d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Diablo 3 Low Level Dueling > American Server
Prev1214215216217218221Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,715.81
Nov 28 2013 11:10am
jsp is known for trading, which also includes things like getting a headstart in a new ladder via FG or the selling of botted items.
I think the "legit" player sees it as a shady community, which at least tolerates cheats/bots/3rd party stuff and not so much cares about the game or its economy but his own profit.
Well and ofc jsp is not always the friendliest of places^^

but tbh...every community gets hated, trolled or ridiculed on the battlenet forums - thats just what you get with almost no moderation and completely free access for every player.

btw ignore my pm@wolf. shouldve read the thread before sending it
Gold: 458.29
Nov 28 2013 11:30am
Quote (memoism @ Nov 28 2013 05:10pm)
jsp is known for trading, which also includes things like getting a headstart in a new ladder via FG or the selling of botted items.
I think the "legit" player sees it as a shady community, which at least tolerates cheats/bots/3rd party stuff and not so much cares about the game or its economy but his own profit.
Well and ofc jsp is not always the friendliest of places^^

but tbh...every community gets hated, trolled or ridiculed on the battlenet forums - thats just what you get with almost no moderation and completely free access for every player.

btw ignore my pm@wolf. shouldve read the thread before sending it

sounds about right to me, i would also suggest if you post on the official forums regarding lld dont say we are a small insignificant community, if we put ourselves down we can only expect that from others.

we are a thriving, established community! well, say that anyway.
Gold: 733.00
Nov 28 2013 01:04pm
Quote (monstermunch @ Nov 28 2013 05:30pm)
sounds about right to me, i would also suggest if you post on the official forums regarding lld dont say we are a small insignificant community, if we put ourselves down we can only expect that from others.

we are a thriving, established community! well, say that anyway.

as a wise man once said, it is only after you realize what you are that you can get what you want. we ARE a small community. we dont even hit the 50 player mark.
Gold: 21.37
Nov 30 2013 09:15pm
Quote (WereWolf12345 @ Nov 28 2013 03:04pm)
as a wise man once said, it is only after you realize what you are that you can get what you want. we ARE a small community. we dont even hit the 50 player mark.

i enjoyed the pvp when i did it, however the pvp system in diablo 3 just doesnt work they way we hoped it would.
A wd with high rep life and all of there ccs whas almost impossible to kill
there was no reason to melle monk vs barb as it was just LOL for a well geared barb
demon hunter sentries lol

it was for nothing more than a lol, and thats all its ever going to be for diablo 3.
i enjoyed lld in diablo 2 becuase it was fun, and ienjoyed it, even dueling gay lld hamerdins (desynch bleh)
unfortunately i cannot say the same for diablo 3.
Gold: 60,500.00
Nov 30 2013 10:00pm
Quote (chrisc995 @ Dec 1 2013 04:15am)
i enjoyed the pvp when i did it, however the pvp system in diablo 3 just doesnt work they way we hoped it would.
there was no reason to melle monk vs barb as it was just LOL for a well geared barb

it was for nothing more than a lol, and thats all its ever going to be for diablo 3.
i enjoyed lld in diablo 2 becuase it was fun, and ienjoyed it, even dueling gay lld hamerdins (desynch bleh)

wutwut, you got it all wrong xD

monks > barbs, I believe I proved that several times :P

And also, WDs aren't impossible if you know how to play against em
Gold: 21.37
Nov 30 2013 10:25pm
Quote (Orvar @ Dec 1 2013 12:00am)
wutwut, you got it all wrong xD

monks > barbs, I believe I proved that several times :P

And also, WDs aren't impossible if you know how to play against em

haha you probably did.
but the core problems remain the same
Gold: 733.00
Nov 30 2013 10:43pm
Quote (chrisc995 @ Dec 1 2013 04:25am)
haha you probably did.
but the core problems remain the same

the reason why the d3 pvp system didnt work is because it wasnt a system. they said themselves; they just threw us a bone while we waited for the real thing. of course its flawed. what would make it work is by making it team or objective based. otherwise only a handful of classes wil reign supreme, just like d2 lld with bowas, fber and chargers.

comparing a wd vs. a monk is like comparing a fury druid to a bowa in d2.

This post was edited by WereWolf12345 on Nov 30 2013 10:45pm
Gold: 19.69
Dec 1 2013 01:56am
Sounds fun, i want in
Gold: 0.00
Dec 13 2013 04:03am
Quote (chrisc995 @ Nov 30 2013 11:15pm)

My barb goes 50/50 with the top geared WD's.

I agree monks get raped by barbs, haven't lots to one.

Demon hunters turrets are fine. DH's have no innate defense, if u catch them. U win, if u dont catch them, the turrets work u down.

Honestly, the issue is not balance. The dueling itself is fun. We just need objectives, and 2v2, if we had that it would probably be hella popular. Neways none of this really matters because after they swap the gear systems, no1 will be able to gear up an LLD to the standards of the current LLDs because 30 gear will be almost impossible to get.

And also, monks are really good, they are just extremely gear dependent. There's a monk on NA, who can kill every WD but wolfs, consistently. He's also insanely gear but, that's just the way it is with monks. We can always hope that blizz will give us a guy in town to talk to u stop exp, i think thats kinda a dream tho. Neways guys. Was fun. Hopefully we can keep doing it in the expo, If not well. :( Guess we will level 70 pvp.. . . . ... . . O.O
Gold: 60,500.00
Dec 13 2013 07:50am
Quote (Ir0nside @ Dec 13 2013 11:03am)
My barb goes 50/50 with the top geared WD's.

I agree monks get raped by barbs, haven't lots to one.

Demon hunters turrets are fine. DH's have no innate defense, if u catch them. U win, if u dont catch them, the turrets work u down.

Honestly, the issue is not balance. The dueling itself is fun. We just need objectives, and 2v2, if we had that it would probably be hella popular. Neways none of this really matters because after they swap the gear systems, no1 will be able to gear up an LLD to the standards of the current LLDs because 30 gear will be almost impossible to get.

And also, monks are really good, they are just extremely gear dependent. There's a monk on NA, who can kill every WD but wolfs, consistently. He's also insanely gear but, that's just the way it is with monks. We can always hope that blizz will give us a guy in town to talk to u stop exp, i think thats kinda a dream tho. Neways guys. Was fun. Hopefully we can keep doing it in the expo, If not well. :( Guess we will level 70 pvp.. . . . ... . . O.O

Hello, you lost to me, remember? :bonk:

Or wasn't that you? I think it was :o
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev1214215216217218221Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll