d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Trading > Muters, Glypher And Friendly People > Softcore - Especially For New Slashers!
Prev1160161162163164170Next
Closed New Trade New Price Check
Gold: 20,189.48
Jul 17 2020 06:55am
Quote (SotenXue @ Jul 16 2020 07:25pm)
Thanks bigheaded but he should be keeping it up to date if he wants to stay on this thread himself really, I'll put him on the warnlist until he reaches out to me. In the meantime i'll update his iso so he doesn't lose out.

It's no extra hassle to me tbh and it looks like it might continue to happen
Perhaps make it slightly easier to copy and paste?
Can add something like this maybe:

To get added to the list copy the below and paste into a reply, filling out your account number, acc name and ISO.
Code
[B][URL=http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=your account number here] Your Name Here [/URL] [SIZE=4]|[/SIZE][/B][B][COLOR=blue] Your ISO here [/COLOR][/B]

Account number can be found by clicking your account name in the top left, it'll give you a link like this: https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=193561
Your account number is the number at the end, in my case 193561 use this where the account number is requested

Hopefully something like that might encourage people to just copy and paste?
In the case of anyone whos already on the list, it's easiest to just quote SotenXue's entire post, delete all the other text and just amend your own line

Anyway, Here's Danke's as well.
DankeKong |Tier VIII Rare+ (2+), Tier IX Magical+ (1+), Tier X Magical-Mystical (1-3)

Also, Jonwon has disappeared from the list, as i'm aware of his current iso is i'll do an update as well:

JonWon |Tier X Rare+(2+), Tier XI Magical+(1+), Tier XII Magical+(1+)

Current iso's condensed:
I: 10+
II: 10+
III: 9+
IV: 8+
V: 6+
VI: 5+
VII: 4+
VIII: 2+
IX: 1+
X: 1+
XI: 1+
XII: 1+ (2 fg each)
XIII: 1+ (2 fg each)
XIV: 1+ (5 fg each)

In fact, you've been doing this for over 8 years, if you would like, i can take over. As you might be able to tell i'm passionate about this topic as it really helps players get there iso's and for players to know what is actually selling on the MP.
Just a thought, if you wish to continue doing it then thank you so much for your time.
Gold: 921,581.37
Jul 17 2020 08:01am
Quote (SotenXue @ Jul 16 2020 02:25pm)
Thanks bigheaded but he should be keeping it up to date if he wants to stay on this thread himself really, I'll put him on the warnlist until he reaches out to me. In the meantime i'll update his iso so he doesn't lose out.

Important! Check last post for the latest update!

Hey Everyone,

A lot of people are buying skillables off the MP for 1 fg. This topic is meant for those that want to help and be helped getting their ISO.
It's a nice and easy way to make some fg off of every climb. (With the items you would otherwise not even pick up or just shrine)
If you're new, familiarize yourself with the items and make some fg everytime you do a run:

Here's the list of items you can sell for 1 fg:
  • holydevil26 |Tier III Arcane+ (6+) on hold
  • DankeKong |Tier III Arcanel+ (6+)
  • Flo13 |Tier XI Angelic+ Tier XII Magical+ Tier XIII Magical-Mystical
  • SZSZ |Tier V Arcane+ (6+) Tier VI Mythical+ (5+) Tier VII Angelic+ (4+) Tier VIII Angelic+ (4+) Tier IX Rare+ (2+) Tier X Magical+ (4+) Tier XI Magical(1+) Tier XII Magical+ (1+) Tier XIII Magical+ (1+) Tier XIV Magical+ (1+)
  • DankeKong |Tier III Arcane+ (6+) Tier IV Arcane+ (6+) Tier V Arcane+ (6+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+) Tier VII Arcane+ (6+) Tier VIII Arcane+ (6+)
  • BWConformity |Tier I Relic+ (10+) Tier II Relic+ (10+) Tier III Epic+ (9+) Tier IV Godly+ (8+) Tier V Legendary+ (7+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+) Tier VII Mythical+ (5+) Tier VIII Angelic+ (4+)

Explanation:

Tier I-III: lvl req: 0
Tier IV: lvl req: 5
Tier V: lvl req: 10
Tier VI: lvl req: 15
Tier VII: lvl req: 20
etc.

If u want join to this list just post your iso here :)

Since I've been getting some complaints about the reliability of the list and frustrations with people's MP getting clogged up I'll try to enforce some ground rules
to solve this problem.

1. If your ISO changes or is no longer valid, POST the new details and I'll update it. Try to be considerate of the trouble people go through to help us with our ISO's.
2. Keep it Simple and not too specific! (If you make it too complicated. For example: tier III +6 mana syphon, tier IV +233 mana, tier V +3 etc, it won't be possible to add you to the list, It's better if you make your own ISO topic in that case)

Shouldn't be that hard, if you notice your items are going unsold and it matches the ISO of the latest post, feel free to pm the user who needs it or let me know and I'll investigate it.

post when you no longer need your iso!, Don't hesitate to notify the person who needs it :)
People who have failed to buy without notice:a
- Starting fresh, so none atm

Blacklisted buyers

Unreliable updaters:
Warned: SZSZ
Banned:

~ Your efforts are appreciated!

Credit to bigheaded:
Current iso's condensed:

III: 6+
IV: 6+
VIII: 4+
IX: 2+ (note unofficially that magical lvl 30 also sells)

because my iso has widened or sometimes i pay more im warned? lol...

my iso changes with the supply on the mp and the event going on. right now im able to find all the items i need and if for some reason theres a shortage when i want to be muting more i just buy items outside of my iso. im keeping peoples MP clear of the items im saying that im buying ;)
Gold: 178,617.41
Jul 17 2020 09:45pm
@SZSZ It's a small effort to let me know if something changes. I've been keeping this topic up for 8 years for free. The rules didn't change since the start. I don't want to see this kind of attitude. It's not the first time you're being an unreliable updater either.
I appreciate the effort from bigheaded but the person posting here should be responsible for his own actions. I'd like to hear some sort apology of and a promise that you will do better. There are literally only 2 rules
if you cannot follow them and just want to show off your attitude, you're not welcome here and free to leave the topic on the blacklist.

As for jonwon since he's not posting here himself, it's better to keep him off for now. Can't really hold him accountable if he didn't post here himself.

Hey Everyone,

A lot of people are buying skillables off the MP for 1 fg. This topic is meant for those that want to help and be helped getting their ISO.
It's a nice and easy way to make some fg off of every climb. (With the items you would otherwise not even pick up or just shrine)
If you're new, familiarize yourself with the items and make some fg everytime you do a run:

DankeKong |Tier VIII Rare+ (2+), Tier IX Magical+ (1+), Tier X Magical-Mystical (1-3)
  • SZSZ |Suspended pending reply
  • DankeKong |Tier III Arcane+ (6+) Tier IV Arcane+ (6+) Tier V Arcane+ (6+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+) Tier VII Arcane+ (6+) Tier VIII Arcane+ (6+)
  • BWConformity |Tier I Relic+ (10+) Tier II Relic+ (10+) Tier III Epic+ (9+) Tier IV Godly+ (8+) Tier V Legendary+ (7+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+) Tier VII Mythical+ (5+) Tier VIII Angelic+ (4+)

Explanation:

etc.

Since I've been getting some complaints about the reliability of the list and frustrations with people's MP getting clogged up I'll try to enforce some ground rules
to solve this problem.

1. If your ISO changes or is no longer valid, POST the new details and I'll update it. Try to be considerate of the trouble people go through to help us with our ISO's.
2. Keep it Simple and not too specific! (If you make it too complicated. For example: tier III +6 mana syphon, tier IV +233 mana, tier V +3 etc, it won't be possible to add you to the list, It's better if you make your own ISO topic in that case)

Shouldn't be that hard, if you notice your items are going unsold and it matches the ISO of the latest post, feel free to pm the user who needs it or let me know and I'll investigate it.

To get added to the list copy the below and paste into a reply, filling out your account number, acc name and ISO.
Code
[*][B][URL=http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=your account number here] your name here [/URL] [SIZE=4]|[/SIZE][/B][B][COLOR=blue]your iso here[/COLOR][/B]

Account number can be found by clicking your account name in the top left, it'll give you a link like this: https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=193561
Your account number is the number at the end, use this where the account number is requested

post when you no longer need your iso!, Don't hesitate to notify the person who needs it :)

Blacklisted buyers

Unreliable updaters:
Banned:

Credit to bigheaded:
Current iso's condensed:

This post was edited by SotenXue on Jul 17 2020 09:56pm
Gold: 7,177.65
Trader: Trusted
Jul 17 2020 10:54pm
Not sure what happened with my name on the list, but yes this is my updated iso as of yesterday.

JonWon |Tier X Rare+(2+), Tier XI Magical+(1+), Tier XII Magical+(1+)

Thanks SotenXue & Bigheaded :)
Jul 18 2020 04:04am
Quote (SotenXue @ Jul 17 2020 11:45pm)
@SZSZ It's a small effort to let me know if something changes. I've been keeping this topic up for 8 years for free. The rules didn't change since the start. I don't want to see this kind of attitude. It's not the first time you're being an unreliable updater either.
I appreciate the effort from bigheaded but the person posting here should be responsible for his own actions. I'd like to hear some sort apology of and a promise that you will do better. There are literally only 2 rules
if you cannot follow them and just want to show off your attitude, you're not welcome here and free to leave the topic on the blacklist.

As for jonwon since he's not posting here himself, it's better to keep him off for now. Can't really hold him accountable if he didn't post here himself.

Hey Everyone,

• SZSZ |Suspended pending reply

Explanation:

etc.

to solve this problem.

Code
[*][B][URL=http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=your account number here] your name here [/URL] [SIZE=4]|[/SIZE][/B][B][COLOR=blue]your iso here[/COLOR][/B]

Your account number is the number at the end, use this where the account number is requested

Blacklisted buyers

Unreliable updaters:
Banned:

Credit to bigheaded:
Current iso's condensed:

I don’t think you read my 2nd paragraph or maybe you don’t understand the concept...I’ve personally listed the items that I will always buy for 1 fg! I have not listed the items that I will sometimes buy because it would then be my responsibility to always buy them, which I don’t want to do! This is determined by the supply on the market, my capacity to mute more, and the event that is going on.
Gold: 178,617.41
Jul 18 2020 06:53pm
@SZSZ Ok, technically it's still breaking the 1st rule but since it won't inconvenience people as those items listed for 1fg will still always get sold I guess that's fine.
The problem is your attitude, you could have just explained without the snide comments. This topic is for friendly people.
I'll restore the iso but the warning will take a few weeks to get reset. I hope you improve your attitude, it won't help you in real life either.

And as for Bigheaded, that would be really nice if you could help. I'll still maintain this topic as usually the motivation for people to do these things is temporary and not many are willing to do it for years.
It would be a shame if it died out. Maybe you can update it ever now and then by just copy pasting my msg and I will do an update every week as well. If there is nothing to update it will just be a status update.

Hey Everyone,

• JonWon |Tier X Rare+(2+), Tier XI Magical+(1+), Tier XII Magical+(1+)
  • DankeKong |Tier VIII Rare+ (2+), Tier IX Magical+ (1+), Tier X Magical-Mystical (1-3)
  • SZSZ |Tier V Arcane+ (6+) Tier VI Mythical+ (5+) Tier VII Angelic+ (4+) Tier VIII Angelic+ (4+) Tier IX Rare+ (2+) Tier X Magical+ (4+) Tier XI Magical(1+) Tier XII Magical+ (1+) Tier XIII Magical+ (1+) Tier XIV Magical+ (1+)

Explanation:

etc.

to solve this problem.

Code

Blacklisted buyers

Unreliable updaters:
Banned:

Credit to
bigheaded:
Current iso's condensed:

This post was edited by SotenXue on Jul 18 2020 06:57pm
Jul 18 2020 08:40pm
I explained it and you didn’t understand, which I would have been fine with but you had a very pompous response.

I’ll look into my attitude on this game and real life especially and make sure I keep you up to date on its status. People who ask for apologies are typically the people I seek advice from in the real world.

This post was edited by SZSZ on Jul 18 2020 08:43pm
Jul 18 2020 10:28pm

Completely agree it'll be a shame if it died out, just a really weird patch of LS right now, hence the frequent updates to peoples iso's. As i said thank you so much for your effort, i'll keep it going till christmas at the very earliest, feel free to pm me about anything. I'm expecting a lot more iso's as people start hitting t3/t4 muting where theoretically there is profit in buying off the MP at the cost of time, although at a gain of essences + prof.

I'll update every Wednesday/Saturday for the time being.

The only lesson I have to say to learn from this is that it would have been a lot faster to agree (even if you disagree). I understand the point you're trying to make although I understand SotenXue's point of view as well.

As i said, it would be a huge shame to lose you from the list as you're probably the biggest buyer.
Whilst you did update it, bare in mind it takes time to change the formatting of your iso as your iso is one of the largest so takes the largest amount of effort to update. (it was actually complicated enough that i made an error when i rewrote your iso)

For a person who isn't necessarily active in LS, they have better things to be doing than updating your iso to fit the format.
However in Soten's point of view i'd have probably warned Danke as well for fairness reasons as they didn't post in the correct format either,

Anyway, because i'm active in LS this isn't an issue so thank you SZSZ for continuing to buy and thank you SotenXue for the updates. Will be updating even if the ISO isn't in the correct format for the moment due to the volatility of the muting right now.
I'd rather you both left it at that for now.

I will update every Wednesday/Saturday until Christmas (probably longer) to give SotenXue some rest <3
#1616 is correct for the moment.

Next update on Wednesday, thanks all <3
Jul 21 2020 02:09pm
From what I’ve seen, these prices were only accurate for during faster muting events. The MP is flooded with items that the muters aren’t buying. I’ve been muting ALL DAY and all day yesterday and I’ve been full the entire time.

During muting events when supply gets used quicker:

During regular non muting events(these are for magicals, the more stats the more I’m willing to pay and I assume the rest of the muting community):
XII: 1+ (1 fg each)
XIII: 1+ (1 fg each)
XIV: 1+ (3 fg each) - I bought a couple at 4 earlier in the day, but there’s enough being listed at 2/3 fg that I’ll stick to that, because I can’t keep up with the all the items and PM’s saying “I have items on the MP for you”

Edit:
I don’t want PM’s saying you already have items on the MP. If you want to save some up for me then pm me, that’s fine.

Edit#2:
Quote (Bigheaded @ Jul 21 2020 04:14pm)
this is during a +EP event, i am hardly surprised there is a shift, as not only are more of these items dropping, but more people are solo'ing. Add to this it's a good welling event, the supply of items during this event will be extremely high.
But i agree, should you be getting spam pm's then a price shift makes sense, cheers.

MP was crowded before this event, but it’s gotten much more crowded now.

This post was edited by SZSZ on Jul 21 2020 02:16pm
Jul 21 2020 02:14pm
Quote (SZSZ @ Jul 21 2020 09:09pm)
From what I’ve seen, these prices were only accurate for during faster muting events. The MP is flooded with items that the muters aren’t buying. I’ve been muting ALL DAY and all day yesterday and I’ve been full the entire time.

During muting events when supply gets used quicker:

During regular non muting events(these are for magicals, the more stats the more I’m willing to pay and I assume the rest of the muting community):
XII: 1+ (1 fg each)
XIII: 1+ (1 fg each)
XIV: 1+ (3 fg each) - I bought a couple at 4 earlier in the day, but there’s enough being listed at 2/3 fg that I’ll stick to that, because I can’t keep up with the all the items and PM’s saying “I have items on the MP for you”

this is during a +EP event, i am hardly surprised there is a shift, as not only are more of these items dropping, but more people are solo'ing. Add to this it's a good welling event, the supply of items during this event will be extremely high.
But i agree, should you be getting spam pm's then a price shift makes sense, cheers.
Go Back To LS Trading Topic List
Prev1160161162163164170Next
Closed New Trade New Price Check