d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > D2r Vs D4
Prev1394041
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 5 2023 08:53pm
Quote (AleKsRoBerto @ Oct 5 2023 10:44pm)
We will let you and your transphobic Choco butt buddy know if we ever need your expertise in stupidity

Lol OK there xir.

Gold: 1,577.99
Oct 5 2023 09:45pm
Quote (gudi @ Oct 5 2023 02:16pm)
ur perspective of twitch views is so braindead that u should consider going to a doctor.

game with new season vs game in the end of season. rephrase ur crap comparison in 13 days with d4 new season, and i dont even care if season2 gonna be shitty. gonna be way more views then d2r.

Just wanted to let u know ur comment is so bad as u think d4 is. Also d2r new season was such a failure that in launch it had 11k viewers tops. d2r dead. only botters and fg diggers.

lmk when u have a good argument

damn u mud lmao
Gold: 291.00
Oct 5 2023 10:39pm
Quote (gudi @ Oct 5 2023 03:12pm)
u sure? and if yes still doesnt matter, trade system isnt full tradable so even someone boting alot of accs, chance of dropping 1 rare item with 3 perf roll affixes its pretty hard and still isnt worth as much as a gg rare item in d2r. itemization in d4 is bad and we can all agree in that, anyone can reach 100 with bad items or items with 1-2 affixes good for ur build. d2r is different. some build NEED some items to work. pretty much basic exemple enigma. 90% of the builds need enigma. all bots will grind those hrs. ppl know in d4 that they dont need to buy a godly rare item to the build to work. they will buy it just to max theire build and make the stats better. with that beeing said, the items price drops tremendously. Another example is somenthing that i really own in d4 didnt use it or reroll an affix. i can trade it still but the value of it nowadays tbh isnt much. i did drop a perf 3 affixes double swing gloves in d4, someone could roll the 4th affix to perf and have a 100$ perf double swing gloves. still it isnt necessary for the build. the gloves that time could worth 5-6k fg, nowadays no idea 1-2"k? idk im not gonna sell it. the point is, boting in d4 is way more worthless then d2r. d2r becouse of the godless itemization, bots can have so miuch useful loot to sell that the game will always be diabot. like i said U NEED some items to work in ur build. d4 not. u can reach lvl 100 with sh1t items doing t40, and even uber lilith with some knowledge of the boss. d2r u need enigma, u need arach, u need that rare item with 2x stats+ somenthing. its completely diff. bots in diablo 2 games will always triumph then other games, even PoE. Myself that played d4 for like almost 2 months i dont even noticed bots. d2r its just shameless those ppl running 20 bots at once getting 20 griffons, 20 bers, 20 jahs, 20 coas at first day of reset. Ofc that has bouth sides of good and bad. good cuz prices drop and ppl can just buy theire gears and thats it, play the game, pvp and whatever they want, but ppl that rlly wanna enjoy the grind and find some items its pointless. d2r already lacks of endgame, and besides that u fighting for the grind not only the players X system, u fighting for alot of players using 12432413x bots. Thats why even i love trading and i would love full trading in d4, im against full trade in d4, it would just make another monetazing game for botting ppl. at some point i rlly understand any company that blocks ppl of monetazing money of theire game besides they only. This whole system its just so complicated that this toxic forum or kiddos ppl just want full tradable games and rage those that arent. but who cares d2jsp is basically dead. just telling some truth and my rlly opinion here for those who arent braindead. and i really dont think u are chocolatebears :bonk: u just like to troll and its fine u dont like diablo franchise after d2. But there is also ppl that just come here to spit out some bullsh1t in this forum and feel good about those miserable lives that rlly wanna monetazie tome forum gold of a website from a game. if d4 was full tradable market, 50% of this kiddos ragind would stop spamming here at this section and would actually play the game and trade, and ofc 90% of them would use bots.

Yes, trading is an integral component in an arpg and if d4 had 100% free trade, just like if d3 did it would have far more players. More news at 11

And just because the bots can trade more items in one game over another, doesn't negate the fact that bots are still extremely rampant in a game that has limited trading. As your initial point was claiming bots in d2r are so bad, which the same can be said for d4

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Oct 5 2023 10:42pm
Gold: 55,231.00
Oct 5 2023 11:16pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (zorzin @ Oct 5 2023 07:53pm)

Mhm well anything beats being an inbred red neck proudboy like you. bitch
Gold: 5.00
Oct 8 2023 08:04am
they wont remove bots, because they want to move you onto d4
Gold: 4.00
Warn: 70%
Oct 8 2023 09:06am
Quote (DarthMandalorian @ Mar 21 2023 09:09am)
D2r is dead

HR cheaper then in NL?
Mass bots no PvP
20 year old Game

ITS all but Not perfect

There will be No Huge Updates
The Last Updates sucking kinda too
Terror zones ok but Sunder
More crap rws

I wont go Back. this season was my last.
Maybe a good Mod Like pd2 with good graphic

But its my opinion

20 year old game? please don't mix it up with actual better games.
d2r is still better than this trash at any rate, combine d3, immortal, d4 together and they still can't even touch d2r added up.
D2r has many more players than d4 did and d4 was pretty much dead before a year even went by LOLz~

D2r will continue to thrive as you play your ghost town simulator (alone :^) )
Gold: 24,288.00
Oct 8 2023 04:01pm
Quote (AleKsRoBerto @ 6 Oct 2023 04:44)
We will let you and your transphobic Choco butt buddy know if we ever need your expertise in stupidity

Ah... transphobic...

Yeah, that's the kind of an insult I expect from D4 millenials, lol.
Gold: 55,231.00
Oct 8 2023 06:32pm
Quote (kayko @ Oct 8 2023 03:01pm)
Ah... transphobic...

Yeah, that's the kind of an insult I expect from D4 millenials, lol.

Meh it was facts not insults, but you’re a euro so I assume English ain’t your mother tongue. BTW You’re welcome for saving your ancestors in ww2. If it wasn’t for usa, you’d all be speaking German. Facts
Gold: 291.00
Oct 9 2023 04:16am
Quote (AleKsRoBerto @ Oct 8 2023 05:32pm)
Meh it was facts not insults, but you’re a euro so I assume English ain’t your mother tongue. BTW You’re welcome for saving your ancestors in ww2. If it wasn’t for usa, you’d all be speaking German. Facts

if drag queens did more baal runs instead of showing up at elementary schools, i think the world would be a better place

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Oct 9 2023 04:16am
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1394041
Add Reply New Topic New Poll