d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > You Can Now Craft Shako!
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 30%
Feb 11 2024 11:06am
Quote (zeLL072 @ Feb 11 2024 05:38pm)
one of the hardest thing in life is letting people like you understand that what they think is not what everyone think

you mean people like you ^_^

cause seriously, no one likes d4 wtf brother its shit
player charts look like temperature in january
Gold: 4.00
Feb 11 2024 11:07am
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Feb 11 2024 11:51am)
d4 defenders popping out of the woodwork cause blizz probably gave out an incentive to their marking team last week

Oh, well… as the original defender, i was curious as to what the original post was even about. Patch notes? What are those?!

But you’d still have to find 5 Uber uniques, but still seems like they’re constantly improving and already decent game. You should give it another shot! Pepperoni, Bacon and Mushrooms - gnomeimsayin?
Gold: 1,749.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 11 2024 11:07am
Quote (godxsherps @ Feb 11 2024 09:20am)
That’s why they were iconic? That seems like an opinion mate, we all play games for different reasons. Imo it doesn’t matter where the items come from as long as they make me more powerful and able to kill more demons faster that’s all that matters to me

Brother, I can assure you it is morr then the opinion of one person

This post was edited by Vtrix on Feb 11 2024 11:07am
Gold: 1,749.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 11 2024 11:10am
Quote (godxsherps @ Feb 11 2024 10:16am)
You should see my posts in the trading section, I’m there all the time lol.
D4 is the only game I’m currently playing. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Doesn’t feel like 99% of player base either, still lots of trading happening every day.
It’s more like 99% of the people that come to this subforum are saying fuck this game and they come here for the echo chamber of D4 is trash so their opinions can be validated and they can feel better about themselves

Get over yourself. No 1 comes in here to feel "better about themselves" because they share their opinions. It seems like.you do get but hurt tho when someone doesn't like.the game. Just because you play an absolute stupid gsme and think it's objectively good isn't really other ppls issue lol
Gold: 4.00
Feb 11 2024 11:14am
Quote (zeLL072 @ Feb 11 2024 11:38am)
one of the hardest thing in life is letting people like you understand that what they think is not what everyone think

This actually goes both ways. It’s something my wife has constantly pointed out to me… not everyone has the same tastes and that’s okay. So I’ve eased up on a lot of things.

I think what bothers me with the D4 Deniers is they won’t let people just discover that on their own. With the twenty people who browse this sub forum, they just echo the same sentiment, while most never even actually played the game. It’s like sheep just mimicking what others are doing… and they can’t see it.

Then there’s the whole attack every aspect of a game, oh man, these developers, my god, they’re so horrible. OH! Their life choices, no wonder! I could do a better job but I’m too busy with my paper route and rubbing mom’s feet before dessert. Aww geez.

Got to give it to them though, they make pooping a little bit better.
Gold: 770.00
Feb 11 2024 11:44am
Quote (curb @ Feb 11 2024 12:14pm)
This actually goes both ways. It’s something my wife has constantly pointed out to me… not everyone has the same tastes and that’s okay. So I’ve eased up on a lot of things.

I think what bothers me with the D4 Deniers is they won’t let people just discover that on their own. With the twenty people who browse this sub forum, they just echo the same sentiment, while most never even actually played the game. It’s like sheep just mimicking what others are doing… and they can’t see it.

Then there’s the whole attack every aspect of a game, oh man, these developers, my god, they’re so horrible. OH! Their life choices, no wonder! I could do a better job but I’m too busy with my paper route and rubbing mom’s feet before dessert. Aww geez.

Secret farming spot for those +1? :thumbsup:
Gold: 450.97
Feb 11 2024 11:50am
Quote (curb @ Feb 11 2024 09:14am)

not everyone has the same tastes is perfectly valid, within reason. if you see a kid playing with a tonka truck instead of a toy jeep you're not gonna raise hell over it. no big deal. if you see the kid start playing with dog shit and rubbing it on their face, it's common sense to speak up and take action
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 30%
Feb 11 2024 12:36pm
Quote (curb @ Feb 11 2024 06:14pm)

woman moment/10
goddamn empathy and sheeeit
"everyone has his own taste so let everyone enjoy what they like", "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", etc..

no. some people just have bad taste :mellow: usually the majority decides whats normal and whats not, and the argument here is that "its only a few of us d4 haters here so its nothing etc"
again no. there were hundreds of people here every day back when d4 was hyped. now its 5 on a good day :cry: so 99% ppl left, which is nearly a 3 sigma significance level on a good sample
the majority has spoken, ppl left cause GAME IS SHIT confirmed

sorry if i sounded mean but you guys need some tough love <_< lets not kid ourselves that d4 isnt boring and subpar in general
Gold: 5.50
Feb 11 2024 12:38pm
Quote (zeLL072 @ 11 Feb 2024 16:49)
spamming almost every topic with ''gameisshit'' ''d4bad'' or other things it's not hating on d4? lol, then i'll call you guys d4 lovers from now on

This was never the case, please prove it? Looks like you are just mad, bro.

This post was edited by Madmaxio on Feb 11 2024 12:39pm
Gold: 5.50
Feb 11 2024 12:44pm
Quote (godxsherps @ 11 Feb 2024 17:20)
That’s why they were iconic? That seems like an opinion mate, we all play games for different reasons. Imo it doesn’t matter where the items come from as long as they make me more powerful and able to kill more demons faster that’s all that matters to me

Looks like you don't understand the point. Let me repeat - you can craft items of any power you like, if blizzard allows you that. But there is class of items which are drops, and those items define the franchise.

Remove those items and you will get another generic arpg - partially this already happened sadly.

Got a simple question to you - do you remember at least one name of "aspects"? Or do you even care about them, or do you have any excitement when legendary items drop?
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll