d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > 21 Ladder Slasher Ideas Including Many Gold Sinks
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 42,090.94
Warn: 40%
Feb 6 2024 01:49pm
Patch Related suggestions:

-Base group (no specific name group) not guild name just blank - Looks cleaner and better if opening a group without typing in a group name were just blank and NOT your guild name.
- Dark Catacomb mode also for running maps as half of them are blidingly bright
- Emblems leave a mark on map like wells.
- Emblems say in chat what they did : *you lose xp, *you receive a glyph, etc.

(Emblems now do 1 of 10 things 1 of which is a trapdoor)
If in a large maze u get 5-10 emblems you're more than likely to drop down a trapdoor each time. Can the trapdoor aspect make the trapdoor appear but be optional if u have a trapdoor detector? I'm not sure why people are not talking about this more. This literally ruins maze exploring. It would still get punish almost every class like warlocks and headhunters and alchs and paladins and everyone else soloing but would be preventable in things like mirror mazes where its nearly impossible to avoid clicking the middle of the screen.

-If unwanting to make this change to emblem trapdoors then maybe move the emblem off to the right near the door and make it smaller so we dont accidentally click it if we dont want it.
OR
-decrease chance for a trapdoor from emblem in relation to the other possibilities.

With fishing getting another nerf and having to collect more types of fish than inventory slots it becomes extremely tedious to fish. Transmuting is virtually afk and u can collect 100s of items to do it for days or weeks with little to no effort.
Buff the fishing pond by allowing u to remove the lower tiers of fish from appearing so u have enough inventory space to collect the fish. Just mindlessly fishing requires 3 slots per tier if not more if ur hand selecting the stacks. That means after lvl 10 fish (tier 1-5 x3 types -mana, life,mana/life) ur doomed to constantly
have to nitpick through each individual fish instead of fishing itself.

alternative solution-
-allow mana life hybrid fish to auto stack with mana fish in settings
-make extra equipment slots apply to item slots even if at a nerfed ratio like 3 extra equipment slots=1 extra item slot

Other LS suggestions:
- Slower skilling events
- More global announcements - Maybe for muting or finding over a threshold like 200 ee/proficiency benchmarks
- Pause button for muting. suggested. Also, if there were a pause button then when you disconnect the mute would pause so you could finish after reconnecting. It really sucks getting a call in the middle of a transmute or glyph, or suffusence.
- Add Iso option on marketplace. e.g. Iso 30s paying 1 fg each and auto purchases and puts in vault if there's enough space.
- Allow Vitality and intelligence to add max life and max mana respectively but at half the rate of putting the points in your char.
- Lower the cap needed of elemental mastery to block/heal attacks from 1 type of charm. (current cap 100? Maybe put it at 50 which would still be incredibly hard and inefficient to use
- Softcore Proficiency protection. Pay fg to recover half of proficiency you lost after a death. In diablo 2 you had the option to pick up your body and recover a portion of xp lost. Dying would still suck but recovering a portion back after an unfortunate death could be a cool option.
- New building *BANK - You may deposit fg from your account into your person ladder slasher bank in game however you may ONLY spend fg deposited on marketplace or vault, there is not removal of the fg back to your account. If someone decides they want to deposit a large amount of fg, the only way to get it back out is through a 5% marketplace fee.
- Highlighted Marketplace option - Player can pay 10% fee cost to have their item be added to a "highlight" tab which displays all items from fishing rods to armors. People would often search highlight tab just to see what people are selling in general.
- Suffusencing can now convert hybrid comfreys or fish into pure life or pure mana. It would use the sum of both in its calculation
- Fishing rods can not be turned into essences but can be rerolled with essences for higher durability or possibly other add-ons
- Max stacks of fish increased per lvl (according to conventional fishing+cooking lvl)
- Fishing pond now can drop items as well as fish such as fishing rods, comfreys and possibly essences
-Map/maze secure time goes from 4 hours to 12-24 hours. This means you can go to sleep on an unfinished map and finish it the next day.

- Catacomb Tokens - Relatively rare items that can perform 1 of the following 3 functions
1) Reseter - resets all stats and ability points
2) Revealer - shows how many wells, flashes, trapdoors, enigmatic emblems and warm lights are on the map
3) Skiller - Grants 50 xp points any proficiency

- Community Piñata. It would have an enormous amount of life like 1 billion life. It would be a building option like catacombs. Any number of players can come in and attack it whenever. There is no group leader and thus no kicking. Pinata yields 0 proficiency. It is only there to break as a community.
When broken the community gets :
+1 event modifier added onto current event
Possible other options for community bonuses could be, +1 gp to each person who contributed, +100 proficiency into a skill of your choice, etc.

If you like these ideas. Take a look at my previous Bulk Ladder slasher suggestions:

Pay2play Ladder Slasher Gold Sink Ideas
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=83023468&f=272

Ladder Slasher Suggestions. More!!
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=84631130&f=272

10 Qol Ladder Slasher Suggestions!
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=84742420&f=272

If You Love Ladder Slasher, Read These Suggestions
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=91150553&f=272

30 Ladder Slasher Update/change Ideas
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=102006131&f=272

This post was edited by Bob888 on Feb 6 2024 01:55pm
Gold: 33,445.07
Feb 6 2024 02:01pm
monster who steals items or prfo would be amazing
Gold: 8,219.26
Feb 6 2024 02:07pm
Only get 1 vote, but I'm also fully in support of killing QOL changes (pause, fish stacking) and the pinata idea sounds fun but unlikely to make it to the game. Another idea in this vain would be a "fountain of goodwill" or something where you can drop fg in and once it hits a certain milestone does something similar to the pinata. Maybe 10k for +1 event modifier or something
Feb 6 2024 02:08pm
Quote (tor_zero @ Feb 6 2024 08:01pm)
monster who steals items or prfo would be amazing

How about monsters that have a chance to 1 hit kill you. I like that idea even better! :rofl: :drool: :bonk: :hug:

Quote (Thoover @ Feb 6 2024 08:07pm)
Only get 1 vote, but I'm also fully in support of killing QOL changes (pause, fish stacking) and the pinata idea sounds fun but unlikely to make it to the game. Another idea in this vain would be a "fountain of goodwill" or something where you can drop fg in and once it hits a certain milestone does something similar to the pinata. Maybe 10k for +1 event modifier or something

I like that idea. Fountain of goodwill. I think there is no true community type of activity but that or the pinata would really be something that everyone does together and benefits everyone.

Better less buggy screenshot for the record :rofl: I like the idea of pinata but its obviously too colorful for LS but something like it could be added no doubt and it would always give everyone purpose to log in even if u didn't like the event or have any skillables to do or want to climb persay.

This post was edited by Bob888 on Feb 6 2024 02:11pm
Gold: 57,292.36
Feb 6 2024 02:13pm
Quote (Bob888 @ Feb 6 2024 12:08pm)
How about monsters that have a chance to 1 hit kill you. I like that idea even better! :rofl: :drool: :bonk: :hug:

I like that idea. Fountain of goodwill. I think there is no true community type of activity but that or the pinata would really be something that everyone does together and benefits everyone.

try fighting a 4 corner monster with lvl 1 gear on. Also hardcore already has a super low player base I dont see how a 1 hit kill monster will motivate anyone to stick around.

Out of curiosity, from your last large suggestions thread you created, how many of those suggestions got implemented?

This post was edited by CARTRACK on Feb 6 2024 02:13pm
Feb 6 2024 02:23pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ Feb 6 2024 08:13pm)
try fighting a 4 corner monster with lvl 1 gear on. Also hardcore already has a super low player base I dont see how a 1 hit kill monster will motivate anyone to stick around.

Out of curiosity, from your last large suggestions thread you created, how many of those suggestions got implemented?

tor zero made a terrible suggestion and so did I. It was a joke.

The links are all there so feel free to check for yourself. Several things have been changed. Not all of the ideas have been exclusively mine I dont need or get credit for anything. If I make 100 suggestions and a few get added or it gives njaguar a few even better ideas then it's a win.
Gold: 106,742.36
Feb 6 2024 02:27pm
What is the purpose of the idea of ​​a bank? This idea is bullshit
Gold: 57,292.36
Feb 6 2024 02:29pm
Quote (Bob888 @ Feb 6 2024 12:23pm)
tor zero made a terrible suggestion and so did I. It was a joke.

The links are all there so feel free to check for yourself. Several things have been changed. Not all of the ideas have been exclusively mine I dont need or get credit for anything. If I make 100 suggestions and a few get added or it gives njaguar a few even better ideas then it's a win.

still didnt answer my question. lets try this again.

IN YOUR LAST LARGE SUGGESTIONS THREAD THAT YOU CREATED, WHICH (IF ANY) OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS BECAME IMPLEMENTED?
Feb 6 2024 03:03pm
Quote (Sqnman007 @ Feb 6 2024 08:27pm)
What is the purpose of the idea of ​​a bank? This idea is bullshit

Fg reserved for Ladder slasher only. Its a guaranteed gold sink.

None of the ideas have to be exactly as I made them.

In this particular case there could be a cap, or parameters to how u spend the fg. They're just ideas.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 6 2024 03:08pm
When someone has a new bill they want pushed through congress they dont come up with 20 other bills just to show they want to make a change..
Develop an idea, put some effort into all aspects of it and make a good, thoughtful post. Not 21 paragraphs of random ideas
Im all for change but this isnt helpful
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll