d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > D2r Vs D4
Prev138394041Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 291.00
Sep 28 2023 05:09pm
lmao 500+ users in d2r trading while the d4 players are just now getting home after picking up their Elliot Page minions from the gender clinic

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Sep 28 2023 05:12pm
Gold: 1,577.99
Oct 5 2023 10:40am
currently there are 1200 viewers on twitch for d2r and 800 for diablo 4. I know some of you are hopeful regarding d4 but it's not it.
Gold: 0.20
Oct 5 2023 12:16pm
Quote (Leul @ Oct 5 2023 01:40pm)
currently there are 1200 viewers on twitch for d2r and 800 for diablo 4. I know some of you are hopeful regarding d4 but it's not it.

ur perspective of twitch views is so braindead that u should consider going to a doctor.

game with new season vs game in the end of season. rephrase ur crap comparison in 13 days with d4 new season, and i dont even care if season2 gonna be shitty. gonna be way more views then d2r.

Just wanted to let u know ur comment is so bad as u think d4 is. Also d2r new season was such a failure that in launch it had 11k viewers tops. d2r dead. only botters and fg diggers.

lmk when u have a good argument
Gold: 291.00
Oct 5 2023 02:51pm
Quote (gudi @ Oct 5 2023 11:16am)
ur perspective of twitch views is so braindead that u should consider going to a doctor.

game with new season vs game in the end of season. rephrase ur crap comparison in 13 days with d4 new season, and i dont even care if season2 gonna be shitty. gonna be way more views then d2r.

Just wanted to let u know ur comment is so bad as u think d4 is. Also d2r new season was such a failure that in launch it had 11k viewers tops. d2r dead. only botters and fg diggers.

lmk when u have a good argument

d4 is full of bots too lol. d4 prob has more than d2r and poe combined..

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Oct 5 2023 02:51pm
Oct 5 2023 04:12pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Oct 5 2023 05:51pm)
d4 is full of bots too lol. d4 prob has more than d2r and poe combined..

u sure? and if yes still doesnt matter, trade system isnt full tradable so even someone boting alot of accs, chance of dropping 1 rare item with 3 perf roll affixes its pretty hard and still isnt worth as much as a gg rare item in d2r. itemization in d4 is bad and we can all agree in that, anyone can reach 100 with bad items or items with 1-2 affixes good for ur build. d2r is different. some build NEED some items to work. pretty much basic exemple enigma. 90% of the builds need enigma. all bots will grind those hrs. ppl know in d4 that they dont need to buy a godly rare item to the build to work. they will buy it just to max theire build and make the stats better. with that beeing said, the items price drops tremendously. Another example is somenthing that i really own in d4 didnt use it or reroll an affix. i can trade it still but the value of it nowadays tbh isnt much. i did drop a perf 3 affixes double swing gloves in d4, someone could roll the 4th affix to perf and have a 100$ perf double swing gloves. still it isnt necessary for the build. the gloves that time could worth 5-6k fg, nowadays no idea 1-2"k? idk im not gonna sell it. the point is, boting in d4 is way more worthless then d2r. d2r becouse of the godless itemization, bots can have so miuch useful loot to sell that the game will always be diabot. like i said U NEED some items to work in ur build. d4 not. u can reach lvl 100 with sh1t items doing t40, and even uber lilith with some knowledge of the boss. d2r u need enigma, u need arach, u need that rare item with 2x stats+ somenthing. its completely diff. bots in diablo 2 games will always triumph then other games, even PoE. Myself that played d4 for like almost 2 months i dont even noticed bots. d2r its just shameless those ppl running 20 bots at once getting 20 griffons, 20 bers, 20 jahs, 20 coas at first day of reset. Ofc that has bouth sides of good and bad. good cuz prices drop and ppl can just buy theire gears and thats it, play the game, pvp and whatever they want, but ppl that rlly wanna enjoy the grind and find some items its pointless. d2r already lacks of endgame, and besides that u fighting for the grind not only the players X system, u fighting for alot of players using 12432413x bots. Thats why even i love trading and i would love full trading in d4, im against full trade in d4, it would just make another monetazing game for botting ppl. at some point i rlly understand any company that blocks ppl of monetazing money of theire game besides they only. This whole system its just so complicated that this toxic forum or kiddos ppl just want full tradable games and rage those that arent. but who cares d2jsp is basically dead. just telling some truth and my rlly opinion here for those who arent braindead. and i really dont think u are chocolatebears :bonk: u just like to troll and its fine u dont like diablo franchise after d2. But there is also ppl that just come here to spit out some bullsh1t in this forum and feel good about those miserable lives that rlly wanna monetazie tome forum gold of a website from a game. if d4 was full tradable market, 50% of this kiddos ragind would stop spamming here at this section and would actually play the game and trade, and ofc 90% of them would use bots.
Gold: 626.24
Oct 5 2023 04:21pm
if everyone would just play classic everything in the world would be fine.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 5 2023 04:34pm
Quote (gudi @ Oct 5 2023 06:12pm)
u sure? and if yes still doesnt matter, trade system isnt full tradable so even someone boting alot of accs, chance of dropping 1 rare item with 3 perf roll affixes its pretty hard and still isnt worth as much as a gg rare item in d2r. itemization in d4 is bad and we can all agree in that, anyone can reach 100 with bad items or items with 1-2 affixes good for ur build. d2r is different. some build NEED some items to work. pretty much basic exemple enigma. 90% of the builds need enigma. all bots will grind those hrs. ppl know in d4 that they dont need to buy a godly rare item to the build to work. they will buy it just to max theire build and make the stats better. with that beeing said, the items price drops tremendously. Another example is somenthing that i really own in d4 didnt use it or reroll an affix. i can trade it still but the value of it nowadays tbh isnt much. i did drop a perf 3 affixes double swing gloves in d4, someone could roll the 4th affix to perf and have a 100$ perf double swing gloves. still it isnt necessary for the build. the gloves that time could worth 5-6k fg, nowadays no idea 1-2"k? idk im not gonna sell it. the point is, boting in d4 is way more worthless then d2r. d2r becouse of the godless itemization, bots can have so miuch useful loot to sell that the game will always be diabot. like i said U NEED some items to work in ur build. d4 not. u can reach lvl 100 with sh1t items doing t40, and even uber lilith with some knowledge of the boss. d2r u need enigma, u need arach, u need that rare item with 2x stats+ somenthing. its completely diff. bots in diablo 2 games will always triumph then other games, even PoE. Myself that played d4 for like almost 2 months i dont even noticed bots. d2r its just shameless those ppl running 20 bots at once getting 20 griffons, 20 bers, 20 jahs, 20 coas at first day of reset. Ofc that has bouth sides of good and bad. good cuz prices drop and ppl can just buy theire gears and thats it, play the game, pvp and whatever they want, but ppl that rlly wanna enjoy the grind and find some items its pointless. d2r already lacks of endgame, and besides that u fighting for the grind not only the players X system, u fighting for alot of players using 12432413x bots. Thats why even i love trading and i would love full trading in d4, im against full trade in d4, it would just make another monetazing game for botting ppl. at some point i rlly understand any company that blocks ppl of monetazing money of theire game besides they only. This whole system its just so complicated that this toxic forum or kiddos ppl just want full tradable games and rage those that arent. but who cares d2jsp is basically dead. just telling some truth and my rlly opinion here for those who arent braindead. and i really dont think u are chocolatebears :bonk: u just like to troll and its fine u dont like diablo franchise after d2. But there is also ppl that just come here to spit out some bullsh1t in this forum and feel good about those miserable lives that rlly wanna monetazie tome forum gold of a website from a game. if d4 was full tradable market, 50% of this kiddos ragind would stop spamming here at this section and would actually play the game and trade, and ofc 90% of them would use bots.

You seem upset, is everything OK at home? If you ever need a shoulder to cry on just pm crossed as he's very good at dealing with people's despair and hopelessness.

Don't give up hope yet barn bro! Season 2 is right around the corner and the twilight boys are going to fix everything, trust the plan!
Oct 5 2023 05:54pm
Quote (zorzin @ Oct 5 2023 07:34pm)
You seem upset, is everything OK at home? If you ever need a shoulder to cry on just pm crossed as he's very good at dealing with people's despair and hopelessness.

Don't give up hope yet barn bro! Season 2 is right around the corner and the twilight boys are going to fix everything, trust the plan!

o damn, please gimme ur phone so we can talk help please
Gold: 0.00
Oct 5 2023 08:16pm
Quote (gudi @ Oct 5 2023 07:54pm)
o damn, please gimme ur phone so we can talk help please

1-800-BarnBroHelpline its a toll free number so don't hesitate to call at any time! One of our qualified associates are willing to help you in these distressing times 24/7.

Remember you are not alone in your fight against diablo 4 depression, the barn bros are here to help!
Gold: 55,231.00
Oct 5 2023 08:44pm
Quote (zorzin @ Oct 5 2023 07:16pm)
1-800-BarnBroHelpline its a toll free number so don't hesitate to call at any time! One of our qualified associates are willing to help you in these distressing times 24/7.

Remember you are not alone in your fight against diablo 4 depression, the barn bros are here to help!

We will let you and your transphobic Choco butt buddy know if we ever need your expertise in stupidity

This post was edited by AleKsRoBerto on Oct 5 2023 08:44pm
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev138394041Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll