d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Green Bay Packers Fan Thread
Prev1124212431244124512461462Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 166.00
Apr 5 2019 08:15pm
I'd be pissed too if my teammates didn't listen

You think any receiver ever 2nd guessed Manning in the huddle?
Gold: 28,103.00
Apr 5 2019 08:42pm
Quote (Cummies @ Apr 5 2019 06:15pm)
I'd be pissed too if my teammates didn't listen

You think any receiver ever 2nd guessed Manning in the huddle?

Yeah id be pissed too if my team listened to the coach instead of me..
Gold: 166.00
Apr 5 2019 10:33pm
Quote (Vilify @ Apr 5 2019 08:42pm)
Yeah id be pissed too if my team listened to the coach instead of me..

Fuck that dude
Gold: 0.00
Apr 7 2019 10:16pm
Quote (Cummies @ Apr 5 2019 11:33pm)
Fuck that dude

B)
Gold: 400.50
Warn: 10%
Apr 8 2019 01:32pm
Quote (AmineA @ Apr 5 2019 10:12am)
I read the entire thing, it was a good read. Obvious it's a lot of opinion based stuff but I think it's got merit.

The biggest surprise to me was probably that Rodgers supposedly wasn't consulted on the Matt LaFleur hire, I was under the false assumption that this was going to be "Rodgers' guy" if you will... Tyler Dunne says it's not and that Mark Murphy was basically like to Rodgers: "Don't be the problem". That doesn't mean Rodgers doesn't like hire/LaFleur, but supposedly he had no input in the process?

I do find it funny that you came away with the take that Greg Jennings and Finley "are women" and not Rodgers lol. This article makes Rodgers sound fairly unlikable. Kind of like Big-Ben level of pettiness. Tough to say though because like you mentioned, the article only mentions like 4 Packers' names... there was a bit in there that Rodgers was changing McCarthy's plays at the line of scrimmage like a 1/3 of the time, and his young WR's (think they mentioned St. Brown) didn't know whether to run Rodgers' plays or McCarthy's lmao

Cobb, Jordy, Ryan Grant, and several offensive linemen are coming out and calling the story complete BS. Go watch Kuhns retirement speech, look at the things ha-ha has said. I find it funny that the couple guys that left on bad notes are the ones coming out and saying these things. Greg was a typical Diva receiver, as with Finley. I went ahead and read the rest and to me it seems to be a continuation of the two trick pony, Gren and Finley, trying to stay relevant. Rogder's hasn't come out and attempted to defend himself either, players have, past and present, and that's enough for me to consider the illegitimacy. Aaron changing Mike's plays i don't have an issue with, the playbook was outdated and predictable, as everyone and their mother was aware of. Aaron simply had a bad year, he held onto the ball and didn't hit his relief routes. He played on a bum leg and that resulted in lower than average play given his ceiling, which between him and mahomes, are the two the highest in the league.

This post was edited by crunkinator on Apr 8 2019 01:38pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Apr 8 2019 02:00pm
Quote (crunkinator @ Apr 8 2019 03:32pm)
Cobb, Jordy, Ryan Grant, and several offensive linemen are coming out and calling the story complete BS. Go watch Kuhns retirement speech, look at the things ha-ha has said. I find it funny that the couple guys that left on bad notes are the ones coming out and saying these things. Greg was a typical Diva receiver, as with Finley. I went ahead and read the rest and to me it seems to be a continuation of the two trick pony, Gren and Finley, trying to stay relevant. Rogder's hasn't come out and attempted to defend himself either, players have, past and present, and that's enough for me to consider the illegitimacy. Aaron changing Mike's plays i don't have an issue with, the playbook was outdated and predictable, as everyone and their mother was aware of. Aaron simply had a bad year, he held onto the ball and didn't hit his relief routes. He played on a bum leg and that resulted in lower than average play given his ceiling, which between him and mahomes, are the two the highest in the league.

you don't have a problem the way Rodgers acted if those anecdotes that that Jennings and Finley provided are true?
Apr 8 2019 05:15pm
Quote (AmineA @ Apr 8 2019 03:00pm)
you don't have a problem the way Rodgers acted if those anecdotes that that Jennings and Finley provided are true?

Last year was his first year not making the playoffs starting most games during the season, as in not being injured,,since his first appearance. He has carried a talent deprived team. More players are coming forward, including Mike, and said most if not all of this report is bullshit. I'm wildly unconcerned. He goes 21tds/3ints and doesn't make the playoffs in a revived nfc north and apparently everything is falling apart. This is some typical off season click bait.

This post was edited by crunkinator on Apr 8 2019 05:16pm
Gold: 1,120.01
Apr 8 2019 05:17pm
Quote (crunkinator @ Apr 8 2019 07:15pm)
Last year was his first year not making the playoffs starting most games during the season, as in not being injured,,since his first appearance. He has carried a talent deprived team. More players are coming forward, including Mike, and said most if not all of this report is bullshit. I'm wildly unconcerned. He goes 21tds/3ints and doesn't make the playoffs in a revived nfc north and apparently everything is falling apart. This is some typical off season click bait.

So you are okay with arguably the greatest QB talent-wise to ever play in the NFL only winning 1 superbowl? You don't think any of that article holds merit?
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Apr 8 2019 05:38pm
Quote (crunkinator @ Apr 8 2019 07:15pm)

lol, not sure why you quoted me as that didn't answer my question, which a yes or no would've sufficed. I'm aware how good of a QB Rodgers is. I, as a patriots fan accepted some of the Wickersham article/expose on the patriots as mostly true, but in no where in that article did it portray Brady in nearly as close to a poor light as this (Dunne) BR article portrays Rodgers. Actually, the one positive for Rodgers would be the article makes it sound like he really cares about winning, which is a good thing lol.
Apr 9 2019 04:33am
Quote (AmineA @ Apr 8 2019 06:38pm)
lol, not sure why you quoted me as that didn't answer my question, which a yes or no would've sufficed. I'm aware how good of a QB Rodgers is. I, as a patriots fan accepted some of the Wickersham article/expose on the patriots as mostly true, but in no where in that article did it portray Brady in nearly as close to a poor light as this (Dunne) BR article portrays Rodgers. Actually, the one positive for Rodgers would be the article makes it sound like he really cares about winning, which is a good thing lol.

I don't believe a solid 90% of that article, there's a couple parts, that if they were true, i may have a problem with, but i simply don't believe it. Being openly aware that you're cheating, and proved of that, and destroying evidence, being a cell phone, in my opinion, does not compare in any way to a smear article. As in i much rather have reaching smear article in the off season than being guilty of cheating. It has taken greg jennings, what, like how many years now for anyone to listen to anything he has to say? And now it's only because we didn't make it to the playoffs, if we would've had a better year, this article would've never been released.

Quote (Greet @ Apr 8 2019 06:17pm)
So you are okay with arguably the greatest QB talent-wise to ever play in the NFL only winning 1 superbowl? You don't think any of that article holds merit?

How many superbowls has Tom Brady won without a t10 defense in his career? The packer's have squandered his talent much like they did with Favre, because of our mostly mild mannered fan-base, our franchise feels it can ride a single success further than what they should. So no i'm not ecstatic, but i'm not upset either, any given Sunday we have the ability to beat anyone in the league because of one guy, and not many teams can say that so i consider myself fortunate to be a part of this fan-base. They've taken the first steps to achieve the T10 defense winning formula, i'm rather excited right now and this article is so silly that I won't have it ruin it for me.

This post was edited by crunkinator on Apr 9 2019 04:34am
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1124212431244124512461462Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll