d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Official Philadelphia Flyers Fan Thread > Go Flyers
Prev1313314315316317340Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,995.01
Feb 11 2022 02:33pm
Quote (jackzors @ Feb 11 2022 12:59pm)
No surprise here. Coots underwent season ending back surgery. See ya next season, when his extension kicks in i believe.

i cant find anything on this wheres your source? wouldnt be surprising i expected this about 2 weeks ago to start hearing about long term surgeries
this season was lost a while ago we have too many out time to get everybody as healthy as possible and give them full recovery time to have our best chance at a rebound next season

tweet from j baskow- Fedotov has played 2 Olympic games, earned two victories, made 49 saves, with 2 SHUTOUTS #Flyers
havnt been watching the olympics but hes been pretty solid in the khl and a lot of comments saying hes the best goalie outside of the nhl
really hoping we trade jones at the deadline and give sandstrom games it feels like we have guys that can potentially step in and not be like 40 years old

we also have ersson whos been pretty impressive in the SHL we got a lot of goalies that seem like they are knocking on the door

lmfao i read these brotherly puck articles just to laugh most times i feel like the guys so out of touch with reality
this guy thinks were going to trade hart and provorov for draisaitl to be our 2c not even the 1c
https://brotherlypuck.com/2022/02/07/what-a-leon-draisaitl-to-flyers-trade-looks-like/

yeah give up a franchise goaltender and a solid top pairing d man for a 2c...great trade bro :rofl: not only does it open up giant gaps it finally fills the 2c spot like hayes doesnt even exist!
not to mention he wants to bring in koskinens garbage contract while doing this trade to help the oilers with salary cap.... fuck outa here :rofl:

This post was edited by dragoneth on Feb 11 2022 02:55pm
Gold: 5,812.79
Feb 11 2022 03:05pm
Quote (dragoneth @ Feb 11 2022 03:33pm)
i cant find anything on this wheres your source? wouldnt be surprising i expected this about 2 weeks ago to start hearing about long term surgeries
this season was lost a while ago we have too many out time to get everybody as healthy as possible and give them full recovery time to have

Flyers twitter and on the nhl homepage https://www.nhl.com/news/philadelphia-flyers-sean-couturier-injury-status-out-for-season-after-back-surgery/c-330711008
Feb 11 2022 03:38pm
Quote (jackzors @ Feb 11 2022 04:05pm)

oh wtf i went on twitter and didnt see shit and went to flyers site nothing but i guess its on nhl page :D
time for hayes and ellis to get it done too be fully healthy next season

This post was edited by dragoneth on Feb 11 2022 03:38pm
Feb 18 2022 01:53am
wont be upset to see them let jones walk after this season

Ivan Fedotov incoming, killin it for the russians
Feb 18 2022 06:38am
Quote (jackzors @ Feb 18 2022 02:53am)
wont be upset to see them let jones walk after this season

Ivan Fedotov incoming, killin it for the russians

let him walk? fuck that flip him for a pick at the deadline and run hart-sandstrom rest of the season

but yeah yeah fedotovs been putting up good stats in the khl for a couple seasons but does he even want to come over to NA?he might be a russia for life kinda guy one of the risks with these russian prospects
we also have sandstrom while his stats dont look it has apparently been impressive in the AHL and had the flyers franchise record setting 43? saves in his nhl debut and looked good in preseason games i think hes ready to take the step up as at least a backup
and a bit further down the line we got ersson whos supposed to be better then both these guys too
we also drafted kolosov in 2021 3rd round whos 20 years old and playing in the khl as well with pretty good stats for his age

we got some pretty solid young goalies in the system behind hart we shouldn't be rocking these 40 year old back ups every season
im going to be pissed if he have jones after the deadline hes played good but with the way the seasons gone this is when you give young guys a shot lets get a free pick and lets see what sandstroms got in the tank hes looked very capable

This post was edited by dragoneth on Feb 18 2022 06:57am
Feb 18 2022 09:54am
Quote (dragoneth @ Feb 18 2022 07:38am)
let him walk? fuck that flip him for a pick at the deadline and run hart-sandstrom rest of the season

but yeah yeah fedotovs been putting up good stats in the khl for a couple seasons but does he even want to come over to NA?he might be a russia for life kinda guy one of the risks with these russian prospects
we also have sandstrom while his stats dont look it has apparently been impressive in the AHL and had the flyers franchise record setting 43? saves in his nhl debut and looked good in preseason games i think hes ready to take the step up as at least a backup
and a bit further down the line we got ersson whos supposed to be better then both these guys too
we also drafted kolosov in 2021 3rd round whos 20 years old and playing in the khl as well with pretty good stats for his age

we got some pretty solid young goalies in the system behind hart we shouldn't be rocking these 40 year old back ups every season
im going to be pissed if he have jones after the deadline hes played good but with the way the seasons gone this is when you give young guys a shot lets get a free pick and lets see what sandstroms got in the tank hes looked very capable

he kinda sucks lol you think hes worth anything(jones)

wasnt he statistically the worst goalie in the nhl last year? under a .900 sv % and 3.58gaa this year
Feb 18 2022 10:21am
watching a lot of rumor videos today and braun was brought up as a trade piece that teams are calling about
i know a couple teams were asking about jones a little while back sounds like hes not teams first option but has interest
giroux
possibly ristolainen

frank servali says he thinks the blues are in on giroux and says hes got some vouches with berube being the coach and schenn having played with him
avalanche are also apparently wanting him and servali says it sounds like they are dangling justin barron +2023 1st round

id like to keep risto but if he doesnt extend we gotta trade him we cant lose him for nothing after what we gave up but hes on IR so if hes out long enough we probably wont even be able to trade him

going to be an interesting deadline most of the teams in on giroux have like zero cap space lol

Quote (jackzors @ Feb 18 2022 10:54am)
he kinda sucks lol you think hes worth anything(jones)

wasnt he statistically the worst goalie in the nhl last year? under a .900 sv % and 3.58gaa this year

not much but maybe a 3rd or 4th or something he started the season really strong but seems like hes fallen off a bit but its hard to tell with how bad the team iced in front of them is right now
hes got some interest i think we can trade him if we wanted

This post was edited by dragoneth on Feb 18 2022 10:27am
Gold: 0.00
Feb 18 2022 10:30am
Quote (dragoneth @ Feb 18 2022 09:21am)
watching a lot of rumor videos today and braun was brought up as a trade piece that teams are calling about
i know a couple teams were asking about jones a little while back sounds like hes not teams first option but has interest
giroux
possibly ristolainen

frank servali says he thinks the blues are in on giroux and says hes got some vouches with berube being the coach and schenn having played with him
avalanche are also apparently wanting him and servali says it sounds like they are dangling justin barron +2023 1st round

id like to keep risto but if he doesnt extend we gotta trade him we cant lose him for nothing after what we gave up but hes on IR so if hes out long enough we probably wont even be able to trade him

going to be an interesting deadline most of the teams in on giroux have like zero cap space lol

not much but maybe a 3rd or 4th or something he started the season really strong but seems like hes fallen off a bit but its hard to tell with how bad the team iced in front of them is right now
hes got some interest i think we can trade him if we wanted

Almost guaranteed when giroux gets traded, 3 teams will be involved to eat half of his salary.
Feb 18 2022 10:33am
Quote (Chadzle @ Feb 18 2022 11:30am)
Almost guaranteed when giroux gets traded, 3 teams will be involved to eat half of his salary.

flyers could eat like half his salary and still take like 3-4m in cap back no need a 3rd team tbh
plus were likely shipping out more then just giroux so we probably have even more cap space depending who gets traded first i guess but if a 3rd team involved adds value somehow im down

i wouldnt be surprised if the rangers were in on him too they seem to really want jt miller for a 2c but the nucks might trade boeser and keep JTM giroux would be a solid pick up and they can almost fit him in with their 6.3m capspace

This post was edited by dragoneth on Feb 18 2022 10:54am
Gold: 0.00
Feb 18 2022 11:35am
Quote (dragoneth @ Feb 18 2022 09:33am)
flyers could eat like half his salary and still take like 3-4m in cap back no need a 3rd team tbh
plus were likely shipping out more then just giroux so we probably have even more cap space depending who gets traded first i guess but if a 3rd team involved adds value somehow im down

i wouldnt be surprised if the rangers were in on him too they seem to really want jt miller for a 2c but the nucks might trade boeser and keep JTM giroux would be a solid pick up and they can almost fit him in with their 6.3m capspace

Flyers need to eat half his salary AND another team needs to eat half of that salary to fit onto most teams, (hearing top 3 are wild , Blues, avs)

Has nothing todo with Flyers not being able to eat enough of his salary

I'd much prefer JTM over giroux. Even if the price is crazy. Extra year + gg cap. Would fit perfectly next year losing Kadri

This post was edited by Chadzle on Feb 18 2022 11:37am
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev1313314315316317340Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll