d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > D2r Vs D4
Prev13456741Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.73
Mar 21 2023 03:23pm
Quote (underlord69 @ 21 Mar 2023 17:11)
imagine releasing a 20 year old game ruined by botting scum (which half of you probably are) as "remastered" and then have the game ruined by botters. Kekw

Probably the same people lost in imaginationland where D2 PVP is worthy of being a sponsored e-sport LOL fucking disgusting, like 100 full loot pvp games out many of which are actually a lot of fun that involve more than 4 buttons and the reaction time of a 40 iq blind fat kid with diabetes

The level of obese unshowered neckbeards that continue to exist on these forums is staggering! the majority of you not buying D4 are either A) Retardedly poor and malnourished or B) Malnourished and retardedly poor. It's $70. If $70 to you is a lot of money, like when you go out (LOL I know most of you probably don't do this, but just hypothetically) and spend less than $70 in a night having an OK time, you probably live in some shithole midwestern state where the average household income is 40k a year, or some eastern european hellhole incapable of defending your country from a pack of feral cats. Or something similar.

If this game gave me 1 single hour of entertainment, I got my moneys worth (and it already has! beta was pretty fun, bought the $90 package without even reading what it gives me. An extra $10? Sure, basically the cost of a 5 minute uber ride). If you played this for an hour or more, and you felt that your $70 wasn't well spent, then perhaps life really is that bad that you need to come to an online computer game trading forum to shit on it for X Y or Z reasons. Diablo2 was great 20 years ago. If you're still playing that shit now then yeah, not sure what to say.

It's ok to let go of the past! It is! I promise you! Just let go! Move on! You can do it! I have faith in you! How do you tell someone your life is fucking shit, you're suicidal, no woman wants to be anywhere near you, your family doesn't even want you around, and your dick is the size of a thimble without actually saying that? Read threads like this on d2jsp. It's all over the place.

Well, have you ever heard of standards of living? Even if you make 100k but live in st. louis.... You are comparable to 40k in a suburb in the midwest

'shrug'.
Gold: 30,150.00
Mar 21 2023 03:33pm
Quote (rinka @ Mar 21 2023 05:04pm)
in 5 more years everyone will have a bot for d2r

Why need a bot? just buy best gear on jsp with 100fg, let others pay the energy bill.
Gold: 2,840.00
Mar 21 2023 03:43pm
Quote (underlord69 @ Mar 21 2023 05:11pm)
imagine releasing a 20 year old game ruined by botting scum (which half of you probably are) as "remastered" and then have the game ruined by botters. Kekw

Probably the same people lost in imaginationland where D2 PVP is worthy of being a sponsored e-sport LOL fucking disgusting, like 100 full loot pvp games out many of which are actually a lot of fun that involve more than 4 buttons and the reaction time of a 40 iq blind fat kid with diabetes

The level of obese unshowered neckbeards that continue to exist on these forums is staggering! the majority of you not buying D4 are either A) Retardedly poor and malnourished or B) Malnourished and retardedly poor. It's $70. If $70 to you is a lot of money, like when you go out (LOL I know most of you probably don't do this, but just hypothetically) and spend less than $70 in a night having an OK time, you probably live in some shithole midwestern state where the average household income is 40k a year, or some eastern european hellhole incapable of defending your country from a pack of feral cats. Or something similar.

If this game gave me 1 single hour of entertainment, I got my moneys worth (and it already has! beta was pretty fun, bought the $90 package without even reading what it gives me. An extra $10? Sure, basically the cost of a 5 minute uber ride). If you played this for an hour or more, and you felt that your $70 wasn't well spent, then perhaps life really is that bad that you need to come to an online computer game trading forum to shit on it for X Y or Z reasons. Diablo2 was great 20 years ago. If you're still playing that shit now then yeah, not sure what to say.

It's ok to let go of the past! It is! I promise you! Just let go! Move on! You can do it! I have faith in you! How do you tell someone your life is fucking shit, you're suicidal, no woman wants to be anywhere near you, your family doesn't even want you around, and your dick is the size of a thimble without actually saying that? Read threads like this on d2jsp. It's all over the place.

wow that's grim

ppl just want the game they love to continue existing man. maybe we can agree on that
Gold: 0.00
Mar 21 2023 03:51pm
Quote (Kazric @ Mar 21 2023 11:08am)
There's been many of these already, and they all seem like denial.

If the game hadn't changed with season ones conclusion I would have believed this statement. There was nothing wrong with the game design.
Part of the appeal of diablo 2 was this was the "harder and darker" diablo game than what else is on the market.

D2R has become diablo 2.5, and I liked it better as it was. (before Llamatization - and no this isnt a typo)
If you wanted to hit 99 you were dedicated enough to do it or you weren't.
I don't think TZ's do anything other than make the game more accessible for casuals.

In that regard diablo 4 will accomplish this mission much easier.
The whole game design philosophy is based around that.
At least this game isn't in denial about what it is.

If you're going to make a thread and say "x is better than y" at least give valid reasons not just prove me wrong because "I said so."

so ive not played d2r inn a bit outside the first several months of release. What do you mean by the llamatization? like i know of the dude but just curious.
and arent terror zones just an event zone of harder mobs? just kinda skimmed the notes and thought id play before b4.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 21 2023 04:14pm
Quote (slacker057 @ Mar 21 2023 05:51pm)
so ive not played d2r inn a bit outside the first several months of release. What do you mean by the llamatization? like i know of the dude but just curious.
and arent terror zones just an event zone of harder mobs? just kinda skimmed the notes and thought id play before b4.

What I meant by that is mr llama's input is seen all over the current interpretation of diablo 2.
The terror zones are random zones with higher level mobs (questionable higher difficulty) that make the game easier to reach 99.
The game was once appreciated for being the more difficult game in the franchise than its sunshine counterpart (d3) but has been changed to be more accessible by casual players.
In d3 the difficulty scales with how hard you want it to be (gr level XXX) and in diablo 4 it will have a similar dungeon level system.

This means the game which was once revered as most difficult will actually die the easiest.

This post was edited by Kazric on Mar 21 2023 04:15pm
Gold: 146,747.32
Mar 21 2023 11:56pm
Quote (LethalPotato @ Mar 21 2023 09:10am)
What does this thread accomplish? I can't see any detailed insight or meaningful discussion, just a useless prediction based on your worthless opinion. No one cares.

This
Gold: 1,874.00
Mar 22 2023 12:41am
Quote (TheScottosaur @ Mar 21 2023 12:57pm)
Wouldn’t the people with jobs have bots because they don’t have time to play? Those bots aren’t free either.

I do however agree that people suck.

Especially homeless people sucks! Some of them even tried attacking me with their broke azz sticks!! :blink:

Hard to get into serious PvP got jobs n life work to do lol

This post was edited by jaybomber on Mar 22 2023 12:42am
Gold: 12,100.00
Mar 22 2023 12:50am
d4 on launch prolly wont be anything special but maybe in 1 year if they actually make good extra content with seasons and fix some basic shits it will be pretty good.
Gold: 2,100.00
Mar 22 2023 06:40am
Quote (Fankytore @ Mar 21 2023 04:05pm)
Why would mmorpg compete with arpg?

D4 is both MMO and ARPG.
Gold: Locked
Mar 22 2023 06:45am
Quote (Leul @ Mar 21 2023 09:00am)
This thread will probably go on for sometime.

We saw it happen with D3 and D4 appears hardly any different. Within 5 years the majority of the D4 player base will go back to D2R.

D2R is near perfect and with continued updates it will remain the champion of the series.

Prove me wrong.

Blizz is literally nerfing D2 into a catatonic state, and introducing the sleezy ez power leveling zones and grand charms is LITERALLY A MARKETING STRATEGY TO MAKE THE GAME BORING QUICKER.

You've fallen in the trap, and you're going to get bored of it too. GL.
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev13456741Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll