d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Uber Bowazon
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,853.60
Apr 1 2024 04:49am
Quote (babun1024 @ Apr 1 2024 07:40pm)
You don't miss anything because there is never a single target in ubertrist and windforce does massive dmg against demons if you wear LoH. I still think you'll fail in your endeavor und you just jab them with dracs and gobllin toes on.

You'll know the correct answer only after trying. Theory doesn't always work. Try Ubers with WF. I believe it'll work but not in a way how you think now ;)

I've found Silence is another option vs Uber-Meph. Hit Blinds Target will override Life Tap though.

Hm... WWS or Silence, which is better?
Gold: 1,853.60
Apr 3 2024 07:52am
I've just got a new Torch.

Uber Diablo: The easiest one. Just Strafe. Done.
Uber Baal: Distracted minions with Decoy and Valkyrie. Strafed and done.
Uber Mephisto: Too many minions forced me to use Guided Arrow instead. Valkyrie survived surprisingly and helped me a lot.

General Gears:
Giant Skull(Um, Um), Mist(Colossus Crossbow), Rattlecage(UM), Highlord's, Dracul's, String of Ears, Gorerider, Raven Frost, Rare Ring(4Min/80AR/4ML/7LL/CR24/LR30)

VS Uber Mephisto:
Giant Skull(Ort, Ort), Treachery, TGods

Rattlecage is a surprise for me. I found it when I was testing in Chaos. And I decided to use it instead of Duress. It offers 25% Crashing Blow and Hit Causes Monster To Flee. This is THE armor.

Skill wise, I've maxed Strafe, Guided Arrow, Inner Sight and Valkyrie, and put all remains into Decoy.

Thanks to all of you here, I have completed my challenge.

is my master Yoda.
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll