d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Zombie Dogs Spammer!
Prev18910111213Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,760.00
Aug 26 2012 11:13am
Avoid frost novas! When in jail keep calm and look what is around you. When there's Arcone, Molten, Meteors or other bad stuff coming at you, hit the panic button. Otherwise just stand still and spam. You can also use your dogs as ranged skill, they'll home in on the target for you. It's just a little slower aps then ofcourse. Don't forget to run over healing globes.

Pets/Bears build speaking. I never found Nightmarish to be a problem at all. Jail is making the fight exciting and Frozen is my #1 cause of death. If you have one passive slot spare, then use that Automatic Panic Button skill ;)
Gold: 0.00
Aug 26 2012 11:52am
Well, I tried the sacrifice spam build with dagger, so really fast spam, and that is about going into melee and spamming, cause if you want dogs to run to target, you can't achive this casting speed. And when I did that, got owned by nightmerish from time to time. I guess wd is not supposed to melee.

After all I prefere ranged version with slower weapon.
Problem is, that not only melee rapes you with cc, but also they run away. It is really hard to utilize sacrifice spam, only vs melee elites without nasty cc it is possibe.
So getting spear/mace, as much crit chance and damage as possible, seems to be the ideal way to play this. This could can get away with about 2s cooldown on zombie dogs, it is enough.
Ideally we would want to get rid of that horrible offhand, but that requires few perf pieces of jewelery. And unless it is not int skull grasp for example, lose in damage will probably outweigh better offhand or 2h weapon.

Still build is fun, dogs crit for 300-400k, ir outdamages glass cannon dh, and can easily one shot trash in 4 player co op games. And my gear is relatively bad, I think with decent items It is possible to increase damage by about 50% of value I got now (70k with soul harvest, 20% from passive, 20% from sacrifice rune).
Gold: 5.01
Aug 26 2012 05:16pm
I'm having a pretty good time with 2 sec cooldown dogs and supplementing damage using bears with 1.4 attacks per second. The dogs need a second to spawn and get into optimal position because their AoE is small, so adding a throw of bears to every cycle is pretty solid (summon dogs, cast bears, sacrifice, repeat). Mana isn't an issue because of gruesome feast (10% mana and 10% intel on health globe pickup for 10 sec). I like this more than pure dogs-sacrifice because as ae1337 says, melee is vicious against lots of cc, especially with no spirit vessel or spirit walk.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUi0rMlBpuw

Aside from legendaries, my gear is all <500k pieces so I have a lot of room to improve, but this build is pretty solid and a lot of fun.
Gold: 5.01
Aug 26 2012 05:19pm
Also that is a shockingly good SoJ. Nice buy.
Aug 26 2012 07:22pm
Quote (ae1337 @ 26 Aug 2012 10:30)
30 million, europe realm

I will upload video overnight, and will be up tomorrow.

As for the build, atm I'm trying to us sacrifice with 300 mana per dog, and use it with bears. It is probably best way to spam it now, you dont need any mana regen gear/skills.

But still, I'm having trouble with some elites, there is always some cc that fucks me over.. how people play wd? I mean, even old vq/bears. You have one use of spirit walk per 15s. Vs elites option of reducing its timer doesn't work cause there is no trash to trigger -1s/kill. So you can survive one bad jailer/frozen/nightmerish/vortex, but what if there is next one? Shit is pretty random, especially if you find hard elites with fast affix, and teleport (like phasebeast). Many times you get lucky ofc, and one spirit walk is enough, or if you use also horrify, good to cast sfter getting vortexd. But many times you will get owned.
Barb has berserk and doesn't give a fuck about cc, wizard freezes shit to death so it cant use cc, demon hunter can chain cast smoke screen long enough to kill elites, and what does wd do? Rely on one panic button, and if get chain ccd you just die? ;/

Personally, I play 40 yards back with Dire Bats. Always.
Gold: 50.00
Aug 26 2012 11:50pm
Quote (getmorecoins @ Aug 27 2012 01:16am)
I'm having a pretty good time with 2 sec cooldown dogs and supplementing damage using bears with 1.4 attacks per second. The dogs need a second to spawn and get into optimal position because their AoE is small, so adding a throw of bears to every cycle is pretty solid (summon dogs, cast bears, sacrifice, repeat). Mana isn't an issue because of gruesome feast (10% mana and 10% intel on health globe pickup for 10 sec). I like this more than pure dogs-sacrifice because as ae1337 says, melee is vicious against lots of cc, especially with no spirit vessel or spirit walk.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUi0rMlBpuw

Aside from legendaries, my gear is all <500k pieces so I have a lot of room to improve, but this build is pretty solid and a lot of fun.

nice video :) i am doing this to atm with 20+2+9+5 reduce cooldown equipe and a 11 ias wapon :P
Aug 27 2012 11:00am
Quote (ae1337 @ Aug 27 2012 10:01am)

Great video, but not very balanced.I think its better to use heal rune for sacrifice
Gold: 2,800.60
Aug 28 2012 12:51am
0 items on AH with more than 1 sec dog CD.. Apart from Homunc and Head ofcause. WHYYYYYYY didn't i read this post a few days ago, ffs.
Gold: 900.00
Aug 28 2012 01:13am
Vid looks fun, but should put an end to all that OP talk. And that gear certainly isn't bad if you can pay 30m for just a SOJ.
For that 30m alone you can gear a complete WD that does A3 faster.
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev18910111213Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll