d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Where Are All The Pro-vaxxers Now?
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 7 2024 05:03am
Quote (sw1 @ Feb 7 2024 03:35am)
If you think your not already part of a communism planet then your delusional, i have 4 years of tertiary in the field but once the final examination was on the referral system and to support pharma companies, I was out. I work with world champion athletes in the psych and physical field now out of passion with performance as the focus. Yes flu/cold is least of concerns, i just dont know why you attacked ^Tear when he intended no fasle information. Not surprised you profit from the scamdemic. We are done here, explaining the truth to senseless delusional clowns.

Ah, you’re an EMT.
Gold: 1,895.00
Feb 7 2024 05:42am
Quote (sw1 @ Feb 7 2024 03:35am)
If you think your not already part of a communism planet then your delusional, i have 4 years of tertiary in the field but once the final examination was on the referral system and to support pharma companies, I was out. I work with world champion athletes in the psych and physical field now out of passion with performance as the focus. Yes flu/cold is least of concerns, i just dont know why you attacked ^Tear when he intended no fasle information. Not surprised you profit from the scamdemic. We are done here, explaining the truth to senseless delusional clowns.

What exactly did you see as an emt that made you think it was a “scamdemic”?

This post was edited by dark-soul on Feb 7 2024 06:11am
Gold: 6.66
Feb 7 2024 12:03pm
Quote (sw1 @ 7 Feb 2024 10:35)

I was just joking about communism. I don't know your terminology as I'm not from America so I still don't have an idea what you do. I only responded to Tear because because in my view he was wrong and even the reasons for which he thinks he's right are wrong. He's a grown, strong man I believe he can defend himself.

I don't really aim to convince anyone on the internet. I know from experience that an anti-vaxxer or a "critical thinker" is very adamant in his beliefs and will think he knows better than professionals. I just shrug it off irl and proceed to the one who could benefit from medical advice. But here i'm venting, and if someone strikes up a good convo it's purely a bonus.

I didn't personally profit from the pandemic at all. It made my life at work more annoying. All i wanted was for it to be done with asap because all the safety measures at work and the restrictions we're imo kinda bullshit especially in hindsight. So much effort for very little benefit. I'm very much against medicalisation in general and i believe it to be morally questionable. There are many health problems for which the solutions are political instead of medical/pharmaceutical, but infectious diseases aren't such problems. Vaccines, antibiotics, antivirals etc are highly cost-effective from a public health and epidemiological perspective.

Oh wow, you're so eloquent: "senseless, delusional clown". I can vividly picture your amazing character.

This post was edited by Neptunus on Feb 7 2024 12:10pm
Gold: 0.00
Feb 9 2024 12:03pm
Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ Dec 30 2023 09:30am)
Great post

Hi ozzyarmy3:

This is JessiWan's real-life friend. She wants me to tell you she is incredibly sorry for what she said to you, and she wants me to tell you that she really begs for your forgiveness.

You really shouldn't take what she said to you seriously, because I can tell you that in real life, she is a sad individual. She is in her 40s, still lives at home, works only one day a week, has never had a boyfriend, has never even been kissed, and is really overweight and also unattractive. I am her only friend and I secretly regard her as repulsive, so she really has no friends.

I have known her for many years, and I can honestly tell you that she cannot control herself when it comes to her words. Her hurtful ways and her inability to control her mouth have gotten her into extremely serious trouble before. I have tried to show her that words have consequences, but she never listened. It's a pathology with her. She runs her mouth off, and hurts people in a very serious way, but she almost immediately forgets what she said. I am not trying to excuse her behavior, I just want to let you know that she simply can't control herself, so you shouldn't take what she said to heart at all.

But she always regrets the hurtful stuff she says to people. She intends to hurt, yes, but she doesn't intend for the pain to last. She wants me to tell you that she is extremely sorry for the things she said to you. She sincerely begs for your forgiveness. She begs for friendly feelings from you. She doesn't ask for your friendship because she knows she doesn't deserve it.

So, will you please forgive JessiWan?

JessWan's friend
Gold: 16,532.01
Feb 14 2024 03:58pm
Yea, i am wonder where these Pro-Vaxxers are who tried to kill us with their bs arguments how important that shitty vaccine is.
Gold: 88,000.00
Feb 19 2024 03:37am
i rather let my immune system do work then a vaccine
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll