d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > You Can Now Craft Shako!
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 11 2024 12:48pm
Quote (godxsherps @ 11 Feb 2024 16:16)
You should see my posts in the trading section, I’m there all the time lol.
D4 is the only game I’m currently playing. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Doesn’t feel like 99% of player base either, still lots of trading happening every day.
It’s more like 99% of the people that come to this subforum are saying fuck this game and they come here for the echo chamber of D4 is trash so their opinions can be validated and they can feel better about themselves

Dont overthink this too much, theres only one thing constant, d4 still garbage.
Gold: 5.50
Feb 11 2024 12:50pm
Quote (sekofena @ 11 Feb 2024 13:40)
This was a must have, totally needed.
D3 had set item rerolled!
As a hard core d2 fan i must take the fact that in D4 we don't have trading! You can't trade one unique for another! They are account bound only!
The chance to get one uber are almost impossible unless you farm duriel but his chance is 2%.materials are not easy to farm.
I agree in D2 this would not make sense but in D4 indeed it does.
Also ro craft the one you need you need to salvage not 1 or 2 but 5 Uber uniques, which is not easy to get/farm at all.
So yes blizzard that is a step to the right direction.

Completely agree here, for some weird reason the game doesn't have free trading. Increase drop rates to realistic chances, what's the problem?

If you want crafting in the game - implement crafting, and those crafted can be best items in the game also. There are examples on the arpg market already with crafting systems.
Gold: 1,890.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 11 2024 12:58pm
Quote (curb @ Feb 11 2024 12:07pm)
Oh, well… as the original defender

The OG three kings of the d4 alliance league of truth and prosperity are as follows:

Shoresy
Igothacked
Crossed.

I'm sorry brother but you and jackherer didn't come to the defense of d4 until after the gigachads laid waste to this forum and claimed it as a lawnmowing board. We have ruled ever since; keenly keeping an eye out for a rebellion, ready to strike at any given moment.

We are Shepards! Tending to our flock. We try to guide the lost souls of the d4 enjoyers into the light, never wavering in our unending struggle to rid the d4 enthusiasts of their shackles. We do this because we are the watchers: the rightful rulers of d4
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 11 2024 01:06pm
Quote (zorzin @ Feb 11 2024 07:58pm)
The OG three kings of the d4 alliance league of truth and prosperity are as follows:

Shoresy
Igothacked
Crossed.

I'm sorry brother but you and jackherer didn't come to the defense of d4 until after the gigachads laid waste to this forum and claimed it as a lawnmowing board. We have ruled ever since; keenly keeping an eye out for a rebellion, ready to strike at any given moment.

We are Shepards! Tending to our flock. We try to guide the lost souls of the d4 enjoyers into the light, never wavering in our unending struggle to rid the d4 enthusiasts of their shackles. We do this because we are the watchers: the rightful rulers of d4

:rofl:
oh wow that was a good read :lol:
saved on client as gigachad manifesto.txt
Gold: 8,945.00
Feb 11 2024 01:35pm
Quote (curb @ Feb 11 2024 08:04am)
Feel out of the loop.

What the fuck is going on here now?

Apparently when salvaging uniques get “sparks” then can use alchemist to make new unique that you want.

Gold: 409.28
Feb 11 2024 01:42pm
Quote (Vtrix @ Feb 11 2024 11:10am)
Get over yourself. No 1 comes in here to feel "better about themselves" because they share their opinions. It seems like.you do get but hurt tho when someone doesn't like.the game. Just because you play an absolute stupid gsme and think it's objectively good isn't really other ppls issue lol

I don’t get hurt at all, I post logical reasoning to why I think they’re wrong, how they take that is up to them. I never say I am right and you are wrong because all I do is share my own opinion. It’s a lot of the people in the sub forum that take it the wrong way and can’t have an actual conversation and have to do what you did to try to make me look like the bad guy when I’m just sharing my opinion and some of y’all can’t handle it.
Gold: 409.28
Feb 11 2024 01:47pm
Quote (Madmaxio @ Feb 11 2024 12:44pm)
Looks like you don't understand the point. Let me repeat - you can craft items of any power you like, if blizzard allows you that. But there is class of items which are drops, and those items define the franchise.

Remove those items and you will get another generic arpg - partially this already happened sadly.

Got a simple question to you - do you remember at least one name of "aspects"? Or do you even care about them, or do you have any excitement when legendary items drop?

I’m trying really hard to make sense of that first paragraph. I think you lost track mid way through.
But I think my answer is that you still have to grind for drops to create the item. Which is 5 Uber uniques to make 1, that’s still a grind and makes for a fun targeted gear farm imo.
Yes I remember the name of aspects and I wouldn’t say I get excited for a legendary drop but I do for Uber uniques 🤷🏻‍♂️
Gold: 0.00
Feb 11 2024 01:50pm
Quote (godxsherps @ 11 Feb 2024 20:42)
I don’t get hurt at all, I post logical reasoning to why I think they’re wrong, how they take that is up to them. I never say I am right and you are wrong because all I do is share my own opinion. It’s a lot of the people in the sub forum that take it the wrong way and can’t have an actual conversation and have to do what you did to try to make me look like the bad guy when I’m just sharing my opinion and some of y’all can’t handle it.

The only thing i couldnt handle been 100% of holes in d4 edition of swiss cheese
Gold: 4.00
Feb 11 2024 02:25pm
Quote (zorzin @ Feb 11 2024 01:58pm)

Shoresy
Igothacked
Crossed.

I mean, I have been telling everyone to give their balls a tug... soooo Even Kings have Daddies.. :D

and it's not like I was here prior to launch, during early access, after normal release, and up until the reset of D2s ladder... not to mention more than double the days on JSP as you have posts.. suppose I was just busy with life rather than continuously letting idiots know they're idiots. I mean, at some point that's just idiotic in itself... no? But I regress, Original Defender and Daddy of The Three King OGs, signing out!
Gold: 1,890.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 11 2024 03:25pm
Quote (curb @ Feb 11 2024 03:25pm)
I mean, I have been telling everyone to give their balls a tug... soooo Even Kings have Daddies.. :D

and it's not like I was here prior to launch, during early access, after normal release, and up until the reset of D2s ladder... not to mention more than double the days on JSP as you have posts.. suppose I was just busy with life rather than continuously letting idiots know they're idiots. I mean, at some point that's just idiotic in itself... no? But I regress, Original Defender and Daddy of The Three King OGs, signing out!

The d2 lawnmowing association, in partnership with team gigachad and the barn bros corporation have received your letter of intent to classify yourself as the Daddy of the three OG kings. Please be patient while this is debated amongst us and we will let you know our decision shortly.
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll