d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Trading > Muters, Glypher And Friendly People > Softcore - Especially For New Slashers!
Prev1161162163164165170Next
Closed New Trade New Price Check
Gold: 14,460.88
Jul 22 2020 07:30am
Due to the current event, the amount of mutables on the MP right now cannot be muted fast enough by the muters. So please be patient if you have items on your marketplace.

There was well over 100 level 55 items at 5 fg on the MP, even with 3 people actively muting that level, the supply well exceeds the demand. If you wish your items to be cleared be prepared to not use my suggested price on the level 55 items.
I believe the level 50's and 45's are still both being fully bought out at 2 fg each,

The muters will get to your items when they get a chance, please be patient rather than pm'ing them during and for a few days after this event,
Thank you!

I will continue to keep an eye on the marketplace especially on level 55 items and update as necessary.

Important! Check last post for the latest update!

Hey Everyone,

A lot of people are buying skillables off the MP for 1 fg. This topic is meant for those that want to help and be helped getting their ISO.
It's a nice and easy way to make some fg off of every climb. (With the items you would otherwise not even pick up or just shrine)
If you're new, familiarize yourself with the items and make some fg everytime you do a run:

Here's the list of items you can sell for 1 fg:
  • JonWon |Tier X Rare+(2+), Tier XI Magical+(1+), Tier XII Magical+(1+)
  • DankeKong |Tier VIII Rare+ (2+), Tier IX Magical+ (1+), Tier X Magical-Mystical (1-3)
  • Flo13 |Tier XI Angelic+ Tier XII Magical+ Tier XIII Magical-Mystical
  • SZSZ |Tier V Arcane+ (6+) Tier VI Mythical+ (5+) Tier VII Angelic+ (4+) Tier VIII Angelic+ (4+) Tier IX Rare+ (2+) Tier X Magical+ (4+) Tier XI Magical(1+) Tier XII Magical+ (1+) Tier XIII Magical+ (1+) Tier XIV Magical+ (1+)
  • BWConformity |Tier I Relic+ (10+) Tier II Relic+ (10+) Tier III Epic+ (9+) Tier IV Godly+ (8+) Tier V Legendary+ (7+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+) Tier VII Mythical+ (5+) Tier VIII Angelic+ (4+)

Explanation:

Tier I-III: lvl req: 0
Tier IV: lvl req: 5
Tier V: lvl req: 10
Tier VI: lvl req: 15
Tier VII: lvl req: 20
etc.

If u want join to this list just post your iso here :)

Since I've been getting some complaints about the reliability of the list and frustrations with people's MP getting clogged up I'll try to enforce some ground rules
to solve this problem.

1. If your ISO changes or is no longer valid, POST the new details and I'll update it. Try to be considerate of the trouble people go through to help us with our ISO's.
2. Keep it Simple and not too specific! (If you make it too complicated. For example: tier III +6 mana syphon, tier IV +233 mana, tier V +3 etc, it won't be possible to add you to the list, It's better if you make your own ISO topic in that case)

Shouldn't be that hard, if you notice your items are going unsold and it matches the ISO of the latest post, feel free to pm the user who needs it or let me know and I'll investigate it.

To get added to the list copy the below and paste into a reply, filling out your account number, acc name and ISO.
Code
[*][B][URL=http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=your account number here] your name here [/URL] [SIZE=4]|[/SIZE][/B][B][COLOR=blue]your iso here[/COLOR][/B]

Account number can be found by clicking your account name in the top left, it'll give you a link like this: https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=193561
Your account number is the number at the end, use this where the account number is requested

post when you no longer need your iso!, Don't hesitate to notify the person who needs it :)

People who have failed to buy without notice:
- Starting fresh, so none atm

Blacklisted buyers

Unreliable updaters:
Warned: SZSZ
Banned:

~ Your efforts are appreciated!

Credit to
bigheaded:
Current iso's condensed:

I: 10+
II: 10+
III: 9+
IV: 8+
V: 6+
VI: 5+
VII: 4+
VIII: 2+
IX: 1+
X: 1+
XI: 1+
XII: 1+ (2 fg each)
XIII: 1+ (2 fg each)
XIV: 1+ (5 fg each) (note, if these are not selling reduce the price to 3-4 fg during this event)

This post was edited by Bigheaded on Jul 22 2020 07:31am
Gold: 930,730.76
Jul 22 2020 11:01am
Quote (Bigheaded @ Jul 22 2020 09:30am)
Due to the current event, the amount of mutables on the MP right now cannot be muted fast enough by the muters. So please be patient if you have items on your marketplace.

There was well over 100 level 55 items at 5 fg on the MP, even with 3 people actively muting that level, the supply well exceeds the demand. If you wish your items to be cleared be prepared to not use my suggested price on the level 55 items.
I believe the level 50's and 45's are still both being fully bought out at 2 fg each,

The muters will get to your items when they get a chance, please be patient rather than pm'ing them during and for a few days after this event,
Thank you!

I will continue to keep an eye on the marketplace especially on level 55 items and update as necessary.

Hey Everyone,

A lot of people are buying skillables off the MP for 1 fg. This topic is meant for those that want to help and be helped getting their ISO.
It's a nice and easy way to make some fg off of every climb. (With the items you would otherwise not even pick up or just shrine)
If you're new, familiarize yourself with the items and make some fg everytime you do a run:

• DankeKong |Tier VIII Rare+ (2+), Tier IX Magical+ (1+), Tier X Magical-Mystical (1-3)
  • SZSZ |Tier V Arcane+ (6+) Tier VI Mythical+ (5+) Tier VII Angelic+ (4+) Tier VIII Angelic+ (4+) Tier IX Rare+ (2+) Tier X Magical+ (4+) Tier XI Magical(1+) Tier XII Magical+ (1+) Tier XIII Magical+ (1+) Tier XIV Magical+ (1+)
  • BWConformity |Tier I Relic+ (10+) Tier II Relic+ (10+) Tier III Epic+ (9+) Tier IV Godly+ (8+) Tier V Legendary+ (7+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+) Tier VII Mythical+ (5+) Tier VIII Angelic+ (4+)

Explanation:

etc.

Since I've been getting some complaints about the reliability of the list and frustrations with people's MP getting clogged up I'll try to enforce some ground rules
to solve this problem.

1. If your ISO changes or is no longer valid, POST the new details and I'll update it. Try to be considerate of the trouble people go through to help us with our ISO's.
2. Keep it Simple and not too specific! (If you make it too complicated. For example: tier III +6 mana syphon, tier IV +233 mana, tier V +3 etc, it won't be possible to add you to the list, It's better if you make your own ISO topic in that case)

Shouldn't be that hard, if you notice your items are going unsold and it matches the ISO of the latest post, feel free to pm the user who needs it or let me know and I'll investigate it.

To get added to the list copy the below and paste into a reply, filling out your account number, acc name and ISO.
Code
[*][B][URL=http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=your account number here] your name here [/URL] [SIZE=4]|[/SIZE][/B][B][COLOR=blue]your iso here[/COLOR][/B]

Account number can be found by clicking your account name in the top left, it'll give you a link like this: https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=193561
Your account number is the number at the end, use this where the account number is requested

post when you no longer need your iso!, Don't hesitate to notify the person who needs it :)

Blacklisted buyers

Unreliable updaters:
Banned:

Credit to
bigheaded:
Current iso's condensed:

V: 6+
VI: 5+
VII: 4+
XII: 1+ (2 fg each)
XIII: 1+ (2 fg each)
XIV: 1+ (5 fg each) (note, if these are not selling reduce the price to 3-4 fg during this event)

i'd like for my iso and name to be entirely removed from this list.
Gold: 352,258.51
Jul 24 2020 12:46am
Still buying all XII and XIII

but NOT at 2 FGs each, idk who said this price ?
Gold: 14,460.88
Jul 24 2020 09:41am
Removed suggested price and removed SZSZ as per requests.

Hey Everyone,

Explanation:

etc.

to solve this problem.

Code

Blacklisted buyers

Unreliable updaters:
Warned:
Banned:

Credit to
bigheaded:
Current iso's condensed:

V: 7+
VI: 6+
VII: 5+
XII: 1+
XIII: 1+

Gold: 11,028.73
Jul 25 2020 01:20am
Ranked up!

Currently buying:
Angelic+ 25's
All 30's
Mag-Mythical 35's

For 1 FG each.

PM me if your marketplace is full, thanks!
Gold: 289,617.34
Jul 25 2020 09:55am
JakeTheDog |Tier XI Magical+ (1+) Tier XII Magical+ (1+)

Paying 2fg each on these
Gold: 352,258.51
Jul 25 2020 12:08pm
k i buy all XI XII XIII
2 FGs each
Gold: 178,617.41
Jul 26 2020 05:44pm
Stick to the format please so it's easier to update for me. Don't mess with the other parts of the post please bigheaded. If you want you can translate flo and danke's iso. Otherwise I will wait for them to give me the format.

Hey Everyone,

• JakeTheDog |Tier XI Magical+ (1+) Tier XII Magical+ (1+)

Explanation:

etc.

to solve this problem.

Code

Blacklisted buyers

Unreliable updaters/blacklisted unfriendly players:
Banned:

Credit to
bigheaded:
Current iso's condensed:

27-07-2020 (not up to date)

This post was edited by SotenXue on Jul 26 2020 05:52pm
Gold: 930,730.76
Jul 26 2020 07:03pm
Quote (SotenXue @ Jul 26 2020 07:44pm)
Stick to the format please so it's easier to update for me. Don't mess with the other parts of the post please bigheaded. If you want you can translate flo and danke's iso. Otherwise I will wait for them to give me the format.

Hey Everyone,

• JakeTheDog |Tier XI Magical+ (1+) Tier XII Magical+ (1+)

Explanation:

etc.

to solve this problem.

Code

Blacklisted buyers

Unreliable updaters/blacklisted unfriendly players:
Banned:

Credit to
bigheaded:
Current iso's condensed:

27-07-2020 (not up to date)

hes gotta be in control whether its logical or not, lol!

my iso:

Main Iso for lvl 55's:

3 fg for Magical
4 fg for Rare
5 fg for Mystical
6 fg for Angelic
7 fg for Mythical
8 fg for Arcane
9 fg for Legendary
10 fg for Godly+ Capping what I pay for 55's at 10 fg though

Paying 1 fg for the following as well:

lvl 10 Legendary+
lvl 15 Arcane+
lvl 20 Mythical+
lvl 25 Mythical+
lvl 30 Mystical+
lvl 35 Rare+
lvl 40 Magical+
lvl 45 Magical+
lvl 50 Magical+
lvl 55 Magical+

if you save up 5 or more lvl 55 Angelic+ items, pm me and ill pay you an additional 1 fg for each item after collecting them off the MP.
DO NOT PM ME THAT YOUR ITEMS ARE ALREADY ON THE MP.
Gold: 55,385.24
Jul 26 2020 07:10pm
Great job to all the muters....I wish there were more of you and that the rewards were better for your efforts!!! :hug:
Go Back To LS Trading Topic List
Prev1161162163164165170Next
Closed New Trade New Price Check