d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Where Are All The Pro-vaxxers Now?
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,895.00
Feb 6 2024 12:23pm
Quote (Tear @ Jan 29 2024 01:44pm)
yeah but we all know there was a big part of the medical community who was TRYING to warn us the issues at hand and the difference here was they were silenced via the VACCINE companies, and our gvt.

those are red flags, and frankly probably why so many people woke up to the idea of it not being the best course of action.

if you get silenced for questioning science, its not longer science.

but thats in the past, and i dont really like to dwell on it, no reason to.

hopefully going ahead we'll see better data and better from our science community.

Maybe some were opposed to the vaccines we had available but I wouldn’t say a big part. Covid was really bad early on so the vaccines were overwhelmingly welcomed by healthcare workers from what I’ve seen
Gold: 5,248.73
Feb 6 2024 01:10pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Feb 6 2024 11:23am)
Maybe some were opposed to the vaccines we had available but I wouldn’t say a big part. Covid was really bad early on so the vaccines were overwhelmingly welcomed by healthcare workers from what I’ve seen

We probably just live by our confirmation bias,

My circles had good cops, good army, good nurses all losing their jobs due to force vaccination.

And I just lived to sources that were both FOR and AGAINST the vaccine argument, and covid lockdown argument.

Independent sources only, with credible backgrounds in the fields, not your GP at your local walk in clinic that can't even diagnose your basic flu.

And when you look at those arguments, they were very heavily favored against the vaccine.

The ones that were fore it, that weren't influenced by outside parties had weak arguments from what I was seeing.

But any vaccine that has zero long term data, and has killed hundreds of thousands of lifes, even if it saved the same amount "theoretically" isnt worth it.
Give people the PROPER education, and let them decide for themselves.

Gold: 18,182.00
Feb 6 2024 01:26pm
Quote (Tear @ Feb 7 2024 08:10am)

My circles had good cops, good army, good nurses all losing their jobs due to force vaccination.

And I just lived to sources that were both FOR and AGAINST the vaccine argument, and covid lockdown argument.

Independent sources only, with credible backgrounds in the fields, not your GP at your local walk in clinic that can't even diagnose your basic flu.

And when you look at those arguments, they were very heavily favored against the vaccine.

The ones that were fore it, that weren't influenced by outside parties had weak arguments from what I was seeing.

But any vaccine that has zero long term data, and has killed hundreds of thousands of lifes, even if it saved the same amount "theoretically" isnt worth it.

Well said,I in otherwords it's a scamdemic pushed by media and pharma company's.
Those good service humans you mentioned all know about water pH levels and how every sickness starts with a flu.
A covid test is an antigen test where everyone will have and fail a test If they don't drink water for a day.
Gold: 1,895.00
Feb 6 2024 02:54pm
Quote (sw1 @ Feb 6 2024 02:26pm)
Well said,I in otherwords it's a scamdemic pushed by media and pharma company's.
Those good service humans you mentioned all know about water pH levels and how every sickness starts with a flu.
A covid test is an antigen test where everyone will have and fail a test If they don't drink water for a day.

lol no

Quote (Tear @ Feb 6 2024 02:10pm)

When you looked at the data when the vaccines were released it was positive which is why healthcare workers were mainly in favor and most chose to get vaccinated. Not many healthcare facilities mandated the vaccines in the us at least I don’t know about Canada. There are some healthcare workers (unfortunately) who are just anti vaccine in general for any vaccine so it’s not really surprising. I agree educating the public is very important which is why COVID’s been such a tough topic with the influx of a lot of nonsense on social media.
Feb 6 2024 02:57pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Feb 7 2024 09:54am)
lol no

When you looked at the data when the vaccines were released it was positive which is why healthcare workers were mainly in favor and most chose to get vaccinated. Not many healthcare facilities mandated the vaccines in the us at least I don’t know about Canada. There are some healthcare workers (unfortunately) who are just anti vaccine in general for any vaccine so it’s not really surprising. I agree educating the public is very important which is why COVID’s been such a tough topic with the influx of a lot of nonsense on social media.

Pandemic must be paying your salary
Gold: 4,200.69
Warn: 20%
Feb 6 2024 04:05pm
Ded
Gold: 6.66
Feb 6 2024 11:38pm
Quote (Tear @ 6 Feb 2024 21:10)

Dunning-Kruger in effect. Plus you're falling to your own confirmation bias.

And to add, in general, a GP doesn't even need to diagnose a flu in walk-in patients. His job is to recognize things the bad flu cases, and conditions worse than the flu. You're super arrogant for someone who doesn't display academic literacy on medical and epidemiological matters.

This post was edited by Neptunus on Feb 6 2024 11:41pm
Feb 6 2024 11:50pm
Quote (Neptunus @ Feb 7 2024 06:38pm)
Dunning-Kruger in effect. Plus you're falling to your own confirmation bias.

And to add, in general, a GP doesn't even need to diagnose a flu in walk-in patients. His job is to recognize things the bad flu cases, and conditions worse than the flu. You're super arrogant for someone who doesn't display academic literacy on medical and epidemiological matters.

Finally a pro vaxxer with no statement but personal abuse to validate his decision of being a sheep.
Gold: 6.66
Feb 7 2024 02:28am
Quote (sw1 @ 7 Feb 2024 07:50)
Finally a pro vaxxer with no statement but personal abuse to validate his decision of being a sheep.

Goes both ways, the only difference being that I actually work 8 hours a day in the field. I do GP work, and have worked in the ER. So I have something to back my views up with, while I haven't seen any merits in the health field from other posters here. A common cold/flu is the least of my concerns, most don't need to see a doc to begin with for a runny nose unless their overall condition demands so.

I'm not from the US. I understand the American concern about the heavily for-profit medical field and the conflicts of interest that it creates. It's easy to blame individual doctors for incompetence when your target is the flawed health care system. And yes, vaxx makes dollars because creating one takes dollars too. That's how the world works. Maybe you want communism?

This post was edited by Neptunus on Feb 7 2024 02:28am
Feb 7 2024 02:35am
Quote (Neptunus @ Feb 7 2024 09:28pm)
Goes both ways, the only difference being that I actually work 8 hours a day in the field. I do GP work, and have worked in the ER. So I have something to back my views up with, while I haven't seen any merits in the health field from other posters here. A common cold/flu is the least of my concerns, most don't need to see a doc to begin with for a runny nose unless their overall condition demands so.

I'm not from the US. I understand the American concern about the heavily for-profit medical field and the conflicts of interest that it creates. It's easy to blame individual doctors for incompetence when your target is the flawed health care system. And yes, vaxx makes dollars because creating one takes dollars too. That's how the world works. Maybe you want communism?

If you think your not already part of a communism planet then your delusional, i have 4 years of tertiary in the field but once the final examination was on the referral system and to support pharma companies, I was out. I work with world champion athletes in the psych and physical field now out of passion with performance as the focus. Yes flu/cold is least of concerns, i just dont know why you attacked when he intended no fasle information. Not surprised you profit from the scamdemic. We are done here, explaining the truth to senseless delusional clowns.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll