IF a few of these suggestions were looked into that would be VERY AWESOME! I think there is a lot of potential to make the game even more fun and dynamic. The majority of ideas have to do with new quests, characters, sprites. The game has gotten better and better even without any of these things and I'm very happy with ladder slasher as a game. So many massive changes the game greater like the disconnect fix, essence selling for muting and better well drops and events.
Let me know which one is your favorite suggestion in the comments below. Don't forget to hit that little bell in the corner and like and subscribe. ^njaguar ^kevin .
A lot of people had a part in coming up with these so let's see :) Here are my suggestions:#1:
A hotkey or option that allows for continuous monster spawning. This would save a lot of our 30-year-old fingers, hands and wrists from further aging :rofl: . When you play the game for hours it makes a differnce!#2:
cosmetics- head/hair, feet, hands + pet. 4 small cosmetics you could add so u can personalize your main characters or multiple characters. Each cosmetic could cost 50 or 100 fg and very fancy cosmetics could cost 1000 fg for example.#3:
auto abilities- Like how fish auto stack after fishing, setting your abilities to trigger at XX %. This would help A LOT for mobile players and make ability usage more dynamic and interesting.#4:
3v3 group pvp- This would be absolutely awesome. People could host tournaments and come up with different group builds and challenge each other. As it's not 1v1 the group element would make it more balanced and interesting.#5:
Guild points back- when rejoining an old guild you get your guild points back that you had left behind. The guild points are registered in guild logs so it is possible to retrieve this information but I hear this is a big nono from people.#6:
New class between monk and ninja (viking). 40 all stats. Class can use clubs, axes, and all charms. Ability = attacks 4 random monsters or has 0 abilities but always hits 2 monsters- Seasons are becoming faster and faster. As we can see there is an alchemist in less than 5 days. A new class would make tons of people want to try reach it and try it out while also increasing the time a little bit between seasons. This name would fit perfectly in and wouldn't feel like punishment such as increasing the amount of doors.#7:
If not Suggestion #6 then make headhunter be able to use clubs :P#8:
6th spot for group climbs (observer) - This is just a little spot in the bottom where u could pop in to spy on groups and/or watch your buddies slash or chat.#9:
new quest (giant monster larger than a well monster). It can only be found down a trapdoor! Once found and killed reward = 1-3 gps and some Evil presence drops.
10) Class abilities- each class has a special PASSSIVE ability. Alchemist = spin detector. Guardian takes more hits from monsters. Samurai can detect evil presences within 10 squares, etc.
11)Proficiency gain below your prof threshold with diminshing returns- if I have 20 ice proficience, let me get ice prof at lvl 15 but less often than I would get at 21 where I normally start getting proficiency.
12) Armor pierce + power shot show as green and yellow numbers OR lines. This would make the damage output more dynamic and interesting.
13) Profgain shown at end of climb- Adding one more stat to a char besides acitions, max/min dmg, heals, etc.
14) One reset = One spinning sword in personal profile. 2 resets = 2 spinnings words or 1 spinning sword and 1 spinning staff. - this would give more reason for someone who has already reset the ladder to try to reset again.
15) accessory weapon (only certain mods are able to be used) Or make it so accessory charm can utilitize more than Enhanced Effect
16) 2 New buildings in town (the crypt + Gravestone)
The crypt is a new area like the catacombs but with increased monster difficulty. The gravestone is a new skill like glyphing and transmuting that gives you a chance to dig up any item that has ever dropped in hardcore.
17) Stat reallocaiton- This one is FUNDAMENTAL and probably could/should have already been part of the game. Transitioning from a solo char with solo stats and abilities to a group char is important. Being able to switch abilties would make climbing much more enjoyable and viable.
18) Vitality provides max health on gear. Vitality only increases physical defense on armors atm. Max life would make sense and more more rewarding for the stat.
19) Global game announcements- e.g. Every proficiency reached is announced! John has gained lvl 13 axe proficiency. Joe has achieved lvl 29 lightning proficiency (rank 22 on ladder)
20) Sneaky slowly weakens to physical damage- THe name of the quest is "soften the sneaky shell". It makes that melee should be able to kill it slowly but surely as well!
21) New monster or quest- A monster that splits like slugslider and gets bigger and bigger like bits and pieces but bigger.
22) 1 new monster ability- 1 monster has the ability to speak in chat every time it spawns. It could have a script of 100s of different possible lines.
23) All fish monsters can drop fish upon death. There are many fish-looking monsters. It would be cool to see fish drops maybe :P .
24) Add a fee to convert a HC char to a SC char to exceed the current 8 SC char LIMIT!
25) A new utility item for exploring catacombs to manipulate the map like break tharough walls or free explore etc. - This would give us something new to look forward to and use in explore climbs.
I wasn't opposed to a lot of these previously, so not opposed to some, maybe some need tweaking. I will get back to this but at least something out of this list could be setup for the New Year, even having an Acknowledgement of a usernames TOTAL guild points they have earned, no matter what guild they were in previously... and the Guild does NOT lose them... just an acknowledgement. Could even be put under Gold shown on the left for example: