d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > New To Ladder Slasher
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 13,876.21
Jun 7 2024 04:16am
Hey guys

So obviously I've played some LS in the past, but never anything serious.

Starting to get into it a little more and would just like some advice / direction / pointed to some good guides

Things specifically I want to learn

- How stats work (I've seen the tutorial page but its a lot to take in at once)

- What gear helps me survive (solo v.s. team / different character types)

- What gear is worth the FG's (DUH)

- How do I best manage my characters / inventory / stash without spending tons of FG

- How does the ladder system work?

- Anything else I need to know / all tips / advice is appreciated.

- Do people team up to tackle grinding out in this game?

- Other things like fishing / and all the other side options in the game are kind of confusing to me ( I get I can fish and eat them for mana and life im not an idiot but it seems kind of like a waste of time)

Thnaks :D
Gold: 33,597.20
Jun 7 2024 04:59am
-seen the New to ladder slasher page, good

-armor with Enhanced Effect helps you survive in a tank sense but also damage/stat armor helps you kill them faster,

-all depends on gear vs fg

-make all the mules you can to save fg, the vault cost fg but pretty worth it

-dont really worry about the ladder system, if an Alchemist clears the MQ then season resets

-click fast as you can

-soon people team up, plenty solo
Gold: 33,597.20
Jun 7 2024 05:01am
Quote (CjDevito11 @ Jun 7 2024 06:16am)
Hey guys

So obviously I've played some LS in the past, but never anything serious.

Starting to get into it a little more and would just like some advice / direction / pointed to some good guides

Things specifically I want to learn

- How stats work (I've seen the tutorial page but its a lot to take in at once)

- What gear helps me survive (solo v.s. team / different character types)

- What gear is worth the FG's (DUH)

- How do I best manage my characters / inventory / stash without spending tons of FG

- How does the ladder system work?

- Anything else I need to know / all tips / advice is appreciated.

- Do people team up to tackle grinding out in this game?

- Other things like fishing / and all the other side options in the game are kind of confusing to me ( I get I can fish and eat them for mana and life im not an idiot but it seems kind of like a waste of time)

Thnaks :D

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=82660445&f=272
Gold: 9,321.80
Jun 7 2024 05:23am
You pretty much got all the answers in the first two replies.

Simple is simple:

Weapon: Enhanced Effect = more damage
Armor: Enhanced Effect = more defense
Main Charm: + Str or Dex for Melee character build, or +Int for Caster build.
ACC Charm: Basically Enhanced Effect Heal ... or Cast... only the Enhanced Effect works in this slot on the charm, other mods are ignored.

Character class... they all have selected items they can ONLY use... so you will build around those items... no point using a Barbarian and buying Daggers since a Barbarian can not use daggers... so when you click on a class... it will reveal what that character class can use. Simple.

Weapons have ratios based on stats like Str or Dex... if the weapon has a higher Str ratio, you want +str items and vice versa for Dex ratio and items. Axes are 50/50 ratio... so your str or dex items will be fine to use for more damage.
Jun 7 2024 05:38am
yes the stat ratio was something new that I learned recently, also so you said click as fast as I can, But I notice if I click the monster once it will auto attack until dead. does clickign faster make me attack faster??

What does Alchemist clear MQ mean?

Thank you all 3 of you

My only question left unanswered here would be whats my best way to earn FG from this. What kind of gear do I look out for / indicitaors? Like I notice theres always a +1 +2 +3 that I think counts amount of magic on items

EE seems to be the big seller though right?
Gold: 1,340.36
Jun 7 2024 05:46am
Quote (CjDevito11 @ 7 Jun 2024 23:38)
yes the stat ratio was something new that I learned recently, also so you said click as fast as I can, But I notice if I click the monster once it will auto attack until dead. does clickign faster make me attack faster??

What does Alchemist clear MQ mean?

Thank you all 3 of you

My only question left unanswered here would be whats my best way to earn FG from this. What kind of gear do I look out for / indicitaors? Like I notice theres always a +1 +2 +3 that I think counts amount of magic on items

EE seems to be the big seller though right?

I will start off with what is worthwhile selling:

EE (big factor) for weapons, armor and charms.
+Stat (this is based on weapon ratios, however, +int items are worth a ton if on the right item... Staff or Padded Robe... oh... robe is also decent)

Now... as for auto attacking after you click once on a monster, you can simply choose this option when in town and pressing ESC, you will come up with a window where you can select your choices of a few things... you can also see there are TABS, and you can set your Vault categories to your liking. So take a look at this as well.

Jun 7 2024 05:47am
Thank you guys

So it seems EE + (Class related Stat points) would be the mots profitable

So if its a dagger for rogue +ee & agility (or whatever stat)

I have the auto attack working, i was more so asking if auto attacking vs speed clicking makes any difference
Jun 7 2024 05:51am
Quote (CjDevito11 @ 7 Jun 2024 23:47)
Thank you guys

I have the auto attack working, i was more so asking if auto attacking vs speed clicking makes any difference

the game is based on 1 sec delay... doesn't matter if you click 1m times in that 1 sec delay... you only get one action... simple is simple

A rogue can cast... so they can also use a +int dagger instead of EE dagger... you need to get used to the finer points before asking to be spoonfed.

Note: All previous posts have answered your questions and you have been spoon fed... just click ... if you don't, you won't get anything.
Gold: 1,123.46
Jun 7 2024 06:20am
Quote (CjDevito11 @ Jun 7 2024 07:47am)
Thank you guys

Speed clicking hits faster in my opinion
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll