown like heiko maas with his completely distorted political worldview gets the authority to decide what constitutes punishable "serious verbal threats to others".
Jun 22 2017 11:27am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 22 Jun 2017 16:14)
I believe free speech ends when a clown like heiko maas with his completely distorted political worldview gets the authority to decide what constitutes punishable "serious verbal threats to others".

well you're in luck then, because he doesn't. the courts decide that.

not surprised the radical right is up in arms about this though. all the bigoted betas, who wouldn't dream of confronting anyone in real life and hide their true feelings behind the anonymity of the internet, think they might actually have to face consequences for their disgusting and simplistic rhetoric.
you can calm down though, no one will go after your run-of-the-mill closet nazi sharing their retarded world views with fellow brownshirts, this only concerns actual incitment of racial hatred or distributing illegal material - also, left wing radical retards were targeted as well...
Jun 22 2017 11:35am
Quote (fender @ 22 Jun 2017 19:27)

the courts decide based on the laws that heiko maas' justice department writes.

the rest of your little rant isnt worth an answer.
and tbh I dont think it would make sense to discuss the political stance of the german justice minister in detail on an international forum. I hate the guy and consider his stance to be left-wing authoritarianism, you apparently like him. lets leave it at that.
Jun 22 2017 11:41am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 22 Jun 2017 18:35)
the courts decide based on the laws that heiko maas' justice department writes.

the rest of your little rant isnt worth an answer.
and tbh I dont think it would make sense to discuss the political stance of the german justice minister in detail on an international forum. I hate the guy and consider his stance to be left-wing authoritarianism, you apparently like him. lets leave it at that.

thank you for clarifying how your initial statement was a misrepresentation and confirming what i said...
Gold: 4,383.11
Jun 22 2017 11:43am
Quote (fender @ 22 Jun 2017 19:27)

not surprised the radical right is up in arms about this though. all the bigoted betas, who wouldn't dream of confronting anyone in real life and hide their true feelings behind the anonymity of the internet, think they might actually have to face consequences for their disgusting and simplistic rhetoric.
you can calm down though, no one will go after your run-of-the-mill closet nazi sharing their retarded world views with fellow brownshirts, this only concerns actual incitment of racial hatred or distributing illegal material - also, left wing radical retards were targeted as well...

some more bullshit please?
Gold: 7,525.35
Jun 22 2017 11:51am
Does anyone else appreciate the irony of this kid calling other people nazis and brownshirts while arrogantly defending government restrictions on speech, with serious repercussions?

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Jun 22 2017 11:52am
Jun 22 2017 11:59am
Quote (fender @ 22 Jun 2017 19:41)
thank you for clarifying how your initial statement was a misrepresentation and confirming what i said...

no it does not?! my initial statement was that its a bad thing when a guy like heiko maas has the authority to decide what constitutes a punishable transgression of free speech.
you disagreed and claimed that this was the courts' decision.
I noted that the courts simply enact the laws that heiko maas writes and in doing so are confined by the leeway that his laws give them.

therefore, your objection to my initial statement clearly falls flat and your attempt at weaseling out of this pitiful fail is all too obvious.

Quote (cambovenzi @ 22 Jun 2017 19:51)
Does anyone else appreciate the irony of this kid calling other people nazis and brownshirts while arrogantly defending government restrictions on speech, with serious repercussions?

that's what I expect out of fender. he is a supporter of the regressive left... or should I rather call it repressive left? ^_^
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1128012811282128312845001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll