d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Trading > Muters, Glypher And Friendly People > Softcore - Especially For New Slashers!
Prev1162163164165166170Next
Closed New Trade New Price Check
Gold: 178,617.41
Jul 27 2020 11:39am
@SZSZ You asked to be removed from the list. So please, don't spam here anymore. If you have very specific iso's you can make your own topic and people will look there. Which should suit you better as well instead of having to follow the rules here.
I have been in control of this topic for 8 full years without any problems with anyone. Unless the mods tell me otherwise I planned to keep going for another 8 years without problems. If you want to be on my topic, stick to my rules, otherwise, just leave it in peace.
I cannot warn you again either, since you are already on the warn list. Next time you show disrespect you will be blacklisted.

Important! Check last post for the latest update!

Hey Everyone,

A lot of people are buying skillables off the MP for 1 fg. This topic is meant for those that want to help and be helped getting their ISO.
It's a nice and easy way to make some fg off of every climb. (With the items you would otherwise not even pick up or just shrine)
If you're new, familiarize yourself with the items and make some fg everytime you do a run:

Here's the list of items you can sell for 1 fg:
  • JonWon |Tier X Rare+(2+), Tier XI Magical+(1+), Tier XII Magical+(1+)
  • DankeKong |Tier VIII Rare+ (2+), Tier IX Magical+ (1+), Tier X Magical-Mystical (1-3)
  • Flo13 |Tier XI Angelic+ Tier XII Magical+ Tier XIII Magical-Mystical
  • JakeTheDog |Tier XI Magical+ (1+) Tier XII Magical+ (1+)
  • BWConformity |Tier I Relic+ (10+) Tier II Relic+ (10+) Tier III Epic+ (9+) Tier IV Godly+ (8+) Tier V Legendary+ (7+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+) Tier VII Mythical+ (5+) Tier VIII Angelic+ (4+)

Explanation:

Tier I-III: lvl req: 0
Tier IV: lvl req: 5
Tier V: lvl req: 10
Tier VI: lvl req: 15
Tier VII: lvl req: 20
etc.

If u want join to this list just post your iso here :)

Since I've been getting some complaints about the reliability of the list and frustrations with people's MP getting clogged up I'll try to enforce some ground rules
to solve this problem.

1. If your ISO changes or is no longer valid, POST the new details and I'll update it. Try to be considerate of the trouble people go through to help us with our ISO's.
2. Keep it Simple and not too specific! (If you make it too complicated. For example: tier III +6 mana syphon, tier IV +233 mana, tier V +3 etc, it won't be possible to add you to the list, It's better if you make your own ISO topic in that case)

Shouldn't be that hard, if you notice your items are going unsold and it matches the ISO of the latest post, feel free to pm the user who needs it or let me know and I'll investigate it.

To get added to the list copy the below and paste into a reply, filling out your account number, acc name and ISO.
Code
[*][B][URL=http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=your account number here] your name here [/URL] [SIZE=4]|[/SIZE][/B][B][COLOR=blue]your iso here[/COLOR][/B]

Account number can be found by clicking your account name in the top left, it'll give you a link like this: https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=193561
Your account number is the number at the end, use this where the account number is requested

post when you no longer need your iso!, Don't hesitate to notify the person who needs it :)

People who have failed to buy without notice:
- Starting fresh, so none atm

Blacklisted buyers

Unreliable updaters/blacklisted unfriendly players:
Warned: SZSZ
Banned:

~ Your efforts are appreciated!

Credit to
bigheaded:
Current iso's condensed:

27-07-2020 (not up to date)

I: 10+
II: 10+
III: 9+
IV: 8+
V: 7+
VI: 6+
VII: 5+
VIII: 2+
IX: 1+
X: 1+
XI: 1+
XII: 1+
XIII: 1+

This post was edited by SotenXue on Jul 27 2020 11:46am
Gold: 8,531.23
Jul 27 2020 03:50pm
DankeKong |Tier VIII Angelic+ (4+), Tier IX Rare+ (2+), Tier X Magical-Mythical (1-5)

Updated.
Jul 28 2020 12:48am

Hey Everyone,

A lot of people are buying skillables off the MP for 1 fg. This topic is meant for those that want to help and be helped getting their ISO.
It's a nice and easy way to make some fg off of every climb. (With the items you would otherwise not even pick up or just shrine)
If you're new, familiarize yourself with the items and make some fg everytime you do a run:

• DankeKong |Tier VIII Angelic+ (4+), Tier IX Rare+ (2+), Tier X Magical-Mythical (1-5)
  • BWConformity |Tier I Relic+ (10+) Tier II Relic+ (10+) Tier III Epic+ (9+) Tier IV Godly+ (8+) Tier V Legendary+ (7+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+) Tier VII Mythical+ (5+) Tier VIII Angelic+ (4+)

Explanation:

etc.

Since I've been getting some complaints about the reliability of the list and frustrations with people's MP getting clogged up I'll try to enforce some ground rules
to solve this problem.

1. If your ISO changes or is no longer valid, POST the new details and I'll update it. Try to be considerate of the trouble people go through to help us with our ISO's.
2. Keep it Simple and not too specific! (If you make it too complicated. For example: tier III +6 mana syphon, tier IV +233 mana, tier V +3 etc, it won't be possible to add you to the list, It's better if you make your own ISO topic in that case)

Shouldn't be that hard, if you notice your items are going unsold and it matches the ISO of the latest post, feel free to pm the user who needs it or let me know and I'll investigate it.

To get added to the list copy the below and paste into a reply, filling out your account number, acc name and ISO.
Code
[*][B][URL=http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=your account number here] your name here [/URL] [SIZE=4]|[/SIZE][/B][B][COLOR=blue]your iso here[/COLOR][/B]

Account number can be found by clicking your account name in the top left, it'll give you a link like this: https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=193561
Your account number is the number at the end, use this where the account number is requested

post when you no longer need your iso!, Don't hesitate to notify the person who needs it :)

Blacklisted buyers

Banned:

Credit to
bigheaded:
Current iso's condensed:

VIII: 2+
IX: 1+
XI: 1+
XII: 1+
XIII: 1+

Aug 1 2020 06:20am
No changes this update
Gold: 13,425.19
Aug 6 2020 11:46am

Hey Everyone,

• DankeKong |Tier VIII Angelic+ (4+), Tier IX Rare+ (2+), Tier X Magical-Mythical (1-5)

Explanation:

etc.

to solve this problem.

Code

Blacklisted buyers

Banned:

Credit to
bigheaded:
Current iso's condensed:

VIII: 4+
IX: 2+
XI: 1+ 2fg each
XII: 1+ 2fg each
XIII: 1+ 2fg each

Aug 10 2020 06:35pm
no changes this update
Aug 15 2020 04:46am
No changes this update

This post was edited by SotenXue on Aug 15 2020 04:47am
Aug 22 2020 11:41am
No changes this udpate
Aug 27 2020 07:26pm